Profile for Mr. Robert J. Brisley > Reviews

Content by Mr. Robert J. ...

Mr. Robert J. Brisley (Rochester U.K.)

Page: 1 | 2
Wolfcraft 1506 Nylon Cup Brush 65mm
Wolfcraft 1506 Nylon Cup Brush 65mm

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an excellent product and well worth the money too, 15 April 2015
This is an excellent product and well worth the money too. It removed all the excess grout from my bathroom tiles without scratching the tiles. It is Nylon and not too abrasive. All you need is an electric power drill. Attach it to the chuck and you're away. Advice: If there is a lot of excess grout to remove have adequate ventilation and wear a dust mask. I would recommend this product to anyone who needs it for the same purpose.

BRIGHT CHROME LOUVRE GRILLE VENT VENTILATION COVER 9 X 6 INCH ( PACK OF 1 )
BRIGHT CHROME LOUVRE GRILLE VENT VENTILATION COVER 9 X 6 INCH ( PACK OF 1 )
Offered by onestopdiycom

1.0 out of 5 stars This is so flimsy. When I screwed it to ..., 15 April 2015
This is so flimsy. When I screwed it to the bathroom wall it bowed at the sides even though I had drilled and I had got the rawlplugs in the exact position of the six holes in the vent. I tried drilling the four holes bigger at each side of the vent to give more play. But a Titanium Nitride coated drill bit I used bent and scratched the Chrome surface coating of the vent. I am going to throw the vent away - it cost me £12.99. It turned out this vent I ordered through Amazon Marketplace is a Homebase Article 734490. And is £9.99 if purchased from Homebase. My advice, don't buy it: http://www.homebase.co.uk/en/homebaseuk/louvre-vent---chrome---229x152mm-734490

Live Nation Ac/Dc - Red Logo Men's T-Shirt Black Medium
Live Nation Ac/Dc - Red Logo Men's T-Shirt Black Medium
Offered by Poster Revolution UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great T-Shirt, 5 Aug. 2014
Nice and lightweight as well. Better for summer wear or in a sweaty concert venue.

Mercury 8 Gang 13A Extension Lead Jack Cable with Antisurge Protection
Mercury 8 Gang 13A Extension Lead Jack Cable with Antisurge Protection
Offered by Cable Guy Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 26 April 2014
This is just what I needed under my desktop computer consule desk. Now I can individually switch things on and off without removing the plugs. And it is surge protected. 8 gang mains sockets all individually switched with a neon indicator for each one that is on.

A good price as well.

Headless Cross
Headless Cross
Offered by thelastresortofmusic

5.0 out of 5 stars Rare album on CD, 26 April 2014
This review is from: Headless Cross (Audio CD)
This album done during the Tony Martin period of Black Sabbath with Cozy Powell on drums is one of my favorites from that era of Black Sabbath.

It is also quite rare. Being only now availible on import for any new copies. And second hand originals can be mega expensive. My suggestion is shop around for this. Don't get overcharged as even the new import copies can be £19.99 or more.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 29, 2014 7:43 PM BST

LED Corn light E14 6W Super bright 320-350LM SMD 5050 led Corn bulbs Spot bulb AC220-240V Warm White(2800-3200k)
Offered by elinkuam

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Bright LED light bulb, 26 April 2014
I brought this to replace a standard SES light bulb in a small lamp in the lounge by the TV. It is what it says - Super Bright. Quite dazzling if you look directly at the bulb but if it is in a shade or whatever it does the job good.

LED light bulbs are more energy efficient plus they say that they have a much longer life then even the standard low energy light bulbs.

Original Album Series
Original Album Series

5.0 out of 5 stars The early Robin Trower albums - my favorites, 26 April 2014
This review is from: Original Album Series (Audio CD)
I have all these albums on the original vinyl LPs but decided to buy this collectors set on CD. And what a buy it is. I added all the CDs to my iTunes and then dragged them to my iPod.

So now I can listen to my favorite Trower albums like "Bridge Of Sighs" and "For Earth Below" on my iPod.

A bargain price as well for the first 5 Robin Trower albums on CD.

Motorhead - Achtung!- men's black tee (Medium)
Motorhead - Achtung!- men's black tee (Medium)
Offered by Lifestyle Gear

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tee, 26 April 2014
I love this MOTORHEAD Tee - I love the slogan ACHTUNG! Soon as I spotted it on Amazon I had to buy it!

On An Island [Bonus DVD]
On An Island [Bonus DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant album, 26 April 2014
This is a brilliant album from Pink Floyd guitarist/vocalist David Gilmour. Anyone that loves Pink Floyd I am sure would love this album. A real bonus with this version is the DVD. It has live versions and live in the studio versions of tracks from the album plus some Pink Floyd classics as well.

If you have a 5.1 DTS surround system play it loud - it sounds fantastic!

Metal Enamel Pin Badge Brooch Rolling Stones Red Lips Tongue
Metal Enamel Pin Badge Brooch Rolling Stones Red Lips Tongue
Offered by Jewellery Gift Palace

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this badge, 26 April 2014
Being a fan of The Rolling Stones for 42 years. I became a real fan during the "Exile On Main Street" time although I started listening to the Stones during the 60s as my sister older then me used to have all the 45rpm singles.

A great badge to wear and a salute to the greatest rock 'n' roll band in the world!

Page: 1 | 2