Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop now Shop Now Shop now
Profile for samthompson3117 > Reviews

Content by samthompson3117

samthompson3117 (Aberdeen)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Konjac Konnyaku Jelly Fiber Face Makeup Wash Pad Cleaning Sponge Puff Exfoliator
Offered by Universal Color

5.0 out of 5 stars Very soft Going to add it to my regime., 8 May 2015
I have only starred to use mine. I'm on the proactiv+ regime even though I don't have much spots but I get the odd one a month and using this with the stuff I noticed my face was not as dry tonight and tight . Away to buy more as I have been getting breakouts on my body as of late not sure what it is but hopefully it will come again soon. I don't want to use the same sponge for face and body. I'm going to stick with it and come back again if I see a improvement. It does feel weird holding it. I also got a red Velcro thing. Anyone had these in with their order? I'm not sure if that's to help you attach it to something to let it dry or put back in packet once dry as read elsewhere once dry put it back in packet which helps keep it last longer which is ok for if you shower but if you use this twice a day on uR face it will always be wet unless dries quick. I'm away to buy another 2 be great if there was a white option. So I never get mixed up

Minecraft: The Official Beginner's Handbook
Minecraft: The Official Beginner's Handbook
by Stephanie Milton

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Dec. 2014
She was very happy with this would come again.

Kinectimals--Now With Bears! - Kinect Compatible (Xbox 360)
Kinectimals--Now With Bears! - Kinect Compatible (Xbox 360)
Offered by Game Trade Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good fun amazing graphics, 17 April 2014
My daughter loved this now amazon will be getting orders for the plushes. I thought you could just have the tiger one but if you want a bear added on you need the With bears game. So bear that in mind if you don't know which one to get. Did you get it? Ok never mind. Least with this game you can buy the plushes scan the code that comes with it on the kinect and then have a pal for life. So I would advise you to get this one if you want to buy plushes for your little one. Fantastic game as well. I just wish she would play it more. So many game requests and I told her to say your offline so the other games she has just lays there. Which is a shame as she gets to many minecraft requests on the mic and has now started to think you can't play if your friends are on. As much as she is learning with minecraft. It's taking over. I'm hoping it's a phase. It's been a year already but I want her to enjoy other games.

Drip Effect 3 Pack Vanilla Scented LED Flameless Colour Mood Changing Candles (Remote Control 12 different ambient Colours)
Offered by Babz Media

4.0 out of 5 stars A good buy., 17 April 2014
A amazing experience be good if you could put them in each room. We are moving soon so I have not taken them out but did buy a single one that had a control. You would have to go to each room I am assuming to get the setting you want. That does not really bother me. I bought them as they do make a more intimate setting. And they are good and does what it says on the tin.

Hannah Montana  Eccentric Glitter Lamp New
Hannah Montana Eccentric Glitter Lamp New
Offered by LINEN IDEAS

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, 17 April 2014
The girl I bought it from even said she was surprised by the size you put it on and it lasts about 30secs. She has a lava lamp she seen a glitter lamp. I said why not get her this but it's tiny. I have small hands and it reaches to my wrist and does not stay on. If it stayed on and you could switch it off when you wanted to that would be great. The girl said you can't edit a description when selling things that's already listed and did give me a part refund so good on her. That's why I love shopping at amazon as you know u are always covered when things go wrong. I have bought about 500 things roughly and have had a handful of hiccups. I even sell stuff.

HANNAH MONTANA ROCK SENSATION BODY SPRAY - 75ML
HANNAH MONTANA ROCK SENSATION BODY SPRAY - 75ML
Offered by Online4Perfume

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good would recommend., 17 April 2014
She loved getting this on in the morning before school. Pants vest on socks on and she would turn around and I would spray it all around her. She's 7 so found the spraying it herself hard.

Hannah Montana by Disney Time To Shine Gift Set
Hannah Montana by Disney Time To Shine Gift Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed but don't spray, 17 April 2014
My daughter loved these. The only gribe was that I had to give her my atomisers as she's 7 and plus dabbing and spraying has a different effect. She went through them pretty quick. I might get her another at some point.

Spearmark Int Ltd Hannah Mini Kool Lite
Spearmark Int Ltd Hannah Mini Kool Lite
Offered by Bargain.Hut

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't let the title put you off., 17 April 2014
So much bigger than expected and you can open it up and replace the bulb I am very impressed a great buy. The light you get is amazing not to bright but not to dark it's like a normal lamp light. Don't let the title put you off. Great light and quite big as well about the size as a tub of round coffee. It was the only way to describe it lol

30 X Slimming Patches
30 X Slimming Patches
Offered by FlawlessHome

5.0 out of 5 stars I quite like these., 17 April 2014
I was a little worried buying from here as I usually buy them off eBay so if they never looked the same then I was going to be sending them back. Truth be told. I'm losing more weight than ever on the same cal diet I did a year ago. Are these patches working. I do think so. It's weird since I have been taking a few patches and acia that the weight has been coming off quicker. Plus you can't eat what you want and expect a patch to do all the work. So I guess we will never know. Is it a placebo. I don't know. However as long as I am thinking they are working then that's all that matters to me

XLS Medical Carb Blocker Weight Loss Aid  - 10 Day Trial Pack, 60 Tablets
XLS Medical Carb Blocker Weight Loss Aid - 10 Day Trial Pack, 60 Tablets

2.0 out of 5 stars Are we giving them money for nothing?, 17 April 2014
I don't know it this works or not. There is no mg of the ingredients they use and I can get them for less than the price with myvitamins which is prob on amazon and do have a good reputation. I also think they should have taken out a better study before just releasing them to the public they can't even say it it's safe to take with the binder. Trying to get our money so mugs like us who are depressed about our weight hand it over. I have had no proof that they work since I have tried them I'm on my last blister. I have 2 meals a day the first one is skinny sprinkles so I guess you can't take it with that. So maybe it works on people who have 3 meals. I don't know but it did not work for me.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4