Profile for Mr. Robert J. Brisley > Reviews

Content by Mr. Robert J. ...

Mr. Robert J. Brisley (Rochester U.K.)

Page: 1 | 2
Live Nation Ac/Dc - Red Logo Men's T-Shirt Black Medium
Live Nation Ac/Dc - Red Logo Men's T-Shirt Black Medium
Price: 12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great T-Shirt, 5 Aug 2014
Nice and lightweight as well. Better for summer wear or in a sweaty concert venue.

Mercury 8 Gang 13A Extension Lead Jack Cable with Antisurge Protection
Mercury 8 Gang 13A Extension Lead Jack Cable with Antisurge Protection
Offered by Cable Guy Direct
Price: 11.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 26 April 2014
This is just what I needed under my desktop computer consule desk. Now I can individually switch things on and off without removing the plugs. And it is surge protected. 8 gang mains sockets all individually switched with a neon indicator for each one that is on.

A good price as well.

Headless Cross
Headless Cross
Offered by dsales13
Price: 14.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Rare album on CD, 26 April 2014
This review is from: Headless Cross (Audio CD)
This album done during the Tony Martin period of Black Sabbath with Cozy Powell on drums is one of my favorites from that era of Black Sabbath.

It is also quite rare. Being only now availible on import for any new copies. And second hand originals can be mega expensive. My suggestion is shop around for this. Don't get overcharged as even the new import copies can be 19.99 or more.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 29, 2014 7:43 PM BST

LED Corn light E14 6W Super bright 320-350LM SMD 5050 led Corn bulbs Spot bulb AC220-240V Warm White(2800-3200k)
Offered by elinkuam
Price: 3.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Bright LED light bulb, 26 April 2014
I brought this to replace a standard SES light bulb in a small lamp in the lounge by the TV. It is what it says - Super Bright. Quite dazzling if you look directly at the bulb but if it is in a shade or whatever it does the job good.

LED light bulbs are more energy efficient plus they say that they have a much longer life then even the standard low energy light bulbs.

Original Album Series
Original Album Series
Price: 11.43

5.0 out of 5 stars The early Robin Trower albums - my favorites, 26 April 2014
This review is from: Original Album Series (Audio CD)
I have all these albums on the original vinyl LPs but decided to buy this collectors set on CD. And what a buy it is. I added all the CDs to my iTunes and then dragged them to my iPod.

So now I can listen to my favorite Trower albums like "Bridge Of Sighs" and "For Earth Below" on my iPod.

A bargain price as well for the first 5 Robin Trower albums on CD.

Motorhead - Achtung!- men's black tee (Medium)
Motorhead - Achtung!- men's black tee (Medium)
Offered by Lifestyle Gear
Price: 17.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tee, 26 April 2014
I love this MOTORHEAD Tee - I love the slogan ACHTUNG! Soon as I spotted it on Amazon I had to buy it!

On An Island [Bonus DVD]
On An Island [Bonus DVD]
Price: 25.12

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant album, 26 April 2014
This is a brilliant album from Pink Floyd guitarist/vocalist David Gilmour. Anyone that loves Pink Floyd I am sure would love this album. A real bonus with this version is the DVD. It has live versions and live in the studio versions of tracks from the album plus some Pink Floyd classics as well.

If you have a 5.1 DTS surround system play it loud - it sounds fantastic!

Metal Enamel Pin Badge Brooch Rolling Stones Red Lips Tongue
Metal Enamel Pin Badge Brooch Rolling Stones Red Lips Tongue
Offered by Thunder Flash
Price: 1.42

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this badge, 26 April 2014
Being a fan of The Rolling Stones for 42 years. I became a real fan during the "Exile On Main Street" time although I started listening to the Stones during the 60s as my sister older then me used to have all the 45rpm singles.

A great badge to wear and a salute to the greatest rock 'n' roll band in the world!

The Calling
The Calling
Offered by produXa UK
Price: 5.76

5.0 out of 5 stars True british heavy/hard rock album, 26 April 2014
This review is from: The Calling (Audio CD)
I love that Statetrooper album The Calling. I've been playing it a lot, it has really grown on me. Gary Barden sounds quite Coverdalesque. And there are some really great songs/numbers on that album. There are influences of the MK111 Deep Purple, Whitesnake, Thin Lizzy, Van Halen and even Judas Priest. The guitar sounds like twin lead on some of the tracks. It is a strong album. And I would recommend it to any fan of true british heavy/hard rock.

Lowepro Napoli 10 Soft Leather Digital Camera Pouch - Black
Lowepro Napoli 10 Soft Leather Digital Camera Pouch - Black
Offered by SENDERCITY
Price: 10.57

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great little Camera Case, 10 Feb 2010
Lowepro Napoli 10 Soft Leather Digital Camera Pouch To Fit Canon Ixus 80,Ixus 85, Ixus 95, Ixus 100, Sony Cybershot W180, W210,W220, W270 and Panasonic FS15, FZ38, Samsung ES15, ES55 and Fuji J30- Black

I have now purchased this Camera Case twice. Once, some time ago for my Canon Ixus Digital Camera. Then more recently for a Samsung ST500 Digital Camera I brought for my son for Xmas.
I like this Camera Case. Both Digital Cameras fit in nice & snug. It is not too bulky, has a belt attachment which is handy & has a nice snap shut magnetic catch. I would recommend this Camera Case.

Page: 1 | 2