Profile for Samusaron > Reviews

Content by Samusaron

Samusaron

Page: 1 | 2
The Elder Scrolls Online (PC)
The Elder Scrolls Online (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Like FFXI ? Then play This Game, 6 May 2014
I had waited for this game to come out for a long time through its development. I have played Final Fantasy XI since 2003 and still play and Dabbled in World of Warcraft. Since SE started taking FFXI apart back in 2008/9 with the arrival off Abyssea and Demise of Dynamis I had become frustrated in looking for a similar online game to FFXI.

When FFXIV was announced and brought out I was really excited to continue the Adventures I had enjoyed with FFXI but Sadly it was brought out too quick before it had properly been developed and Tanaka the Genious of FFXI took the fall , pressure of Money SE needed I would bring that down to, so in short after a year of play they decided to re-vamp the game in to a Wow Clone which I had lost interest in playing.

So now comes and very welcomed indeed The Elder Scrolls online. Joyous! it is everything I had expected it to be and more. The game peace is perfect. lots and lot's of content. Npc that talks to you. Crafting is easy and not complicated , designed in mind for Friends and community Development unlike FFXIV which is Basically a console game online. There is a Massive section of Siege style battle which you Can enjoy playing with Friends up to 24 in party Dynamis Style. if you like all those thing's you will love ESO

Blades of Time (PS3)
Blades of Time (PS3)
Offered by 1stvideo

2.0 out of 5 stars MmmmM, 8 April 2014
This review is from: Blades of Time (PS3) (Video Game)
I just wanted to try it out to see what it was like and to be honest not really em-pressed with it. There isn't much of a story line. Game play is a little clumsy. Great Graphics if that is what you like. I got bored with it a fter a few Hour's so.. you decide if you buy it what you think. I'm more of a Role player then a shoot them up Type so . perhaps this reason has something to do with it, As I was looking for a Role Playing Game.so this isn't my thing.

Philips AT890/17 AquaTouch Plus Wet and Dry Electric Shaver
Philips AT890/17 AquaTouch Plus Wet and Dry Electric Shaver
Offered by Care Beauty Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for my son, 8 April 2014
Perfect Shave. I have not heard my Son complain anything about it and good value for money. recomended to anyone as a gift

Asus Nvidia GeForce GT 640 Graphics Card (2GB DDR3, PCI Express 3.0, VGA, 2x DVI-D, HDMI, Nvidia 3D Vision Ready)

5.0 out of 5 stars For A Realm Reborn and More, 8 April 2014
I was searching for a good reliable Graphics Card , After many Try's and Failures , I picked this Card up and didn't hold out much hope for it But... To my Relief and Surprise Extremely Good Value for money and well worth it. plays Final Fantasy 14 like a Dream , no glitches, just as you would for a console game , Smooth Graphics smooth Game play. I have also used the same card to play The Elder Scrolls on line and again the same result..Perfect. I would recommend this card for those who play the Games mentioned. Very Easy to install. The Fan works off the Mother Board, no extra plug in lead's. Load up the graphics CD that comes with it and Enjoy perfect Game play.

Sony PlayStation 3 500GB Super Slim Console
Sony PlayStation 3 500GB Super Slim Console
Offered by Talbot Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value for Money, 28 July 2013
Very good Value for money and prompt Deliver. I send this to a Friend as a Birthday present as he did not have a PS3.
No complaint's Totally Satisfied with it.

Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm (PC/Mac DVD)
Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm (PC/Mac DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Star Craft II Heart of Swarm, 28 July 2013
Well it is Star Craft and better then ever. I waited for this arrival and loved every Minuit playing it. Great Story line from its previous Game Wings of Liberty. Recommended to Any one Age 14+.

If you have never played Strategy games before. Buy Wing's of liberty first. Sign up on line with Blizzard account etc and away you go. you would be engrossed in the game and wont be able to stop playing. Highly addictive as it is this expansion Follow up Version.

Watch the you tube Video's on line to see the game.

Cant wait! for the next expansion.

Casio A164WA-1VES Men's Digital Bracelet Watch
Casio A164WA-1VES Men's Digital Bracelet Watch
Offered by K.K. Electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Nice Watch, 28 July 2013
I bought this watch after many many year's as it was the First watch I had when I was a teenager. I Am now in my 50's and yes it is definitely Very good. I had always remembered How nice this watch was back in the day and When I wore it again, Memories came back to me and I forget how nice it was.Controls on the watch are very Simple to use and comes with a built in light so you Can look at the time in the Dark.

If you are looking for a nice good Value watch with Alarm and Timer , I recommend this for Anyone . Extremely good Value for money. Nice Gift for a Son's first Watch.

Flight Simulator X - Gold Edition (PC)
Flight Simulator X - Gold Edition (PC)
Offered by Digitalville UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Yes well it say's it on the packet, 28 July 2013
I got this as a Friend was talking about it. Load up Easy with no problems at all. Took some time as it was 4 Disk pack about 30 Min.
~My System is a Quad Core Athlon System. When I got to play it , Very Frustrating with Control. Function Keys were not clearly defined. I used a Key Board and Mouse.

The mouse was pretty much useless. The key board controls were complicated. I kept Studying the keyboard commands to make it respond and work the way I wanted to but. For some reason kept ditching. What Ever I did the plane kept Ditching. It was extremely difficult to keep it Flying Straight. Either the plane kept going right or left and when you tried to compensate the plane went in to a spin.

No matter which plane or Helicopter I used , and the slightest touch the plane went off course.I tried to numb down as much as possible on the sensitivity never the less kept doing the same thing.Although the Game looked Really Great Graphically. Much much needed to improve the pliability.

IF planes in Real life was so hard to control as this Game Simulation is saying no one would be flying any planes or Anything.
Until more improvements are made or clearly defined and easier control's were put in place. I would not recommend that you Buy this.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 28, 2013 12:56 PM BST

TEEPEE ONLINE® 2M GOLD 1.4 v HDMI CABLE for 2 & 3D HD TV SKY XBOX PS3 FULL ETHERNET
Offered by TEEPEE ONLINE

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for its purpose, 28 July 2013
Nothing much to say but Its OK. did that job as needed. Very good Value and Arrived on time. Cant really say much more then that.

Tomb Raider (PS3)
Tomb Raider (PS3)
Offered by Amore DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Fantastic, 20 Mar 2013
This review is from: Tomb Raider (PS3) (Video Game)
Warning if you suffer from Vertigo this game will make you feel and do that for you. The game play and the story line. The Graphics interface and the whole works Brilliant! Very easy to play and if your an RPG fan and fan of Lara Croft Buy this game you wont put it down. Nicely re-vamped from the old Gene ire and they have it absolutely on the Nail.Greatly improved from the old Version's and with less frustration to play. For example in the old game you jump 20 times to reach for a ledge and you fall off if you didn't Quite time it right. None of that here there is more Give to mistakes you may make on timing jump's or shooting Foe's. Nicely Balanced.

Cant wait for the next expansion! Well done Squire Soft for taking this game.

Worth every penny definitely recommended.

Page: 1 | 2