Profile for Riggs > Reviews

Zoggs Kids' Dive Sticks
Zoggs Kids' Dive Sticks
Price: 9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids learning and having fun, 19 Jun 2013
This review is from: Zoggs Kids' Dive Sticks (Sports)
We've a little water baby who loves playing in the pool. These are great for playing, seeing how deep she can dive down. They stand up at the bottom of the pool and are bright colours so easy enough to pick up. Very happy with them.

Regatta Kids Puddle Leisurewear Trouser - Lipstick, Size 48-60
Regatta Kids Puddle Leisurewear Trouser - Lipstick, Size 48-60
Price: 12.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for young kids having fun, 19 Jun 2013
I've had 3 of these puddle suits now for my girls and they are great. A bit of a hassle getting on sometimes but nothing major. Kids can play for hours in puddles, rain or snow without getting wet. I'd highly recommend them.

One word of warning, be very careful letting your kids go down any slides wearing one, they will go down at close to the speed of light, which the kids love, just be sure you're there to catch at the bottom.

Discounted Pack of 3 Breathable Smart Black Suit Garment Clothes Covers Bags - 100cm - Suit size
Offered by Hangerworld
Price: 14.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent enough suit bag, 19 Jun 2013
I commute to work to take all my shirts, etc up once a week. These bags do the job nicey. No issues, and haven't burst yet, unlike the cheap suit carriers you get for free from the dry cleaners.

ASICS GT-2170 GORE-TEX Trail Running Shoes - 8
ASICS GT-2170 GORE-TEX Trail Running Shoes - 8

4.0 out of 5 stars Good support and comfortable., 19 Jun 2013
I've had every generation of these shoes since the original GT 2100 (9 in total over the years) and love them. I've bought the non Gore-tex variants in the past primarily for running but now also buy them for day to day getting about as they are so comfy. It terms of running they have great support. Given I run in all weather I thought this time I'd treat myself to the Gore-tex version to keep my feet warm and dry in the winter. My feet were certainly warm but not too warm most of the winter and spring, but can't honestly say my feet stayed particularly dry (which doesn't bother me too much except I paid extra for this). As the summer approached I did feel my feet getting rather warm (in particular compared to the non Gore-tex version which are light and airy) but then got injured so haven't used them in the summer. I suspect these would be a good winter trainer but maybe switch to the non Gore-tex version in the summer. Would still recommend them.

Asics Men's Gt 2170 Lightning/Electric Blue/Black Trainer T206N 9359 8 UK
Asics Men's Gt 2170 Lightning/Electric Blue/Black Trainer T206N 9359 8 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, cool and light. Good support, 19 Jun 2013
I've had every generation of these shoes since the original GT 2100 (9 in total over the years) and love them. I bought them primarily for running but now also buy them for day to day getting about as they are so comfy. It terms of running they have great support, seem reasonably light and quite airy so your feet don't get too warm. Would highly recommend them although I hear these will be the last of the GT2100 series.

Chrome Bath Pop Up Plug
Chrome Bath Pop Up Plug
Offered by DVD's 'n Stuff
Price: 6.15

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a plug, 19 Jun 2013
This review is from: Chrome Bath Pop Up Plug
Seems to fit my Ideal bath reasonably well (looks a tiny bit too small, well smaller than the old one, but filled the bath with water and no leakage).

Eddingtons Magnetic Digital Kitchen Timer Blue
Eddingtons Magnetic Digital Kitchen Timer Blue
Offered by Turbo Xross
Price: 6.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, hit and miss, doubt it will last long, 19 Jun 2013
Bought 2 of these (one pink, one blue), came from Hong Kong I think so took a while to arrive. The quality looks very cheap, one is much louder than the other have to question the build quality. My main problem with them is that there is a clip on the back which means it doesn't attach flush to the fridge via the magnet and means it moves about when you press it. Even though it isn't priced too highly can't say I'm happy with it. Wish I'd spent a bit more for a decent one.

Camelbak Raincover (Fits Packs 16 Litres To 28 Litres), Small/Medium
Camelbak Raincover (Fits Packs 16 Litres To 28 Litres), Small/Medium
Offered by Dennis Winter leven ltd
Price: 12.48

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent enough rain cover, 19 Jun 2013
This review is from: Camelbak Raincover - (Sports)
Got this for my Camelbak Rogue, which I think is rather small. It is decent enough and keeps the stuff dry. It is a bit baggy given the size of my rucksack but doesn't catch too much wind (when cycling).

Tesa Under Door Draught Excluder, 0.95 m
Tesa Under Door Draught Excluder, 0.95 m
Price: 7.46

5.0 out of 5 stars No more draughts, 20 Jan 2013
This product is quite simply excellent for stopping draughts, simply cut it to the size of your door and slide it under. Just make sure it's the right way up as shown in the pictures, I think it's slightly more effective this way and looks nicer. Whilst on the subject of looks, I was concerned that this would look out of place but in actual fact it isn't really that big and not as dark as shown in the pictures so to be honest it is hardly noticeable.

We dry our clothes using a Dri Buddy in our kitchen (no tumble drier) so always have the kitchen windows open to let the moisture out even in winter. I can now eat the dinner in the dining room with the chair up again the kitchen door and have no idea how cold it is in the kitchen, there honestly isn't the slightest draught despite the kitchen being absolutely freezing. Previously it was easily noticeable.

My only small gripe is it sometimes moves and has to be put back in place, I found I was doing this at least once a day which got annoying so bought some small velcro adhesive pads to stick to this product and the door, no issues since. Not enough to affect the 5 star rating. Also whilst on negative points (and this is being really picky and again not enough to change the rating) you can hear it when you open and close the door. Just to be clear I wouldn't say there is much in the way of additional resistance, and I can see how you can really have an effective draught excluder without it rubbing a bit.

Maglite Mini Bulb Aa/Aaa
Maglite Mini Bulb Aa/Aaa
Offered by Caulfield Industrial
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal replacement for Maglite torch, 18 Nov 2012
This is an ideal replacement for the standard small Maglite torch I have (the one that takes 2 aa batteries). Torch now back shining bright as ever.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10