Profile for Jessica Harris > Reviews

Content by Jessica Harris

Jessica Harris "Goldilockz" (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
7lbs in 7 Days Super Juice Diet
7lbs in 7 Days Super Juice Diet
by The Juice Master' Jason Vale
Price: 6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous plan for body and mind!, 19 Aug 2010
I must say, I'm only on day 2 of the plan so I don't know if I'm eligible to write a review yet but I'm feeling super and had to share this! Yesterday, I followed the plan to the letter and didn't feel hungry at all. The juices were amazing and I particularly liked the warm apple and cinnamon nightcap (tasted of McDonald's apple pie!) I woke up this morning after 5 and a half hours feeling wide awake, refreshed and full of energy. I'm a convert. My stomach also looks flatter and my skin looks clearer already. The book itself contains a lot of info which probably isn't necessary but it's the plan that makes it wonderful. It's pretty expensive initially but in my opinion, well worth it.

Hachi: A Dog's Tale [DVD] [2009] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Hachi: A Dog's Tale [DVD] [2009] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Richard Gere
Offered by supermart_usa
Price: 5.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Film, 16 Jun 2010
Having just watched this film, I had to write a review. It didn't seem to do too well in the cinema and I wasn't particularly looking forward to it, thinking it'd be a rubbish chick flick. How wrong I was. It was beautiful and I held back the tears until the last half hour when they came pouring out (2 hours later, I think there's more to come). An absolute must see for all audiences.

Not Myself Tonight [Explicit]
Not Myself Tonight [Explicit]
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love it!, 23 May 2010
OK, Lady Gaga is great but I wish people would stop comparing Christina Aguilera to her and just appreciate her music which, by the way, is superb. This track is great, the video is sexy and Christina is fun and extremely talented. I've had this on repeat for a couple of weeks now and it doesn't look like I'll be pressing pause anytime soon!

Make Me Wanna Die
Make Me Wanna Die
Price: 1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!!!, 23 May 2010
This review is from: Make Me Wanna Die (MP3 Download)
Not a fan of Gossip Girls and always (perhaps wrongly) thought Taylor Momsen looked irritating/ spoilt/ moody. I had no idea that it was her singing on this fantastic track until I read the other reviews. There's no denying she has major talent: an absolutley gorgeous voice and a compulsive track. I can't wait for the album and hope the other songs are as good as this one!

Cosmic Ordering Guide: Where Dreams Can Become Reality
Cosmic Ordering Guide: Where Dreams Can Become Reality
by Stephen Richards

5.0 out of 5 stars Feeling very optimistic..., 10 April 2009
I don't quite know how it works, but it seems to. I must admit, I was skeptical and still am to an extent. I read the book with an open mind and, having finished it only a week or so ago, have already experienced some positive changes. I'm not sure if it's the placebo effect or I am more aligned with the cosmos but it's working. I'm not big on science or physics and so I didn't understand some of what Stephen said but his story was truly inspirational and he seems like a genuinely decent human being. This seems almost too good to be true but since the book is on over 170 5-star ratings, that speaks for itself. You have nothing to lose by buying this book and a lot to gain. I am so happy I bought it. I'll update this post in a couple of months as I've made one particular cosmic order which I will partly put down to this book if it comes true...
Comment Comments (9) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 20, 2010 3:25 PM GMT

Sleep Like a Log CD
Sleep Like a Log CD
by Mckenna Paul
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Really works!, 30 Dec 2008
This review is from: Sleep Like a Log CD (Audio CD)
I was extremely skeptical befor using this CD. For several years I've been dependent on sleeping tablets and have experienced a great deal of anxiety about getting to sleep, particularly the day before a big event or exam. This CD is so relaxing, you just drift off and feel so at ease afterwards, without being aware of how. I feel more relaxed about sleeping and somehow, sleep better and more peacefully having listened to it every night for a week. I intend to continue doing so, it's absolutely fantastic! I don't know if this CD is still widely available but I'm pretty sure it'll be the same one that features in Paul McKenna's new book 'I can make you sleep.' I can't imagine that it won't work for anyone who tries it.

Conversations with the Fat Girl
Conversations with the Fat Girl
by Liza Palmer
Price: 5.79

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit thin round the edges, 29 Jun 2006
Written by a self-confessed 'larger lady,' this book rings true with anyone who has ever tried and failed at dieting. However, the plot does run a little thin and the main character is pretty inconsistent. Still, a good book to cheer anyone up on a 'fat' day!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5