Profile for Joe Grimes > Reviews

Content by Joe Grimes

Joe Grimes

FX-6300 Gaming PC with WINDOWS 7 (AMD FX-6300 6 Core Bulldozer CPU OVERCLOCKED to 3.7GHz, AMD Radeon R7 240 2GB DDR3 Graphics Card, 1TB Hard Drive, 8GB DDR3 Memory, HDMI 1080p, USB 3.0) (pre-installed with Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit OS)
Offered by ADMI Limited UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Pc for some people, 16 Jan. 2014
Let me just say that I wasn't looking for the ultimate gaming pc but I was looking for something rather good with an affordable price. After a lot of searching and talks, I decided to just go for this one. I was not disappointed.

It arrived within one and a half weeks which was rather satisfying. It took about ten minutes to set up which was easy and fun at the same time! I started downloading plenty of games instantly. I first played Bioshock which played flawlessly on highest settings. As did Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead 1 & 2 and Half Life 2. I find this pc incredibly easy to use and I recommend it to anyone who loves gaming but doesn't want to go for a ridiculous price. It satisfies all your needs, it does what you tell it to do and headset, mouse and keyboard install in a instant.

The only problem I had was the disc drive that didn't connect to the motherboard so you can't actually open it but i'll live! Also, note that it DOES NOT have a wireless card inside so you'll have to find another way round getting wifi on the computer. Overall a really good by and I recommend it a 1000 times! My thumbs up!