Profile for Wellszy > Reviews

Content by Wellszy

Wellszy (East Sussex, England)

Page: 1 | 2
Lily's Twinkly Bedtime (Sweetheart Fairies)
Lily's Twinkly Bedtime (Sweetheart Fairies)
by Sanja Rescek
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 13 April 2010
My daughter loves these books - I wish I had bought the whole set, she is nearly 4 and still goes back to them from time to time. Quite delightful!

Rosie's Magical Hide and Seek (Sweetheart Fairies)
Rosie's Magical Hide and Seek (Sweetheart Fairies)
by Sanja Rescek
Edition: Board book

Cool Spaces for Kids
Cool Spaces for Kids
by Sam Scarborough

3.0 out of 5 stars Great if you are creative and have plenty of spare time, 13 April 2010
This review is from: Cool Spaces for Kids (Hardcover)
It's a lovely book, but I think you do need to have plenty of spare time and a good creative streak. I would imagine that a lot of the items aren't readily available - also probably a bit pricey to do too.

Willow Tree Angel - Guardian Angel
Willow Tree Angel - Guardian Angel
Offered by Born Gifted Ltd
Price: 16.45

This review is from: Willow Tree Angel - Guardian Angel
I love all the Willow Tree figurines and pleased with everyone that I have bought.

DribbleOns Bib  (Baby Pink, )
DribbleOns Bib (Baby Pink, )
Price: 3.73

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, 13 April 2010
This review is from: Dribble Ons (Baby Product)
These are good idea and are nicer than just a normal bib. They also save the dribble going under the chin, unlike normal bibs. I bought these for my daughter and do wish they did other colours, cream and beige would be nice! You need to treat them like a bib though and not leave them on when in bed etc.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 16, 2010 2:17 PM BST

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Electric Bottle and Food Warmer
Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Electric Bottle and Food Warmer
Price: 15.00

4.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 1 Feb 2010
I'm quite happy with this product. I do find it heats the bottle up pretty quickly - normally in the time it takes to do a quick nappy change. I keep it in baby's bedroom for the night feeds. I do find though that you can't just keep the liquid warm - it just heats and heats - so maybe I am missing something in the instructions - I found even on the lowest heat setting it carried on heating. Yes, I agree the cable is very short which is very disappointing (I now have an extention cable which looks very attractive!) and agree about the on off switch (or lack of it), but I just turn the dial down to the lowest setting and the water stays cold that way.

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Mllk Powder Dispensers (6-Pack)
Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Mllk Powder Dispensers (6-Pack)
Offered by Infinity Retail
Price: 7.69

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, 1 Feb 2010
I like these - much more compact than the bulky three feed containers. I use them if I am out for a short time. I was using Tommee Tippee bottles initially and popped them in the bottle, but found that they did leak a bit of water and then I couldn't use all the formula, which was a bit of a nuisance. I agree that the lids are a bit fiddly, but you get used to them. I wish though they didn't just sell them in six packs - I have lost one and would just like to replace it - not with 6!

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Insulated Bottles Carriers (2-pack)
Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Insulated Bottles Carriers (2-pack)
Price: 6.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, 1 Feb 2010
I found this completely useless to be honest! The temperature fell very quickly, even if I put freshly boiled water in the baby bottles. I hoped I could use it to keep bottles warm for the night feed - but it didn't, so have resorted to a bottle warmer. I'm still searching for something that will work.

Cuski Original Baby Comforter (Minty)
Cuski Original Baby Comforter (Minty)

5.0 out of 5 stars My Daughter won't be without hers!, 1 Feb 2010
I bought the cream one for my daughter - she has never been into soft toys and never went to bed with anything at night and I read about Cuski... I slept with it for a couple of nights and she has slept with it ever since (she is now nearly 4). We have two - so one can be in the wash (also in case of accidents or loss). She is only allowed it for bedtime really or if she is unwell but it has done the trick. I also know if she is under par as she wants her 'cook'. I now have another baby and have bought the green one for her and notice that she is often snuggled up to it in her cot. It was a very good buy for my girls and can't recommend it enough.

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Travel Food Warmer
Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Travel Food Warmer
Price: 7.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 1 Feb 2010
I like this (even though I use Avent bottles), it is wider than the Fisher Price one, which I feel is better. I use it a lot when I am out and about, the only downside is that it will really only heat one bottle - the water seems to cool down once the flask is open and won't cope with heating a second bottle if you are out for a long time. All in all a good buy though.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 20, 2010 8:20 AM BST

Page: 1 | 2