Profile for J. Blue > Reviews

Content by J. Blue

J. Blue "If it needs sayin i'll say it!" (London (UK))

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
I've Got Your Number
I've Got Your Number
by Sophie Kinsella
Price: 3.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Yes Sophie, yes!!!!, 24 Aug 2014
This review is from: I've Got Your Number (Paperback)
Loved it! This book is so funny and so real in terms of the random thought processes we go through on a daily basis. The insecurities, those internal debates, those Columbo moments. Put that together with more randomness and a light yet captivating plot. Well written and entertaining.

Ps. I also loved 'Can you keep a secret' another one of Sophie Kinsella's books

Womens Racer Back Bodycon Muscle Vest Top Royal Blue M/L (12-14)
Womens Racer Back Bodycon Muscle Vest Top Royal Blue M/L (12-14)
Offered by missdivagirlz
Price: 2.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Good top, good price!!, 24 Aug 2014
Lovely royal blue colour, a bit thinner that my regular vest tops but that’s fine as it washes well. At less than 3 this is just what I needed, would not pay more though. Sizing was spot on.

Allegiant (Divergent, Book 3)
Allegiant (Divergent, Book 3)
by Veronica Roth
Price: 7.00

2.0 out of 5 stars What a waste of potential and my time!, 5 Jun 2014
I gave this book 2 stars because I'm glad the trilogy has come to its conclusion. However I was very disappointed with said conclusion. Considering my fondness for Divergent (the first book in the trilogy) this book left me far less engaged. I was so disappointed with the ending that I had to stop reading while I was on the bus as it spoilt my commute home. It’s such a shame because within this dystopian society this plot had so much potential I wouldn't be surprised if there were superior fan fiction endings floating about somewhere online.

Bodum Yo-Yo 0.35 L Set Mug and Tea Strainer
Bodum Yo-Yo 0.35 L Set Mug and Tea Strainer
Offered by Jarrolds Department Store
Price: 13.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with purchase, 25 Mar 2014
I wanted a transparent glass mug and I needed a strainer to use with Yumchaa Genmaicha, Traditional Loose Leaf Green Tea 100g. This purchase was perfect. Good mug and a strainer which is miles better than my metal one and I can use it in other mugs or tea pots if I wish and little to no leaf residue at the bottom of my cup.

All That Matters
All That Matters
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute lyrics, nice production : ), 25 Mar 2014
This review is from: All That Matters (MP3 Download)
The lyrics are so cute. I love this track the production has an early 2000's vibe which I like : )

Copco Sierra Tumbler, Hot Pink
Copco Sierra Tumbler, Hot Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars *sings* I looove my pink cup!, 25 Mar 2014
I've had this cup just over a year and I love It. Its been dropped several times and many an important document has been saved by the fact that it has a secure lid. Plastic hand grip panel is a plus. It's also helped me increase my water in take due to it's large capacity and attractive yet simple design. It's also BPA free which means Bisphenol A won't be seeping in to your beverage.

Having said all of this I've noticed all of the colours have varying prices so look around before you make your final choice.

Copco Sierra Tumbler, Royal Blue Copco Sierra Tumbler, Purple Copco Eco First Sierra Tumbler, Brown Copco Sierra Tumbler, Orange

Challenging Zed
Challenging Zed
Price: 0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Zeds perspective (Free bonus material) nice, 25 Mar 2014
This review is from: Challenging Zed (Kindle Edition)
Nice short story Finding sky from Zeds perspective. After reading the first 3 books (Stealing Phoenix being my favourite) I found this book by accident and was pleasantly surprised. It was nice to come back to the 1st book but from Zeds perspective and get more of an insight into his role within his savant family. (Think `Twilight' and `Midnight Sun') I love when writers treat fans of their books to free additional material. However as expected this book was short and only explores a small segment of the Finding Sky story.

It was a nice short refresher. Can't wait for the next book `Misty Falls'.

Eleanor & Park
Eleanor & Park
by Rainbow Rowell
Price: 7.03

4.0 out of 5 stars Adorable but far from pink and fluffy, 25 Mar 2014
This review is from: Eleanor & Park (Paperback)
I love the fact this was set in the 80's. This story was adorable but far from pink and fluffy. High school romance with a difference this story deals with issues of bullying, abuse and the exploration of ones identity. I loved this book.

The ending !*!!#! : )

PGI-5 / CLI-8 - 10 Item Multipack Compatible Ink Cartridges for Canon Pixma iP4200 iP4300 iP4500 iP5100 iP5200 iP5200R iP5300 MP500 MP530 MP600 MP600R MP610 MP800 MP800R MP810 MP830 MP950 MP960 MP970 9000 MX850 - CLI8/PGI5 (Contains: any combination of CLI-8C, CLI-8Y, CLI-8M, CLI8BK, PGI-5BK) - Latest Chip Installed, Ready For Use, No Fuss!
Offered by Premier Ink
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly!, 8 Feb 2014
Works perfectly! After reading other reviews I made sure I dabbed off the excess ink before I installed the ink (these cartridges are very full). I ran the printer cleaning function and the pattern test and it came out perfectly. So pleased.

Yumchaa Genmaicha, Traditional Loose Leaf Green Tea 100g
Yumchaa Genmaicha, Traditional Loose Leaf Green Tea 100g

4.0 out of 5 stars 1st time Genmaicha drinker., 8 Feb 2014
I love this stuff! Light green tea flavour with a mild popped rice accent that gives it a cosy feeling. I can't give it 5 stars as this is the first time I've tried Genmaicha but I must say as a regular green tea drinker I'm impressed and I would repurchase.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5