Profile for P. Gilbert > Reviews

Content by P. Gilbert

P. Gilbert (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Friendly Swede 500D PVC Tarp Dry Bag (2 Pack), Blue, 170 Oz (5 L)
The Friendly Swede 500D PVC Tarp Dry Bag (2 Pack), Blue, 170 Oz (5 L)
Offered by The Friendly Swede [UK]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, well made - recommended, 4 Dec 2014
These are great value. We use them while gig rowing and they are ideal for storing valuables and smaller items. I find the shoulder strap useful as I can sling the bag over my shoulder when I cycle to rowing. Haven't used it for long but it seems robust and well constructed.

Vitamin D3 Optimum Strength - 5,000 IU | 1 Year Supply 365 Tablets | Innopure® Special Offer
Offered by Get Gorgeous!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value high dosage vitamin D supplement, and very quick delivery, 19 Nov 2014
I was recommended to increase my Vitamin D when I was eventually diagnosed with CFS/ME last year, and having done a fair bit of reading online there is a fair weight of opinion that recommends increasing Vitamin D intake especially if working indoors a lot, as most of us do.
I decided to buy these after my 3000iu Vitamin D oral spray ran out. These are a higher dose and considerably less expensive - and will last a whole year before needing to replenish.
They arrived very quickly and are in a small plastic tub, which now sits on top of my porridge jar to remind me to take one with food every morning.
After some months of gradually increased exercise, a reasonably healthy diet, and with a daily supplement of Vitamin D, I am feeling a whole lot better - I'm now far more active (back doing cv exercise again, including rowing) and feel generally more energised at last!

MediaDevil Magicscreen Screen Protector: Matte Clear (Anti-Glare) - Apple iPhone 5 / 5S / 5C - (2 x Screen Protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, excellent service. Look no further!, 20 Sep 2014
I've tried other brands, but these are far superior. If you follow the video tutorial carefully (esp the bit about anti static spray before fitting) it goes on perfectly.
My screen protector arrived within 24 hours! Very impressive all round 5*!

The Man Upstairs
The Man Upstairs

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful album by a brilliant songwriter, 17 Sep 2014
This review is from: The Man Upstairs (Audio CD)
One of the most brilliant songwriters you've never heard of, the eccentric Mr H is at his tender, witty best here. Possibly my favourite RH? Anyway, buy it, you won't regret it. Then buy Spooked and Propellor Time.

eimo-Electronics 10-IN-1 STYLUS PENS PACK - iphone/ipad/tablet/SAMSUNG GALAXY BEAM i8520 - Green / White / Pink / Silver / Baby Blue / Black / Gold / Purple / Red / Blue - VALUE PACK-Original by eimo
Offered by eimo

Compatible Peach T0801 T0802 T0803 T0804 T0805 T0806 ( T0807 set ) Black and Colour 6 Ink Cartridge Set for Epson Printers
Offered by Printer Basics

4.0 out of 5 stars So much cheaper than Epson, 3 Jan 2014
These provide good quality colour prints and seem pretty reliable, but they don't seem to last very long. I still think they work out far better value than the eye wateringly expensive Epson carts.

iPhone 5 / 5S Genuine Leather Pocket Case / Pouch / Cover + 6-in-1 Screen Protector Pack By Shocksock
Offered by ClickJunkie

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value for the price, but bulky, 3 Jan 2014
It's cheap so I wasn't expecting much. It's certainly going to protect the phone, but it's rigid and bulky if you have your phone in your pocket as I do, and it's a bit of a fiddle getting the phone out of the case when it rings because the case is so stiff.

Apple iPhone 5 Pack - SMOKE Bendy Gel Case Cover Skin, G-HUB Desk-Lounger, & Screen Protector for New 2012 iPhone 5
Offered by OGADGETHUB

4.0 out of 5 stars cheap and cheerful, 3 Jan 2014
Great little case for the money, if lacking in character! Good all round protection. The stand is a bit of a waste of space.

Spigen Ultra Hybrid Bumper Case for iPhone 5/5S - Black
Spigen Ultra Hybrid Bumper Case for iPhone 5/5S - Black
Offered by Keep in Case

4.0 out of 5 stars Good slim case, but ..., 3 Jan 2014
I've had various cases for my iPhone and I think I like this one best; it's very slim and it does feel like it offers reasonable protection (although thankfully that's not been tested) but the clear plastic back starts to look scratched and scruffy after a short while from general use.

Town & Country Small Weedmaster Plus Protective  Gardening Gloves - Lime
Town & Country Small Weedmaster Plus Protective Gardening Gloves - Lime

3.0 out of 5 stars Town & Country gardening gloves - tiny!, 3 Jan 2014
These are great gloves, but they really are tiny! Bought a pair for my mum, but had to return and order the next size up. Very quick service though, replacement was sent immediately.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3