Profile for MissC > Reviews

MissC

The Truth and Nothing but Lies
The Truth and Nothing but Lies

5.0 out of 5 stars A real mystery that keeps you guessing., 10 Jun. 2014
I really enjoyed this book. The plot was excellent, with plenty of twists and turns to keep you reading. I was blindsided by the big reveal! The characters are very well developed and you really care about what happens to them, especially Grant who is a very likable protagonist. Very well written novel and I look forward to reading more from this author!

Randall Crane and the Whitechapel Horror
Randall Crane and the Whitechapel Horror

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down!, 10 Jun. 2014
I absolutely loved this book! The plot was intriguing with many twists and turns, and the descriptions were evocative. I could imagine everything vividly. The dynamic between Randall and Grantham is entertaining too and all the characters are very well rounded. I can't wait to read more about Randall's adventures (please release another book ASAP!) and could definitely see this being made into a film!

Great War Literature A-Level Notes on Journey's End
Great War Literature A-Level Notes on Journey's End
by W Lawrance

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful & Informative, 8 Oct. 2013
I bought this study guide as I am studying Journey's End for my coursework. It was a very helpful synopsis of the play, with great character analysis and useful notes on the themes within the play. It gave me some interesting ideas for comparisons too. Really useful notes.

Analysis of Strange Meeting
Analysis of Strange Meeting

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant study guide for a student!, 23 Sept. 2013
I'm not entirely sure what the reviewer above was expecting but I thought this was an excellent study guide! With helpful analysis of the poem and ideas for comparisons, this study guide really helped me with my essay. Will definitely be using more of them in the future.

Light and Darkness
Light and Darkness

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant romantic novel set in WW1, 7 May 2013
I really enjoyed reading this novel. Characters were well written and I genuinely cared what happened to Harry. The story was exciting and there was never a dull moment - I certainly didn't expect the twist that came towards the end! It's not the sort of genre I would normally go for but it was recommended on my kindle and I found that it was a real page-turner. Real rollercoaster of emotions too - I laughed and I cried. Overall, a brilliant novel that I would happily read again... I just hope there's a second one!