Profile for Riggs > Reviews

Skytronic Mercury Battery Tester For AA, AAA, PP3 and Button Cells
Skytronic Mercury Battery Tester For AA, AAA, PP3 and Button Cells
Offered by CHIC*MALL

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and clear, 18 Jan. 2014
Tested this on a number of batteries when it arrived. It seemed pretty accurate, the ones I thought were dead, weak and good. Each time the reading matched what I suspected.

Camera Lens Coffee Mug
Camera Lens Coffee Mug

4.0 out of 5 stars Very real looking - beware, 17 Jan. 2014
A colleague got one of these mugs for Christmas, it looks great, I had considered getting one myself. Until today that is. Another colleague saw the mug, thought it was a lens and quickly picked it up, tipping the full contents over the desk and person sitting next to him. It was extremely funny - beware!

CPR 1200 Number Capacity Nuisance Call Blocker - Grey
CPR 1200 Number Capacity Nuisance Call Blocker - Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars No calls yet, 26 Dec. 2013
Early days but not received a single marketing call since I bought this over a week ago (was getting one every day or so). I have this connected to my Gigaset S810 phones which use port 2 of the unit (which I believe is fairly common on DECT phones). I had wondered what happens to a caller when they phone so rang myself withholding the number. The box appears to answer the call super quick before the phone has a chance to ring, and stays connected until the caller hangs up. The phone does appear to register at least some of the calls as it shows my test attempts as a missed call. I'm still trying to work out if I like this feature or not. On the one hand I can tell how many calls the unit has blocked which is pleasing, but at the same time it still annoys me that a marketing call has caused me to check the phone (my phone flashes when I miss a call). That said my phone hasn't flashed since my test attempts so not sure if no one has phoned since (as I said I was getting a call at least every second day) or my phone only picks up some of the blocked calls. Very happy so far.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 30, 2013 11:11 AM GMT

10 X AG13 LR44 Button Cells Batteries - A76 L1154 SR44 G13 357 - 1.5V
10 X AG13 LR44 Button Cells Batteries - A76 L1154 SR44 G13 357 - 1.5V
Offered by Sale2Save-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Snowmen now glowing again, 26 Dec. 2013
Bought these to replace the batteries in my little light up snowmen. They are now glowing again bright as ever.

Leifheit Parat Kitchen Roll Holder Plus
Leifheit Parat Kitchen Roll Holder Plus

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well enough, 17 Dec. 2013
Fitted to kitchen wall rather easily. The kitchen roll holder works well. The foil and cling film take a bit of fiddling but once you're used to them also work well. Still trying to figure out the best way to use the bag dispenser (which was the main reason I got this over the lower model), it doesn't seem to work too well with sandwich bags, maybe work better with bags which are attached to one another on a roll. Still happy enough with product.

Turq Adult L - Luzia New Womens Adult Mens Unisex Aztec Print Ladies Hoody Jumpsuit Onesie

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and warm, 17 Dec. 2013
This onesie is very comfortable and warm. The bum is bit baggy but apart from that very happy with it.

Sto-Fen OM-EW Omni Bounce Flash Diffuser
Sto-Fen OM-EW Omni Bounce Flash Diffuser

5.0 out of 5 stars Work well on Canon 430 EX II, 17 Dec. 2013
Bought this for my Canon 430 EX II speedlite. It fits perfectly (when I put it the right way up), and makes the picture look better when taken close up with the flash.

Lowepro Event Messenger 150 Bag for DSLR Camera - Black
Lowepro Event Messenger 150 Bag for DSLR Camera - Black
Offered by Camera Centre UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good SLR bag, 17 Dec. 2013
Bought this for my new Canon 70D (as the bag for my previous bridge camera was too small). The kits lens which came with camera is the 18-135 which is reasonably big, and I also have a lens hood fitted. I wanted a bag which would allow me to put the camera in with everything attached. This does the job perfectly. It has plenty of room on one side of the camera for my 430 EX speedlite, I've still not worked out what to do with other side, but the bag is well split into adjustable (with velcro) compartments such that the camera does move about even when this side is empty. There is a front zip pouch where I keep cables and another pouch at the back which I keep documents in. There are also 2 small ones at the side which I don't use. The bag is closed with either a clip (which I use most of the time) or strong velcro, or both.Since the velcro is strong it is a bit loud, not best for discrete shooting, but I like this when shooting in a crowd when I'm worried items might disappear from my bag.

This bag suits my needs perfectly and gives me some room for expansion in future, very happy to recommend.

US/USA/CANADA (2/3-Pin) to UK (3-Pin) Mains Power Visitor Adaptor Converter...
US/USA/CANADA (2/3-Pin) to UK (3-Pin) Mains Power Visitor Adaptor Converter...
Offered by eoutlet-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice sturdy fit, 17 Dec. 2013
Bought this as the charger I received with my SLR camera was an American plug and the adapter they supplied did not hold the pins well - they didn't go all the way in meaning the charger wobbled a bit. This charger has no such issues, it holds the charger tightly, the pins go all the way in. Charges fine too.

Sanyo eneloop HR-3UWXB-4BP AA Mignon Batteries 2450 mAh (Pack of 4)
Sanyo eneloop HR-3UWXB-4BP AA Mignon Batteries 2450 mAh (Pack of 4)
Offered by MP Energie & Licht Groß- und Versandhandel Preise inkl. MwSt

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for external flash, 3 Dec. 2013
Bought these to power my Canon 430EX II speedlite. They arrived full charged as advertised (well at least I think they were full charged, if not then they are even better). The flash is ready almost instantly (maybe 1 second or less) after turning on, and has no problem firing the flash repeatedly. I have taken a ridiculous number of pictures using the flash and still not had to recharge them yet. Best rechargeable batteries I've ever had, more than happy to recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11