Profile for Fabio de Paula > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
SANDISK MICROMATE SD CARD RDR
SANDISK MICROMATE SD CARD RDR

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy, 30 Jun. 2013
This product may be handy in situations where you dont have any SDXC compatible port available in your device

Recommend it

Sony Blu-ray Disc Remote Control (PS3)
Sony Blu-ray Disc Remote Control (PS3)
Offered by games.empire

4.0 out of 5 stars Usefull, 30 Jun. 2013
For those who use their PS3 as TV set this is definitely something you should have.

I do recommend it.

SanDisk SDSDX-064G-X46 Extreme SDXC UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card up to 45 MB/s read - 64 GB
Offered by B3Digital

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Performance, 30 Jun. 2013
This is one of the best SDXC card that your money can buy.

Awesome performance and great quality materials.

Couldn't recommend more.

Sennheiser OCX 685i Sports In-Ear Canal Headphones - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommend for Sports, 30 Jun. 2013
I bought these and are great for the GYM or Jogging

They are water resistant. I once mistakenly had put them in the washing machine (inside of the jean's pocket) and they came out alive. O_o

I was impressed by that.

elago S5 Flex Case for New Apple iPhone 5 + HD Professional Extreme Clear film included - Full Retail Packaging - Sport Yellow
Offered by Keep in Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, 30 Jun. 2013
I wasn't expecting to find find that this case is actually pretty resistant and cool.

I'm not a "iphone's case" person but i bought it for use while at the Gym and this great! every time you want to drop your iphone on the floor before doing any exercise you simply just "drop" it and it will be always quite well protected.

It's a fantastic product with an impressing packing.

I might buy different colours in the future.

Griffin Elevator Desktop Stand for Laptops  & Macbooks
Griffin Elevator Desktop Stand for Laptops & Macbooks

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect stand for your MacBook, 30 Jun. 2013
This is the perfect (and cheap) stand for your MacBook Pro (or Air).
It's pretty solid and it combines really well with the greyish color of your beloved Mac.

Contigo West Loop 470 ml 20 x 7 x 7 cm Autoseal Stainless Steel Mug - Black
Contigo West Loop 470 ml 20 x 7 x 7 cm Autoseal Stainless Steel Mug - Black
Offered by Gizoo - Gadgets & Gifts
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't see my life without it, 30 Jun. 2013
I refuse to use companies branded travel mugs.

When someone comes to me to enforce using company's one I just let everyone see closer my Contigo and discussion ends right there.

The auto-sealing system of this product is simply amazing and it maintaing everything pretty hot/cold inside it for quite long. There is no chance that it can leak even if you drop it into the floor.

This is without doubt the best Travel Mug product of the market!

Recommend to use at Work, University and at Home!

Contigo West Loop Autoseal Travel Mug - 470 ml - Stainless Steel
Contigo West Loop Autoseal Travel Mug - 470 ml - Stainless Steel
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't see my life without it, 30 Jun. 2013
I refuse to use companies branded travel mugs.

This is without doubt the best Travel Mug product of the market!

Recommend to use at Work, University and at Home!

Philips do it yourself hair clipper QC5170/02 - hair trimmers/clippers (4.100 cm, 2 year(s), 60 min, 8 h, 2 year(s))

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 30 Jun. 2013
This product works really well and the ability to change the direction of the head it is really handy.

My only complaint is the lack of a small mirror in the package like many other products do.

Nonetheless, I think this is the best product of the market!

Raw Health Organic White Chia Seeds, 450g
Raw Health Organic White Chia Seeds, 450g
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars This is AWESOME for your health, 30 Jun. 2013
Chia Seeds its something I found recently online and seen a lot of buzz about it.

I learned that these small tiny seeds are like a GIANT in terms of nutricional value.

This is great to add to a salad a juice or even water.

One spoon of these every day into your water can and you fill yourself with rich nutrients..

Here's some interesting article about it:
[...]