Profile for EvoUK > Reviews

Content by EvoUK

EvoUK

VonHaus 5 Tier Black Glass Shelving Unit with Sturdy Chrome Tube Legs & Tempered Glass
Offered by Designer Habitat

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product and brilliant service, 19 April 2013
I'd been looking for some new shelving for my room for a while, but couldn't bring myself to commit to anything without knowing what the quality would be like in reality. However as expected, that mentality lasted all of about two days and my patience quickly crumbled. I went for these based on the great black and chrome styling and the fact that there are loads of other products available with the same styling that I will no doubt be investing in, some time in the near future. They arrived promptly, and all I can say is that buying these is one of the better decisions I have made recently.

As with many of these products, these were a breeze to set up. You essentially build the shelving upside down, as the metal rods that provide the framework to the shelves screw into the underside of the top shelf. From there, everything else pretty much just slots on in turn. I doubt that even those individuals who would happily confess to not being the most practical with assembling stuff like this, would struggle to follow the clear step-by-step instructions provided with the shelving.

Of course, I suppose the most important thing for anyone considering buying these, is for me to acknowledge that the quality of the materials provided is very impressive. This results in a very sturdy build that looks absolutely awesome too. I'm using mine for a fairly standard array of Xbox games, BluRays and CDs, as well as a few display items (all of which are made to look even better by the polished black glass shelves). I would have no qualms (despite the many warnings) about sitting on these they are that sturdy, so with the exception of stacking lead weights left, right and centre, you should feel confident that these will support your standard array of household items.

If you like the aesthetics of the shelving in the picture, then I can promise you they will not disappoint!