Profile for Nicki G > Reviews

Content by Nicki G

Nicki G

V&C Designs Ltd (TM) Jungle Swinging Monkey Light Switch Sticker Children's Bedroom Playroom Fun Adhesive Vinyl
Offered by V&C Designs Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 10 Dec. 2015
Seems poor quality and I've had to take it down so it was a waste of money - all the edges curl up so it doesn't stay flat to the wall and just looks a mess.

Westinghouse Bendan 132 cm/ 52-inches Ceiling Fans, Satin Chrome-Wengue
Westinghouse Bendan 132 cm/ 52-inches Ceiling Fans, Satin Chrome-Wengue

4.0 out of 5 stars I like this product, 13 July 2015
I like this product, looks stylish, husband said it was straightforward to put together and install, fan is nice and quiet which is great. However it is very large in diameter so would suit a large room. We swapped it from our bedroom into a downstairs room and got a smaller one for upstairs. I then needed to order the extension rod to combat a sloping roof in the conservatory, but there was no extended wires and I can't find the sellers details afterwards to query it. That said, great product!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks lovely, disappointed when it arrived..., 13 Jan. 2015
I'm returning this dress as the material is very thin and flimsy and the sizing is tiny. Ok I'm not Twiggy but I'm a size 12 and ordered a medium and a size 10 would genuinely struggle to fit in it. Very disappointed as it looks a lovely design and i love the colour but I'll have to find an alternative for the Hawaiian party next month... :(

20 To Make: Sugar Animals (Twenty to Make)
20 To Make: Sugar Animals (Twenty to Make)
by Frances McNaughton

5.0 out of 5 stars Sugar Animals..., 26 Oct. 2011
This is a great book for learning how to simply make creative and impressive animals for cake decoration - I've made a marzipan frog so far, really quite easy. Great for a childs birthday cake.

Bertie Women's Lucca Black Biker A11L/Le10/Lbc0125 7 UK
Bertie Women's Lucca Black Biker A11L/Le10/Lbc0125 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Bertie womens black boots, 26 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Bertie Women's Lucca Biker (Shoes)
I wanted to buy some boots for winter that I could wear with work trouser suits but also with jeans, so not 'too smart' or 'too casual'. These are very comfortable and feel robust enough to keep my feet warm in the cold weather (great grips on the soles for snowy conditions), but smart enough to wear in the office. Highly recommended.The chunky heel balances out the height and makes for extra comfort too.

The Contemporary Cake Decorating Bible: Creative Techniques, Fresh Inspiration, Stylish Designs
by Lindy Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, swiftly delivered., 26 Oct. 2011
I'd highly recommend this book - lots of interesting advice and easy to follow instructions to create wonderfully impressive designs, relatively easily. I'm looking forward to trying them all out!