Profile for The Game Reviewer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Calm - Meditate, Sleep, Relax
Calm - Meditate, Sleep, Relax

5.0 out of 5 stars Calm - Meditate, Sleep, Relax, 6 Jan. 2015
Because I have been having on and off sleep issues, my counsellor recommend this app. So one night, I downloaded this app.

Overall, I am impressed with it. My stress levels have gone down and I can sleep. I would definitely recommend this app, which is why I rated it 5 stars.

Boxer
Boxer

1.0 out of 5 stars Boxer, 14 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Boxer (App)
At first when I downloaded the app I had to register two times until it worked and afterwards it was fine.

You know the drag down bar with your name, WiFi, time and percentage? It disappeared. The bar would only appear when there was a notification and after two seconds it would disappear? So I deleted it and wow! My bar reappeared.

I would not recommend this app.

Minecraft - Pocket Edition
Minecraft - Pocket Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars Minecraft - Pocket Edition, 14 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Minecraft - Pocket Edition (App)
We've all heard of Minecraft. At some point.

I heard about the app from school oddly enough. We were doing a unit on shelters and our teachers showed us a video of top 5 best minecraft houses so I thought I would try it out.

I waited and waited until finally I had enough Amazon Coins to get the app. All I can say is that it is amazing.

Chocolate Box Girls: Marshmallow Skye: Marshmallow Skye
Chocolate Box Girls: Marshmallow Skye: Marshmallow Skye

5.0 out of 5 stars The Chocolate Box Girls: Marshmallow Skye, 6 Aug. 2014
I love this book along with the other books in the series! Each book tells the story of every sister which is good because you can explore the characters opinions.
The description is truly amazing and what my old teacher would call 'Painting a picture with words.'.
I would definitely recommend this book to girls my age (10+).

Saavn Music
Saavn Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Saavan Music, 28 May 2014
This review is from: Saavn Music (App)
I found out about the Saavan Music app from my Aunty. We were on a very long journey to London and her playlist would some how keep us all from boredom.

Now with the app, it's great for the morning when I want to listen to something good while I make mine and my sister's school lunch at 7.00 in the morning because some how it wakes me up when I'm drowsy!

For people that need more information about the app, you have to make an account and enter your email address but it doesn't give you a heap of emails a day just one once a while. When you do make an account, you can choose the language but it is NOT in English. All song can be found by typing them up on search and then you can save it to your playlist and make multiple playlists!

Lies (Gone Book 3)
Lies (Gone Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lies: A Gone Novel, 18 May 2014
What can I say? Once again it set its claws into me! I recommend the series to kids 12+ mainly because it gets violent!

Flappy Wings (not Flappy Bird)
Flappy Wings (not Flappy Bird)

4.0 out of 5 stars Flappy Wings (not Flappy Bird), 22 Feb. 2014
I heard about this app by a friend. I like this game! It's fun and hard so you can't rest without trying to beat your score! I deducted a star because it is extremely hard to earn points! The highest score I have achieved so far is 3!

Catch Your Death (Ruby Redfort, Book 3)
Catch Your Death (Ruby Redfort, Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ruby Redfort Catch Your Death, 6 Feb. 2014
I enjoyed this book like all the other books that I have read (I read a lot!). Very well thought out and it deserves 5*. I really do hope that Lauren Child makes a book 4!

Hunger Games: Catching Fire - Panem Run
Hunger Games: Catching Fire - Panem Run

4.0 out of 5 stars Hunger Games: Catching Fire - Panem Run, 19 Jan. 2014
I have been looking all over the app store for this game and I have found it! Very good :) I'm happy and it's different to other games but I dunked out a star because the graphics are now that good. Other than that I love it!

Solitaire
Solitaire

5.0 out of 5 stars Solitare, 1 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Solitaire (App)
I love playing this game when I am bored and it is good at passing time! There are a lot of different types of game options to play. I would definitely recommend this game :).

Page: 1 | 2 | 3