ARRAY(0xbccd3da4)

Harrowgate
Harrowgate
Price: 3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Just awful!, 28 Sep 2013
This review is from: Harrowgate (Kindle Edition)
I would have given this book a big zero if it were possible. Not scary at all, and not very well written. If you like really scary stuff, I advise you to read James Herbert, Stephen King, Scott Mariani or Susan Hill.

Broken City [DVD] [2013]
Broken City [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Mark Wahlberg
Price: 5.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Problem with sound, 24 Sep 2013
This review is from: Broken City [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
This film might have been better if I had been able to hear what was being said. It was obviously a story line that needed paying close attention too, but the boomy dialogue spoiled it, especially Crowe's which was difficult to understand a lot of the time.

State of Fear (Unabridged)
State of Fear (Unabridged)
Offered by Audible Ltd
Price: 22.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Very enlightening!, 27 Aug 2013
If you expect this book to be just another thriller, you will be disappointed. But if you want to learn something about the truth behind global warming then this book is a must read. Fact is, there is no global warming. We are all being hoodwinked. Such a shame that Mr Crichton is no longer with us. It would have been great to have a follow up to State of Fear.

Tens Care : Touch TENS Pain Relief Console
Tens Care : Touch TENS Pain Relief Console
Price: 26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Got me running again!, 11 July 2013
A year ago I injured my ankle, and was told by my GP that I wouldn't be able to run again. I was given pain killers which didn't really help and caused a lot of unwelcome side effects, and a bit of physio at the local hospital. Three months ago a friend told me about Tens Care. I decided to give it a try. I treated myself three to four times a day, seven days a week. The result is that I have started to run again, although I'm taking it easy to begin with. If I could give this product 10 stars I certainly would. A great little device.

Inferno: (Robert Langdon Book 4)
Inferno: (Robert Langdon Book 4)
by Dan Brown
Price: 9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting book!, 14 May 2013
This is the first book that I've read by Dan Brown. I bought it because as a big fan of authors like Scott Mariani and Steve Berry and Sam bourne who are often mentioned by other reviewers in the same breath as DB. I really enjoyed this book, and it has inspired me to buy a copy of Dante's Inferno.

The Tower (Sancti Trilogy 3)
The Tower (Sancti Trilogy 3)
by Simon Toyne
Price: 9.09

2.0 out of 5 stars Not q;uite up to my expectations, 21 April 2013
I had read the other books in the series and decided to give this one a go, but I'm afraid it fell flat.. I felt that something was lacking, almost as if the writer knew that he was coming to the end of a series and didn't quite muster up the effort. A let down!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 22, 2013 11:02 PM BST

The Hunters
The Hunters
by Chris Kuzneski
Price: 10.34

3.0 out of 5 stars Good fun book, 10 Mar 2013
This review is from: The Hunters (Hardcover)
Knowing that I like authors like Scott Mariani and other writers in this genre, my other half bought me this book for my birthday. It's a good fun read, albeit a bit silly, and lacking in depth. But it's ok if you've got nothing better to do. I'm not sure I would want to read the next one in the series.

Avalanche (The Prince of Nothing)
Avalanche (The Prince of Nothing)
Price: 3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Put me off snowboarding for a while!, 26 Nov 2012
I thought this book was really good. It was well written and you really got drawn into the world of the characters who were soon to become the victims of the avalanche! Don't read it before going on a skiing or snowboarding hol though!
Would make a great film.

Die Trying: (Jack Reacher 2)
Die Trying: (Jack Reacher 2)
by Lee Child
Price: 3.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very good., 17 Oct 2012
I quite liked the beginning of this book but after about 100 pages it started to get really silly imo. I just could not believe in any of the characters. And the way reacher manages to fool the baddies in the end was just laugh out loud stupid. I don't think I'll be reading any more Reacher books.

The Last Testament
The Last Testament
Price: 3.85

2.0 out of 5 stars A huge disappointment!, 11 July 2012
I really loved The Chosen One, and thought that I had found another great writer so I started reading this book in joyful anticipation. Unfortunately, this was not the case. The story is stupid and the characters all lack depth. I think this will be the last Sam Bourne book that I will read. Very let down.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4