Profile for SEAN HOLLOWAY > Reviews

Dvd
Offered by Lovefilm UK Limited
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZON FILM DOWNLOAD ?, 2 April 2014
not watched the film yet but I have no doubt it will be as silly as the first one which is why I bouight it. HOWEVER ! I am a bit annoyed at Amazon, they have let me down . I really thought I had found an alternative to I tunes but I havn't. Everything else ive ever purchased off Amazon has been painless and ridiculously easy. this however was Not , don't get me wrong easy enough to spend my money with them but being able to decide where my download purchase was delivered to - NOT AN OPTION I searched repeatedly for a download link and could not find it , I checked on my kindle and there it was ,so I can only download to my kindle then ! WHY THE HELL WOULD I WANT TO DO THAT AMAZON ! FIRST AND LAST FILM PURCHASE FROM YOU LOT THEN .

iolo System Mechanic PC TotalCare [Download]
iolo System Mechanic PC TotalCare [Download]
Price: 39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars amazon rocks, 27 Mar 2014
in a world so completely dominated by computers and the ability to get everything yesterday it it great to see that amazon have set this department up , I am a huge fan of amazon because of their no nonsense approach to controlling what you spend your money on ie DRM rights for music as an example. the purchase and download process was everything you expect from amazon - painless and quick and easy ,the software itself installed with no issues whatsoever and quickly proved its worth . a new build pc and recent installation of the operating system should have no issues at all but it did. iolo 's totalcare found a few issues and sorted them immediately I now have a green light on my pc and everything seems to be fine so I for one am onceagain a happy amazon customer and a happy iolo customer too. normal software download sites drive me mad with the non stop links to download now pages ,adverts and assorted tripe that you really don't want to look at , this was easy beyond belief and well worth the spend. now if amazon could just sort out the flash issue with their kindle...........

The Book of Seven Hands: A Foreworld SideQuest (The Foreworld Saga)
The Book of Seven Hands: A Foreworld SideQuest (The Foreworld Saga)
Price: 0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Review of this book, 30 April 2013
It was good I have enjoyed the others in this series . My only complaint would be that the stories themselves are shortchanged by being too short.

Garmin Zumo 660 4.3" Sat Nav for Motorcycles with UK and Full Europe Maps and Bluetooth
Offered by InCar-Tech
Price: 314.99

4.0 out of 5 stars review of garmin 660, 15 Aug 2012
this product seems to be a bit pricey at first look but you get what you pay for and i liked the fact that bought new everything you need for motorbike or car travel is included in the box. i found the alternative mounting versions supplied in the kit to be robust and adaptable enough to fit the majority of bikes , i did find i had a few issues with the website containing the download software for garmin but eventually i got it sorted with a detailed email from garmin giving step by step instructions-my problem turned out to be antivirus software. if you decide to download an entire map of europe then be aware it does quite literally take hours and despite the pause button you see on screen i wouldnt recommend using it as i had to do the download twice,. because the first time was faulty due to using the pause button .
on the bike - the large screen is easy to see and read, the lane guidance screen that pops up is a joy to use and it connects to satellites very quickly the bluetooth ability connected easily to my caberg helmet and is only let down by the bluetooth kit that fits the helmet so i dont expect too much in the way of spoken directions whilst driving,the screen makes up for this though.
additional memory will be a micro sd card up to 16gb which is plenty big enough for map downloads and loads of tunes to listen to.
I did spend some time looking for a weather cover for the unit but could not find one that fits with a ram mount
garmin claim the zumo 660 is waterproof and i have to admit i was a little dubious having seen holes in the rear of the unit and one on the front but there is a video on youtube that will set your mind at rest.
Pentagon gps supplied my unit and it came very quickly so thumbs up for them too.
Well worth the money in my opinion