Profile for paulat > Reviews

paulat

Looks Could Kill
Looks Could Kill

5.0 out of 5 stars Exciting story, 24 April 2013
This review is from: Looks Could Kill (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoy creative and original plot lines. I read a lot of books so it's infrequent that I read a story that really stands out in my mind. This is one of those stories. This story is an interesting twist of the supernatural with plenty of suspense and drama. I loved how well Emma's character is developed. The author really delves into her feelings and emotions and explores how she grows to be a doctor. The story flowed nicely and the twists and turns kept me reading long after I had planned to go to sleep. If you love to read stories with creative and unusual plots with lots of excitement, you will love this story.

London Call-Out: Confessions Of A Doctor In The Capital
London Call-Out: Confessions Of A Doctor In The Capital

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 18 April 2013
I wish Alex Rudd was my GP!
I feel sorry for this guy at parts. It must be difficult treating patients you have never seen before with little/no support in an unknown environment, but he handles it well with both warmth and humour. Some great bite size chapters and extraordinary tales, it was worth its £1.99 price tag.

103 Puzzle Quizzes HD (Interactive Puzzlebook for Tablets)
103 Puzzle Quizzes HD (Interactive Puzzlebook for Tablets)

5.0 out of 5 stars challenging and fun puzzles, 5 April 2013
I have enjoyed the puzzle books published by the Grabarchuk family in the past, and this newest version is no exception. I enjoy puzzles and games that challenge me and that I have to use my brain to solve. I have found that working on puzzles such as those in this series of kindle books helps improve my memory and cognition. As other reviewers have mentioned, working your brain is important to keeping your mind sharp. Learning new things and figuring out these puzzles is a great way to keep your mind sharp. I love that they keep coming out with new fun and interesting puzzles that keep me interested. The portability of these puzzles on my Kindle makes it easy for me to work on puzzles while I'm waiting for an appointment or to pick the kids up from school. If you enjoy working on puzzles and games that require logic, you will really enjoy this latest installment of puzzles for your kindle.

103 Puzzle Quizzes (Interactive Puzzlebook for E-readers)
103 Puzzle Quizzes (Interactive Puzzlebook for E-readers)

5.0 out of 5 stars great puzzles, 4 April 2013

104 Puzzle Quizzes HD (Interactive Puzzlebook for Tablets)
104 Puzzle Quizzes HD (Interactive Puzzlebook for Tablets)

5.0 out of 5 stars challenging and enjoyable puzzles, 23 Feb. 2013
I really enjoy puzzles and games that require thought and logic. This is the second Puzzle Quiz book that I have purchased by the Grabarchuk family and I was very happy to find new puzzles to solve. These puzzles are great to do while I am waiting somewhere for an appointment. I also enjoy working on them together with family members. My nieces and nephews like to compete and work together to solve the puzzles, which I think is great for their development. I love that I can have all of these puzzles on my Kindle so I can take them with me wherever I go. This book has a vast and varied selection of puzzles to complete that keep my mind active. I really enjoy this book and recommend it for people of all ages.

104 Puzzle Quizzes (Interactive Puzzlebook for E-readers)
104 Puzzle Quizzes (Interactive Puzzlebook for E-readers)

5.0 out of 5 stars great puzzles, 21 Feb. 2013

102 Puzzle Quizzes HD (Interactive Puzzlebook for Tablets)
102 Puzzle Quizzes HD (Interactive Puzzlebook for Tablets)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent puzzle game app, 20 Jan. 2013
I enjoy games that require thought and help sharpen my mind and memory. I get bored with simple mindless games quickly and I like to be challenged. The puzzles in this book are a great mixture of easier and harder puzzles so I can choose the type of puzzle that I want to work through on a given day. The fact that there is a table of contents makes it so much easier to find the kind of puzzle I would like to work on. This book is a great collection of fun and challenging puzzles that I enjoy working on myself or with my young niece. If you enjoy challenging games and puzzles, I would recommend this collection. The HD graphics are excellent and really add a new dimension to the game.

102 Puzzle Quizzes (Interactive Puzzlebook for E-readers)
102 Puzzle Quizzes (Interactive Puzzlebook for E-readers)

5.0 out of 5 stars fun and challenging puzzles, 19 Jan. 2013