Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Music Helpline: to the Rudiments of Music Theory up to grade 5
by Margaret Bolton
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional guide, 15 Aug 2014
This was possibly my saving grace at grade 5 music theory. I am a music pupil who severely struggled with theory, however after reading this book, I felt really prepared and in an excellent place to take the exam. This easy-to-use book was ring-bound , meaning it was very easy to flip through and fold open on specific pages beside my piano. I found the charts at the beginning of the book exceptionally helpful, as they plotted out certain things such as the different key signature positions for different clefs and gave an overall chart of orchestral instruments and their properties. Each section within the book also offered simple, easy explanations for certain elements of the theory course that I had previously felt were beyond me. I would highly recommend this book to any music theory pupil: I cannot stress how much it helped me.

Skullcandy Ink'd In-Ear Audio Earbud Headphones - Purple/Black
Skullcandy Ink'd In-Ear Audio Earbud Headphones - Purple/Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 15 Aug 2014
These headphones are excellent; they block out background noise and provide good sound quality. The nifty plastic tab on the earphones also allows you to easily change songs on the go. I also love the funky colours available!

Faber-Castell Water Colour Pencils for Children
Faber-Castell Water Colour Pencils for Children

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, good value colouring pencils, 15 Aug 2014
I bought these colouring pencils to use for my A level textiles work, as I needed some high quality colouring pencils. This tin offers a great range of colours and the pencils themselves seem very strong; all have survived numerous trips to school and home and to galleries in London. I also really like the watercolour feature on these pencils, which creates a nice effect for designs. However, I found the pencils to not quite be of the high quality I had hoped; they do not seem to smoothly colour and felt a little scratchy in use for me (I have found myself turning to my old 5cm pencils from an old Reeves set at times). Overall, a very good product, just not quite of a high standard I expected.

Supergets® Flip Pocket PU Leather Case Cover For Apple Iphone 5C / 5 C+ Screen Protector , Touch Screen Stylus and Polishing Cloth Dark Blue ( Not compatible with Iphone 5 , 5S , IP4 )
Offered by WEB-ESSENTIALS

2.0 out of 5 stars Good for short-term usage; not durable, 15 Aug 2014
Although this case was cheap, bright, lightweight and protective (I deliberately bought a case with a cover), it unfortunately broke within only a few months, ripping on some textbooks in my school bag. I had expected such a case to last longer than 5 weeks. I would recommend this product for short- term use to tide you over while you wait for a better alternative, however I would not advise this as a long term/permanent solution.

IMOS Detachabled Bluetooth Keyboard Portfolio Leather Case Cover Stand for Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 inch Tablet (Black)
Offered by Allround Housewife

1.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful case, faulty keyboard, 15 Aug 2014
I ordered this item using Amazon prime one-day delivery so that I would be able to have a nice case and keyboard to use to take on holiday only a few days after my birthday (when I got the tablet). Although the case itself is wonderful with a good, stable stand, a secure clasp and a decent- ish fit around the tablet (one side of the shell surrounding the tablet didn't quite lay straight), I had some serious issues with the keyboard. The keyboard looked great as it was compact, lightweight and securely stuck to the case with magnetic attraction, I could not get it to work. I followed the (limited) instructions provided multiple times, but found it impossible to pair the device with my tablet. No lights were coming on where they should have been flashing to confirm Bluetooth being on, although the respective red and green lights worked fine when charging. As the keyboard was one of the main attractions for me in buying this keyboard , I have had to return it to amazon, which also means I now have no case or keyboard to transport and use my device on holiday. I am thoroughly disappointed with this product, though I hope the issue was simply limited to this one dud keyboard.

Love Is Easy
Love Is Easy

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple process, great song, 28 Dec 2013
This review is from: Love Is Easy (MP3 Download)
I love McFly and this song is great; the downloading process is very simple on the Amazon system too :)