Profile for S. Piggott > Reviews

Content by S. Piggott

S. Piggott (UK)

Designacable 3m Custom Length Guitar Lead, Black Van Damme XKE - Neutrik NP2X / NP2RX Jacks - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars it works (all as I would expect) - I can't honestly say that my old ears detect a better sound than, 20 Oct. 2014
It matches the spec, it arrived on time, it works (all as I would expect) - I can't honestly say that my old ears detect a better sound than, for instance, a Fender lead - but it IS a quality lead.

Tiger Cherub - Sustain Pedal for Keyboard
Tiger Cherub - Sustain Pedal for Keyboard

4.0 out of 5 stars seems sturdy enough - I only use it at home though, 16 July 2014
Does the job, seems sturdy enough - I only use it at home though.

1080P HDMI Male to VGA Female Video Converter Adapter Cable for PC DVD HDTV BLACK
Offered by PJP ELECTRONICS

5.0 out of 5 stars One helpful soul suggested I might like to buy a new monitor, 16 July 2014
Found this on Amazon after a trip round some well known shops looking for a cable to connect my existing monitor to a new Mac Mini - none of them had a cable, but was advised that I could buy a 'converter box' (which thet had) for over £30. One helpful soul suggested I might like to buy a new monitor!

The Rattle Bag: An Anthology of Poetry
The Rattle Bag: An Anthology of Poetry
by Seamus Heaney

4.0 out of 5 stars ... aren't really 'into' Poetry - this is a very good place to start, 2 July 2014
If you aren't really 'into' Poetry - this is a very good place to start. Just open it and read a few lines at random. Then do it again another day. You WILL find something that makes sense to you.

The Tao of Physics (Flamingo)
The Tao of Physics (Flamingo)
by Fritjof Capra

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 2 July 2014
Good read, thought provoking

Elixir 80/20 Bronze Acoustic Sets Ultra-Thin Nanoweb Coating - Light (0.012 - 0.053)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 2 July 2014
Arrived promptly, and yes! They do what it says on the tin.

HP 343 Tri-color Original Ink Cartridge - Non Packaged
HP 343 Tri-color Original Ink Cartridge - Non Packaged
Offered by Cartridge King

2.0 out of 5 stars HP 343, 20 April 2012
Initially this cartridge seemed ok, but after a few days the printer started displaying "problem with colour cartridge" messages and asking me to remove the cartridge. I found that if I opened the printer and closed it again the printer functioned ok again. Presumably the printer is not recognising this is a genuine cartridge?