Profile for wysiwyg38 > Reviews

Save The Green Planet [DVD] [2003]
Save The Green Planet [DVD] [2003]
Dvd ~ Hyun-joon Shin

5.0 out of 5 stars WORTH WATCHING, 27 Aug 2013
This film was not what I expected. It was actually good, and funny as well. Love the Japanese, Korean and Chinese films they are good. Bought this whilst browsing on Amazon and saw the reviews were good so I thought I would give it a go. The reviews do live up to the film. Would highly recommend.

The Chaser [DVD]
The Chaser [DVD]
Dvd ~ Yun-seok Kim
Price: 3.94

3.0 out of 5 stars SEEN BETTER, 27 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Chaser [DVD] (DVD)
It is watchable but I have seen far better films. Was disappointed as a lot of the Korean, Japanese and Chinese films I have bought in the past have been very good if not excellent.

I Saw The Devil [DVD]
I Saw The Devil [DVD]
Dvd ~ Byung-hun Lee
Price: 6.47

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, 27 Aug 2013
This review is from: I Saw The Devil [DVD] (DVD)
Another good film from Kim Jee-Woon. Really enjoyed, worth watching and worth the money. Yes it is gruesome, and yes avoid if you cannot cope with gruesome scenes in films. I have started to enjoy the Korean, Japanese and Chinese thrillers, action and mystery films they are good.
Would highly recommend.

The Inbetweeners Movie [DVD]
The Inbetweeners Movie [DVD]
Dvd ~ Simon Bird
Price: 3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars DISAPPOINTED, 27 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Inbetweeners Movie [DVD] (DVD)
I bought the film as I was really looking forward to watching it knowing how funny the TV series was. I was quite disappointed which was a shame really as it could of been so much better. This is nowhere near as good as the TV series. There are a few funny bits in it but there could of been so much more. I wouldn't say it was a waste of money, and if you are a big Inbetweeners fan like me then yes buy it like I did and make your own mind up.

A Bittersweet Life [2005] [DVD]
A Bittersweet Life [2005] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hwang Jeong-min
Offered by WorldCinema
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars WORTH WATCHING, 27 Aug 2013
Good film worth watching. Read the reviews and thought I would buy as I have started to enjoy a lot of the Korean, Chinese and Japanese action, thrillers and mystery films. The reviews do live up to the film.

EASY AMAZING STEAM IRON SHOE COVER ANTI NO SCRATCH SCORCH SHINE PROTECT CLOTHES
EASY AMAZING STEAM IRON SHOE COVER ANTI NO SCRATCH SCORCH SHINE PROTECT CLOTHES

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD PRODUCT, 24 July 2013
I purchased one of these iron shoes about 2 years ago from a high street store. This is a replacement I am ordering as the one I have is worn. Not bad for 2 years worth of use for only 1.99 which is what I paid on the high street. It is good as it prevents the iron sticking to any of your clothes if someone has put the iron setting too high, and also prevents scorching. Good product and worth the money. Would recommend.

Mikiel Anton Vassalli (1764-1829): An Enlightened Maltese Reformer
Mikiel Anton Vassalli (1764-1829): An Enlightened Maltese Reformer
by Frans Ciappara
Price: 24.19

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as crocs, 24 May 2012
Very comfortable and good price. Arrived quickly and I Love the colour. I am normally a 5 but ordered a 6 after reading some reviews which said to buy a bigger size. They fit ok but I think a 5 would of been fine. Nice product would recommend.

Woman in Black [DVD] [1989] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Woman in Black [DVD] [1989] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Adrian Rawlins

5.0 out of 5 stars HAD MANY A SLEEPLESS NIGHT AFTER THIS FILM, 5 Mar 2012
I watched this film made for television when it was on back in the late 80's. I was 17 at the time. I recorded it on the old vhs video player when it was on ITV or channel 3. All I can say is this is one of the most spine chilling films I have ever seen! It played on my mind for ages and still does now sometimes. I thought Whistle and I'll come to you and A Warning to the Curious were creepy but I think The Woman in Black is better. Some of my friends have not seen the original. They were saying they wouldn't mind seeing The Woman in Black which has just been released, a lot of them had never heard of or seen the original. I told them it scared the life out of me. I will watch the new one as the special effects will probably be good, and I would like to see how close they stick with the original story. I agree with a lot of the comments on her. Not only is the house creepy, but most of the things about the film are. Very gloomy looking, foggy all the time around the house. I wonder how many people still have the original at home on a vhs cassette? Would recommend this film.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars DISAPPOINTED, 27 Oct 2011
This has to be one of the worst covers I have purchased. It didn't cost a lot but that's besides the point.
The back cover fits fine, but I found the part which goes on top of the doesn't stay on as it slides off all the time. I Found this to be a bit of a pain to be honest. I ended up using my phone with no cover on until a new one arrived as I became
quite frustrated with it sliding off all the time. It was a shame really as the colour of it is lovely, but I don't think the silicon skin covers are for me.

Diamante crystal Blackberry Torch 9800/Torch 9810 case Diamond Full cover Front and Back
Offered by CELLBELL LTD
Price: 7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars GORGEOUS, 27 Oct 2011
I agree with Kimberley's review. The picture doesn't do the product any justice at all. Excellent prompt delivery.
The pink is very vibrant and sparkly. Very pretty cover & fits lovely. The cover seems quite thicker compared to other cases which i've bought, and it doesn't look tacky or cheap either. The last cover I bought broke with a few months, so I decided not to buy the same one again, but to go for something with a bit more bling. Bargain at 7.95.

Page: 1 | 2