Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Tom at the Farm
Dvd
Offered by Lovefilm UK Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars Well made but what was it all about?, 21 Aug 2014
This review is from: Tom at the Farm (DVD)
When it was over I wondered what was that all about, something to make sense of all that had happened would have been good.I read a review of the book/play and got the sense more was revealed there than here, might be wrong. But just as a movie this didn't do it for me I would have liked to understand the characters more, and their motivation particularly the gay guy .That said it was well made.

Any Day Now
Any Day Now
Dvd
Offered by Lovefilm UK Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth a watch, 19 July 2014
This review is from: Any Day Now (DVD)
Hadn't known what to expect with this, just got it randomly. Well worth it, loved it. Great story, seems to be based on a true story which makes it sadder.

Crosswords in French
Crosswords in French

3.0 out of 5 stars sort of alright., 5 July 2014
This review is from: Crosswords in French (App)
Like the app, but wipes games I'm playing if I take to long, bit of a downer. If it was not for this I'd be a happy chappy, looking about for a more user friendly crossword app.

Home Cooked
Home Cooked
by Donal Skehan

5.0 out of 5 stars I thought not another chef !, 1 Jun 2014
This review is from: Home Cooked (Hardcover)
First saw this in my local library, thought just what the world needs another celebrity chef and from a boy-band too!! But checked it out to see what he was offering and now I am eating my words, great recipes,easy to use. Some old with a tasty twist and some new. And did I say easy to uses, a must for me, don't want to be stuck in the kitchen for hours twiddling about with stuff.
All I got to say is thanks to the local library for opening me up to new things, and the chef of course!

Gentle Alarm Clock
Gentle Alarm Clock

2.0 out of 5 stars An alarm clock??, 10 May 2014
This review is from: Gentle Alarm Clock (App)
Don't get it ,doesn't seem to be an actually alarm clock which I was looking for more about about maintenance of real alarm clocks and few tabs for doing random things, don't get it! Uninstalled, but free so no harm done.

Manna Real Leather UltraSlim Samsung Galaxy S III S3 Case i9300 with Stand Function (Black Grained Leather)
Offered by Leicke Distributor Germany

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful looking, 10 May 2014
Just got this in the post, really fine looking cover, came beautifully packaged. Really looks the part, now to see if it will protect the phone! ;)

Offline English French Dictonary
Offline English French Dictonary

3.0 out of 5 stars Not really a dictionalry, 10 May 2014
Not so much a dictionary as a repository of words you can hear spoken, but as to the actual meaning and usage of the word this app is not going to tell you.

Paris and the Ile de France (Cultural Guides)
Paris and the Ile de France (Cultural Guides)
by Marianne Mehling

3.0 out of 5 stars Out of date, 10 May 2014
This was a bit of a disappointment, it's out of date really. But then I got it second hand. :/

TomTom Beanbag Dashboard Mount
TomTom Beanbag Dashboard Mount
Offered by PreisCompany

3.0 out of 5 stars Habit of falling off, the tomtom that is., 4 May 2014
It sort of works but the tomtom does quiet often fall off because the suction isn't holding. Bit of a bummer when your driving and can't pull over.

Euro Truck Simulator 2 Go East  [Download]
Euro Truck Simulator 2 Go East [Download]

5.0 out of 5 stars I think they need to update their product to the latest patch, 2 May 2014
Love this game so bought the download,it wouldn't install even though I had the latest patch, game kept saying this couldn't load as it was incompatible with the current platform of my game! Found the solution you go to the Eurotrucker site and download this expansion with the patch included and it will install, load and you can put in your serial number and your away.You probably only need to download the game from EuroTrucker and use the serial number you got here to make it work, it's a bit cheaper here the game but only a bit, only here the game is no good for the current update.I think They most likely need to update their product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4