Profile for Maria > Reviews

Content by Maria

Maria

Page: 1 | 2
Actesso Elasticated Wrist Brace Support Splint (Medium Right (17-18 cm))
Actesso Elasticated Wrist Brace Support Splint (Medium Right (17-18 cm))
Offered by Actesso Medical Supports Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Wrist Brace support splint, 1 Feb. 2014
Excellent support for my right wrist which I wear every night as I have Carpal Tunnel. It truly does take the pain away as it prevents the wrist from moving. I no longer have any tingling sensation or numbness in my hand every morning. It will not cure but it will certainly take the pain away at night. Its a small price to pay for temporary pain relief.

Nigella Lawson Living Kitchen Cake Plate Cream With Glass Dome
Nigella Lawson Living Kitchen Cake Plate Cream With Glass Dome

2.0 out of 5 stars Nigella Lawson kitchen cake plate with glass dome, 1 Feb. 2014
I didn't use the cream plate as I had a clear glass cake stand that fitted the glass dome perfectly and made it look expensive and very tea room like!

The cream plate is strong but the glass dome is very fragile and therefore did not let anyone else wash it but me! Unfortunately less than a year of owning it, I knocked it against my stone sink and it broke. I will not be buying another one unless the dome is a thicker glass that can withstand the odd knock or two.

Norman Wisdom Collection [DVD]
Norman Wisdom Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Norman Wisdom

5.0 out of 5 stars Norman Wisdom Collection, 1 Feb. 2014
Excellent original collection. Bought for my husband's birthday who was a big fan of Norman since he was a boy. Entertaining for the whole family with old-fashioned sense of humour filmed in the late fifties to early sixties. If you love Mr Bean, you will love Norman.

Braun Silk-épil Xpressive 7781 Wet & Dry Rechargeable Body & Face Epilator
Braun Silk-épil Xpressive 7781 Wet & Dry Rechargeable Body & Face Epilator

2.0 out of 5 stars Braun Silk-expil Xpressive 7781 Wet & Dry rechargeable, 1 Feb. 2014
This machine was fantastic and exceeded my expectations when working, both as a wet and dry epilator. The problem was that the charge only lasted for 30mins or so. The machine only worked for two years as towards the end of its life, it stopped charging, even when left to charge overnight. More importantly, this model was supplied with a two pin plug for the UK!!! Needless to say, my next epilator was a Braun mains operated epilator (also supplied with a two pin plug)! Braun needs to adapt these models for the UK market and supply these with a three pin plug!

Ornami Glamour 9ct Yellow Gold 0.05 Carat Diamond Pave Setting Bracelet
Ornami Glamour 9ct Yellow Gold 0.05 Carat Diamond Pave Setting Bracelet

2.0 out of 5 stars 9ct gold Diamond Pave bracelet, 1 Feb. 2014
Husband bought me this bracelet for my birthday and I returned it straight away. The bracelet was light in weight and felt that it could easily break. I didn't like the links between each wavy bar either.

Carissima 9ct Two Colour Gold Diamond Cut Wave Link Bracelet 19cm/7.5"
Carissima 9ct Two Colour Gold Diamond Cut Wave Link Bracelet 19cm/7.5"

5.0 out of 5 stars 9ct two colour gold diamond cut wave bracelet, 1 Feb. 2014
Love it. Husband bought it for my birthday. As I wear both gold and silver jewellery, this bracelet matched both metals. Its not light weight and cheap like some that I have looked at. Comfortable fit and strong. Looks a lot more expensive. Highly recommended.

New Hard Black Diamante / Diamonte Bling case for iPhone 5 FREE Delivery
New Hard Black Diamante / Diamonte Bling case for iPhone 5 FREE Delivery
Offered by Lottie's Accessories Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Hard black diamante case for iPhone 5, 1 Feb. 2014
Brilliant hard case and fits perfectly. Accidentally dropped iPhone a couple of times and thanks to the cover, the phone did not break or crack. The back is bling, bling, bling! Exceeded my expectations.

Girls Cow Print Hooded Fleece All In One Pyjamas PJ Sleepsuit Onesie 10-11 Years
Offered by XS-Stock Com Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Girls Cow print hooded fleece all in one, 1 Feb. 2014
Received this item and sent it straight back. The quality of the material was very cheap and thin. Very disappointed.

Quest Handheld Steam Cleaner, 1000 Watt
Quest Handheld Steam Cleaner, 1000 Watt
Offered by LightingandMobileAccessoriesUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Quest Handheld Steam Cleaner, 1 Feb. 2014
As a steam cleaner, it does what I expect it to do; breaks down burnt stains on hob and in the oven and sanitises. Does take the strain off my painful right wrist as I don't have to scrub to clean surfaces. Also useful for cleaning windows and frames, defrosting the freezer as well as other small jobs around the house. I've used several hand held steam cleaners (both well known brands and not so well known) and these have lasted 2/3 years therefore I expect this one to last just as long. Don't waste money on more expensive models as, in my mind, cheaper models do the same job as expensive well known brands. No home should be without!

Quality Rubber Thimblette Size 1 Blue Ref 265486 [Pack 10]
Quality Rubber Thimblette Size 1 Blue Ref 265486 [Pack 10]
Offered by STUART MANUFACTURING CO LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Thimble tote size 1, 13 Nov. 2013
Delivery took up to 5 working days. I ordered size 1 which is termed as "medium". Myself and my colleagues felt they were too big. Therefore recommend that you order a small if you are a medium which is the size I routinely buy in rubber gloves or woolly gloves! Good price and does the job! I would give 5 stars had it not been for the sizing and slow delivery.

Page: 1 | 2