ARRAY(0xa845ea08)

jodie worsell

Large Wooden Rabbit Hutch Open Run Guinea Pig Cage With Run RH06
Large Wooden Rabbit Hutch Open Run Guinea Pig Cage With Run RH06

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst hutch I've brought, 20 April 2014
Sold this on couple weeks after purchase no door into the left side of the hutch means with the divider in you can't get in there to put on good bowls or top up food or hay. Plus if u manage to eventually get your arm round the divider end put a bowl in there you then can't pull tray out so all in all a very bad design. Was also disappointed with build quality whilst putting together the wood split in several places and in one area a large chunk fell off.

Blackfish [DVD]
Blackfish [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kim Ashdown
Offered by MediaMine
Price: 9.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Heartbreaking, 25 Aug 2013
This review is from: Blackfish [DVD] (DVD)
Amazingly heart breaking I knew this DVD would make me ask myself questions as I have visited sea world in the past. But after watching this I know I will never go again or take my son. My son deserves to grow up respecting these beautiful animals and the orcas deserve for his generation to all stand together and stop this if enough people don't visit places like sea world soon they will have to choice but to rehabilitate or retire these orcas to sea pens. Must watch for everyone!!

The Cove [DVD] [2009]
The Cove [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Louie Psihoyos
Price: 5.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 25 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Cove [DVD] [2009] (DVD)
Very powerful message to be heard and seen everybody should have a copy of this!! And everyone should aware of what goes on in taiji maybe that way we can make a difference and stop it