Profile for Maria > Reviews

Maria

Page: 1 | 2
Nutmeg Whole 100g
Nutmeg Whole 100g
Offered by Jalpur Millers Online (JMO Online Ltd)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality for grating, 26 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Nutmeg Whole 100g (Misc.)
Excellent quality for grating. Bought in volume since I use alot over the Christmas season. Also use throughout the year in puddings, trifle, curries, sauces etc. The use for fresh grated nutmeg is too numerous to mention. I would never buy ready grated nutmeg again there is just no comparison between the two! The price is competitive compared to the prices charged in main supermarkets for a handful of nutmegs.

JVC HA-EBX85-P Women Sports Headphones - Pink
JVC HA-EBX85-P Women Sports Headphones - Pink

4.0 out of 5 stars ... supplied by Apple (and I have several of these useless headphones) - they keep popping out of my ears, 26 Nov. 2015
My ears are too small for the normal headphones such as the ones supplied by Apple (and I have several of these useless headphones) - they keep popping out of my ears! These are an excellent alternate to the over the head bulky earphones of which I have a couple and are excellent for use at home or on the plane. They are small enough for my handbag and when I'm partaking in any sports activities. There are no adjustment controls and I'd say they don't produce the best sound but these are the only alternatives I have that fit my small ears besides the bulky over the head ones that are too big for sports activities and too big for my handbag!

Horwood TC175 Rotary Cheese Grater, Silver
Horwood TC175 Rotary Cheese Grater, Silver
Offered by Emporium Cookshop & Homewares

4.0 out of 5 stars This is an excellent product for the saved labour time and less grated ..., 26 Nov. 2015
This is an excellent product for the saved labour time and less grated skin! You do need to be gentle when using this product as it is plastic. Others I've had in the past I've broken the main arm that holds the cheese in place as I was too forceful! Excellent for grating small amounts of cheese etc and washes easily. A small, cheap gadget that every kitchen should have!

WOMENS LADIES WINTER FUR CUFF QUILTED SNOW CALF ZIP BOOTS SIZE 6 39
WOMENS LADIES WINTER FUR CUFF QUILTED SNOW CALF ZIP BOOTS SIZE 6 39
Offered by Loudlook

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm and Snuggly, 26 Nov. 2015
I am usually a size 5 (38) but bought a size 6 so that I can wear thick socks underneath. Even with bare feet, the boots fit well with a tiny bit of extra room and I don't need thick socks with these boots as the fleece lining keeps my feet warm. They are "baggy" between the fur cuff and the ankle (hence the 4 stars) but they are very comfortable. I don't know if they are waterproof yet as it hasn't rained much since I purchased these two weeks ago (and worn 3 times) to test and the description by the seller does not confirm if they are waterproof. I bought the boots mainly to keep me warn and dry for the snow and ice conditions so only time will tell. Its a shame that the fur doesn't turn up for a mono-colour look so that I can have two looks for the price of one! The quality is OK for the low price paid and they do look expensive. I recommend you order a size bigger.

Actesso Elastic Tri-Weave Wrist Support Splint Brace : Reduces Pain from Carpal Tunnel , Fractures , Sprains or Strains. Medically Approved (Medium Right (17-18 cm))
Offered by Actesso Medical Supports Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Wrist Brace support splint, 1 Feb. 2014
Excellent support for my right wrist which I wear every night as I have Carpal Tunnel. It truly does take the pain away as it prevents the wrist from moving. I no longer have any tingling sensation or numbness in my hand every morning. It will not cure but it will certainly take the pain away at night. Its a small price to pay for temporary pain relief.

Nigella Lawson Living Kitchen Cake Plate Cream With Glass Dome
Nigella Lawson Living Kitchen Cake Plate Cream With Glass Dome

2.0 out of 5 stars Nigella Lawson kitchen cake plate with glass dome, 1 Feb. 2014
I didn't use the cream plate as I had a clear glass cake stand that fitted the glass dome perfectly and made it look expensive and very tea room like!

The cream plate is strong but the glass dome is very fragile and therefore did not let anyone else wash it but me! Unfortunately less than a year of owning it, I knocked it against my stone sink and it broke. I will not be buying another one unless the dome is a thicker glass that can withstand the odd knock or two.

Norman Wisdom Collection [DVD]
Norman Wisdom Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Norman Wisdom

5.0 out of 5 stars Norman Wisdom Collection, 1 Feb. 2014
Excellent original collection. Bought for my husband's birthday who was a big fan of Norman since he was a boy. Entertaining for the whole family with old-fashioned sense of humour filmed in the late fifties to early sixties. If you love Mr Bean, you will love Norman.

Braun Silk-épil Xpressive 7781 Wet & Dry Rechargeable Body & Face Epilator
Braun Silk-épil Xpressive 7781 Wet & Dry Rechargeable Body & Face Epilator

2.0 out of 5 stars Braun Silk-expil Xpressive 7781 Wet & Dry rechargeable, 1 Feb. 2014
This machine was fantastic and exceeded my expectations when working, both as a wet and dry epilator. The problem was that the charge only lasted for 30mins or so. The machine only worked for two years as towards the end of its life, it stopped charging, even when left to charge overnight. More importantly, this model was supplied with a two pin plug for the UK!!! Needless to say, my next epilator was a Braun mains operated epilator (also supplied with a two pin plug)! Braun needs to adapt these models for the UK market and supply these with a three pin plug!

Ornami Glamour 9ct Yellow Gold 0.05 Carat Diamond Pave Setting Bracelet
Ornami Glamour 9ct Yellow Gold 0.05 Carat Diamond Pave Setting Bracelet

2.0 out of 5 stars 9ct gold Diamond Pave bracelet, 1 Feb. 2014
Husband bought me this bracelet for my birthday and I returned it straight away. The bracelet was light in weight and felt that it could easily break. I didn't like the links between each wavy bar either.

Carissima Gold 9 ct Two Colour Gold Diamond Cut Wave Link Bracelet of 19 cm/7.5 inch

5.0 out of 5 stars 9ct two colour gold diamond cut wave bracelet, 1 Feb. 2014
Love it. Husband bought it for my birthday. As I wear both gold and silver jewellery, this bracelet matched both metals. Its not light weight and cheap like some that I have looked at. Comfortable fit and strong. Looks a lot more expensive. Highly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2