Profile for Marouf > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Brabantia Fall Front Bread Bin - Matt Steel Fingerprint Proof
Brabantia Fall Front Bread Bin - Matt Steel Fingerprint Proof

5.0 out of 5 stars A solid bread bin, 14 Oct 2014
This really is fingerprint proof. It's of a very good build quality too. I bought it to replace my previous stainless steel one (which wasn't fingerprint proof). My previous one lasted 2 years and it was still actually working fine. I only wanted to replace it with a brushed design to match my new kitchen. Anyway, it lasted long and so I'm sure this will too. It's nice and big - you can fit up to three loaves of Kingsmill bread (it's a bit of a squeeze, but it all fits), and if you don't eat so much bread I'm sure you can put other things (such as muffins!) inside to keep them fresh. Hopefully you don't have as sugary a diet as I do :) but I don't need to hope that you'd be pleased with the quality of this because it really is a solid piece of kit. You can even keep things on top - I keep my matching Brabantia canister set on top.

Manicare Toe Nail Clippers with Nail File
Manicare Toe Nail Clippers with Nail File
Offered by Medideals

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 14 Oct 2014
A fantastic pair of clippers at a very reasonable price.

I purchased some clippers from Wilkinson and they were terrible - they left my nails very sharp afterwards. These however don't. You end up with nicely rounded nails. Moreover, with these clippers, the clippings don't jump so much.

Don't go to Wilkinson - buy these; delivery is prompt.

LAMY Ink Eraser and Blue Overwriter Pen (Fine)
LAMY Ink Eraser and Blue Overwriter Pen (Fine)
Offered by Europens

4.0 out of 5 stars You can't really go wrong with a Lamy, 14 Oct 2014
This is a great eraser, but it only works well with good quality cartridges such as Parker or Lamy ones. Generic ink only fades partially.

I recommend the medium tip eraser as it acts like a highlighter whereas this has a pointed tip like a pen, so the medium tip is a bit easier to erase writing with.

Delivery is fairly prompt - much faster than estimated.

Lamy Ink Eraser and Overwriter - Medium Tip
Lamy Ink Eraser and Overwriter - Medium Tip
Offered by Europens

4.0 out of 5 stars Great eraser, 14 Oct 2014
This works really well with Lamy and Parker ink cartridges. However, I also tried it with some cheap generic cartridges that I had and it doesn't work so well with those. You have to scribble over your writing a bit more and even then, the ink only fades partially.

The eraser is good, but you should also buy some good cartridges to complement it.

I recommend the medium tip eraser - it works a bit like a highlighter whereas the fine tip eraser has a pointed tip like a pen.

LCD Bike Bicycle Cycle Computer Odometer Speedometer
LCD Bike Bicycle Cycle Computer Odometer Speedometer
Offered by Buyin-now-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great speedometer, 27 Sep 2014
Easy to fit, works perfectly well and is super cheap. It's just as good as the more expensive speedometers out there.
The instructions are very clear too - I'm not sure what everyone has been complaining about.
I highly recommended this

Lux Optical - Safety Glasses -POKELUX
Lux Optical - Safety Glasses -POKELUX

4.0 out of 5 stars These look very stylish and provide very good eye coverage, 19 July 2014
These look very stylish and provide very good eye coverage. They're lightweight and comfortable, and don't steam up. I use them in the lab and actually forget I'm wearing them at times!

They can't be worn over glasses, so be wary of that.

I recommend these.

Fairy Tattoos - 24 Supplied - Great Party Bags Fillers
Fairy Tattoos - 24 Supplied - Great Party Bags Fillers
Offered by Express Goods UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic tattoos + amazing service, 19 July 2014
These tattoos last very long. They're really easy to apply and can be removed just as easily with bath oil.

The sellers respond quickly to messages. I was sent two fairy tattoo packs when I ordered one smiley face and one fairy tattoo pack. The sellers responded quickly to the message I sent them and dispatched the smiley face tattoo pack straight away + an extra to say sorry!

Most importantly though, kids love these!

I can't recommend this service and product enough.

15 X Mixed Colour Jet Bouncy Balls
15 X Mixed Colour Jet Bouncy Balls
Offered by Right Goods Right Price

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love these, 19 July 2014
These bouncy balls are fantastic! They have a diameter that's about equal to that of a 2p coin, so the size is decent. The colours and designs are admirable too. They're really bouncy - my most powerful bounce from arm's height takes it up to about twice my height!

They provide hours of fun - kids love them! I highly recommend these balls. At this price, you can't go wrong.

Go2victoria White & Colors Party Bridesmaids/Flower Girl Dress 4 to 14 Years
Go2victoria White & Colors Party Bridesmaids/Flower Girl Dress 4 to 14 Years
Offered by Victoria Kids

3.0 out of 5 stars A decent dress, 19 July 2014
This dress looks very expensive and elegant.

However, the material isn't as great as it looks. It is very heavy so it will be tough for children to wear on hot days. It also feels quite cheap and tacky.

I definitely don't agree with the RRP of £100, but £30 is okay for what it is. If you want a good looking dress at a low price, this is fantastic. I personally prefer to pay a little more though to get the best of both comfort and style.

1800 Colourful Loom Bands & 75 Clips!
1800 Colourful Loom Bands & 75 Clips!
Offered by Right Goods Right Price

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 27 Jun 2014
The loom bands are strong and were in perfect condition. If you are planning on purchasing loom bands, I would recommend these. They're amazing!

Page: 1 | 2