Profile for F Smyth > Reviews

F Smyth

French Connection Block Swoop Women's Jacket Sunset Orange Size 14
French Connection Block Swoop Women's Jacket Sunset Orange Size 14

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the colour!, 18 May 2014
Fantastic purchase, I love this jacket! Great fit and the colour is an amazing bright orange/red. The fit is very slimming and I would say the sizing is true to size. I've worn this casual with jeans and also with dresses for nights out. I bought it at a great price so very happy indeed!

Crew Clothing Men's Gilet Charcoal/Green Large
Crew Clothing Men's Gilet Charcoal/Green Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality!, 18 May 2014
Bought for my husband and he was extremely pleased with my purchase! Excellent quality and is very comfortable to wear. Gilet is reversible, navy on one side and green on the other. Fitting is true to size, I ordered size large and it fitted perfectly. All in all a great buy at an exceptionally low price for CREW clothing. Delivery was quick and packaging faultless as always.

Hasbro Crocodile Dentist Game
Hasbro Crocodile Dentist Game
Offered by The Toy Center

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't last long!, 22 Sep 2013
Bought this game for my son last christmas. He enjoyed playing with it until it suddenly stopped working after only 3/4 times playing with it. Myself and my husband tried to fix it but couldn't. Such a shame because he did enjoy it.

Thomas & Friends Take-N-Play Go Go Speedy Switch Track
Thomas & Friends Take-N-Play Go Go Speedy Switch Track
Offered by Mrtoybox Ltd (We supply official Uk goods - Beware counterfeiters!))

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for thomas fans!, 11 Sep 2013
I bought this for my 3 1/2 yr old son. I had planned to keep until christmas for stocking filler but after watching him (very badly) trying to balance bits of track on top of other toys so he could play and race his trains I thought he really needs this now so he got it early! He absolutely loved it! It is very light and compact, easy to fold up and carry about. It comes with Percy take and play train. I can't comment on how long it will last as this is day one but so far I have no complaints. I must admit when I received it, it really didn't look up to much but believe me your child will have hours of fun. Take and play trains do fit as one other reviewer stated that they didn't. Very happy with my purchase.

Melissa & Doug Fold & Go Castle
Melissa & Doug Fold & Go Castle

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic toy, 17 Oct 2011
Excellent toy for little boys. Great quality, very compact and easy to carry around. Comes with some accessories so no need to buy extra. Very good value for money bought it when it was reduced so very happy with my purchase. Bought it for a present for my friends little boy who's four but will be buying another one soon for my own little boy. Don't hesitate buying this toy you won't be disappointed.