Profile for K. A. Evans > Reviews

Content by K. A. Evans

K. A. Evans

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Skin79 Super+ Beblesh Balm Bb Cream Vip Gold (Gold Label) 40G (Autheticity Label & Perforations With Free Hot Pink Sample!!!)
Offered by SILVER TAB

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product - will def but again, 8 July 2016
Im so pleased I decided on this product after researching various BB creams, wanting a lightweight product for work / day wear.
This product is lightweight compared to foundation and with my 2 buildable applications, this really does even out my complexion and truly covers my dark blemishes and imperfections.

Don't be scared by the grey colour on application because it oxidises and although its slightly lighter than my olive skin, I simply bronze forehead/contour face for warmer appearance.
I have an oily complexion and it absolutely stays on with a lovely dewy finish. I personally should blot at lunch time to remove oil build up, to keep face prestine.

This BB cream is great for youthful look and creating even complexion and brilliant cover, without that heavy foundation feel and stays dewy and in place all day.. Not bad price too :)

Newgen Medicals "Tropic Summer Rain" Shower Head
Newgen Medicals "Tropic Summer Rain" Shower Head
Offered by MST Online

1.0 out of 5 stars I'm so sorry but I'm not Lovin this like everyone else, 15 April 2016
I'm so sorry but I'm not Lovin this like everyone else. It doesn't sit in my current holder and takes alot of positioning as needs to be absolutely horizontal for water flow and even with this, it still doesn't give the coverage as you would expect from such a large head. Delivers less water trickle than my old very small tired shower head . Sad but true .. Disappointed but positively not alot of money wasted.

ECO SOAK OFF UV GEL POLISH NAILS - VAMP GLITTER 7g
ECO SOAK OFF UV GEL POLISH NAILS - VAMP GLITTER 7g
Offered by Beauty-Sale-co-uk

2.0 out of 5 stars I like Eco gel but sadly this didn't live up to ..., 15 April 2016
Sorry guys Im sorry to say this is a clear glitter gel ... not deep burgundy colour indicated in the image . I like Eco gel but sadly this didn't live up to expectation.

Elixirs of Life - Pure Organic Rose Water 100ml (Natural Product)
Elixirs of Life - Pure Organic Rose Water 100ml (Natural Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 1 Mar. 2015
Fantastic item that I use as face toner and it feels amazing. This item is brilliant high quality which I repeat buy.

Tigi Bed Head Manipulator 57ml
Tigi Bed Head Manipulator 57ml
Offered by Beauty Store Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product, 23 Nov. 2014
Really great hold with texture and you don't need much product so will last a long time

12: What would I say to a 12 year old me?
12: What would I say to a 12 year old me?

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing collection to read, 20 Oct. 2014
Beautifully written with courage and honesty.
These individuals not only deliver humour in this collection but also sensitively touch on personal saddness, difficulties and the happier times of lifes journey, which readers can relate to and focuses the reader to look at their own lifes journey.
Inspirational heart warming read and produced for a worthy charity.

Red Poppy Picture - The Heart - Canvas Wall Art For Home Interiors 12x16 inches
Red Poppy Picture - The Heart - Canvas Wall Art For Home Interiors 12x16 inches
Offered by Art Okay

3.0 out of 5 stars good enough, 10 April 2013
It is not as crisp and vibrant as the photo suggests but for the price its good enough. Excellent packaging.

No Title Available

Heliconia Red Floral Flower Canvas Wall Art Picture - Large 12x16 inches
Heliconia Red Floral Flower Canvas Wall Art Picture - Large 12x16 inches
Offered by Art Okay

3.0 out of 5 stars good enough, 10 April 2013

ECO SOAK OFF UV GEL POLISH NAILS - CORAL BEACH 7g (1/4oz)
ECO SOAK OFF UV GEL POLISH NAILS - CORAL BEACH 7g (1/4oz)
Offered by Beauty-Sale-co-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 23 Mar. 2013
I have never applied gel nails before and I decided to use this eco gel on my very first gel application experience, as I liked the colour.
It was so easy to apply and after one week it still looks good, with no lifting at the cuticle and my nails are rock hard.
There is some fading on the tips but hardly noticeable and I should mention that I use computers daily, shower and bath daily, as well as doing daily house hold chores including washing up ....so this gel has really had to withstand alot of torment.
I mention this gel has been on for one week so far and with how they look, I envsage they will last about two weeks in total. If it ends up being more, I will update my review.
Honestly, for the money this product is briliiant and really exceeded my expectations.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3