Profile for LeeDon > Reviews

LeeDon

Shades Of Blue: Madlib Invades Blue Note [VINYL]
Shades Of Blue: Madlib Invades Blue Note [VINYL]

5.0 out of 5 stars A Sublime Album by the Beat Konducta, 31 May 2013
Madlib invades bluenote is an absolutely great album, its so chilled out and takes you on a tour of 50 years of jazz music. Anyone who likes music should own this really.

Quick Delivery

Great Album

Draper 28722 Precision Screwdriver Set (31 Pieces)
Draper 28722 Precision Screwdriver Set (31 Pieces)

4.0 out of 5 stars bought for PS3 but is endlessly helpful., 31 May 2013
I bought this for the t10 screwdriver piece to take apart a PS£ i was fixing, it is not the right bit as it is not a security t10. I just used a flat head to snap the security pin in the screw and it works a treat.

Since then there have been countless occasions where a small screwdriver comes in handy. I never thought I would use it so often but at this price its good to have around, a right good selection of bits.

Delivered quickly too.

Screw Less 2.5" sata hdd USB 2 2.5 sata hdd hard drive case Enclosure for pc laptop, 2.5" HDD SATA Enclosure Caddy USB 2.0 For Laptop Hard Drive - XP, VISTA, WIN 7, MAC
Offered by PJP ELECTRONICS

4.0 out of 5 stars does what it says on the tin, 31 May 2013
This is a good budget case for a hard drive, I had to retrieve pictures and other files from a broken laptop and this did the job perfectly.

I now have an external hard drive too.

Cant fault it really.

Steepletone USB Norwich Retro Record Player with Radio and MP3 Playback - Lightwood
Offered by Digitalis Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars An Impressive player at a reasonable price., 31 May 2013
I received this player 3 days after I had ordered it and I am extremely pleased with what came out of the box.

The wood seems of a good quality and the front panel looks nice and retro. The SD/USB input and controls are on the left and are sufficiently hidden.

The speakers are great for what they are, at the moment I am only using the internal speakers but have bought a mini amp(for £8 on amazon) and will connect two bookshelf speakers to it when I have a few people over at the house and it needs to be louder.

As of yet I have not tried the USB input and probably wont but its nice to have the option.

The records play great and the action on the arm does not feel so cheap it will just snap at a wrong move.

I have not yet used the subwoofer and line out ports yet but will be.

All in all I love this and it is a steal at the price. I have spent quite a bit of money on vinyls recently, it has become a bit of an addiction.