Profile for C @ Devizes > Reviews

Content by C @ Devizes

C @ Devizes "inDevizes" (Wilts, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Moschino Love Love Eau de Toilette - 100 ml
Moschino Love Love Eau de Toilette - 100 ml
Offered by UK Fragrance Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Nov. 2014
great fragrance for the price. Fresh and sweet

Finish All In One Lemon Sparkle 78 Dishwasher Tablets
Finish All In One Lemon Sparkle 78 Dishwasher Tablets

cheaper than elsewhere

Nilfisk C110 4-5 PC Xtra Compact High Pressure Washer with Patio Cleaner
Nilfisk C110 4-5 PC Xtra Compact High Pressure Washer with Patio Cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Nov. 2014
Great item, loaded with accessories, specially the patio cleaner.

iPhone 4 Replacement Front Complete LCD Glass Display Touch Screen Digitizer with TOOLS - mendmyi
Offered by LTT0220

5.0 out of 5 stars As good or even better than original, 19 Oct. 2014
Ordered Saturday was delivered this morning Sunday. Amazon doesn't stop surprising me. As for the iPhone 4 front panel well it is just perfect. I think this screen is even better than the original at least at home. Haven't used the phone outside yet.

10 x Anti-Glare (Matte) Screen Protectors Cover Film For Apple iPhone 4 4S + Cloth

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 23 April 2014
This protector gives the old phone a bit of an edge.
The touch to the screen feels more "expensive" than just the usual flat and reflecting versions.
This also creates an easier to read screen in extreme light conditions, like direct sunlight.

Also easy to place on the screen. any trapped air bubbles can easily be pushed out with a credit card. This is not always easy or possible with other products.

Logitech Keyboard K120 for Business - UK layout
Logitech Keyboard K120 for Business - UK layout

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as expected, 23 April 2014
Yeah just a normal keyboard. Works as expected from a good/normal keyboard. Nothing else to say about it really, really.

Expower(R) Qi Wireless mini Phone Charger for Samsung S6 / S6 Edge, Google Nexus 6 and Nexus 5 and Google Nexus 7 II FHD Tablet and Google Nexus 4 and Samsung Galaxy Note4 Note3 and S5 S4 S3 and other QI Device
Offered by Smart techonology

4.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me, but...., 23 April 2014
Unless someone proves me wrong or let's me know how to operate this wireless charger I will have to give one star.

Have returned the 1st one as faulty and received the 2nd but also this one presents the same symptoms.

When connecting the disk to the power supply (tried various from 1Amp to the Apple iPad Charger with more current than that) I get a red fixed LED. When placing any of the three Nexus 4 in the family I get a flashing green LED. At no point the LED ever turns solid green nor emits an tone "beep". I have tried moving the phone millimetres into all directions but all I get is the green flashing LED. According to the manual this means the phone isn't correctly placed.

I also tried a Nokia Lumia 920 which also make the LED flash green only, no beeps or steady green.

As said above - I'm willing to change my feedback if someone can guide me into the right direction.

EDIT:
I must say that I'm very surprised with the outcome of this deal with the seller.
After returning the product I got an email from the seller asking me if I could collaborate with them in resolving the problem I had found.

This I very welcomed, just based on this I would give the seller 5 stars. Eventually I got my faulty product replaced with one that works as specified and I'm very happy now. Not only I have a very economical working wireless charger, but also have found a seller who stands out for the support. Well done Smart Technology

Monoprice Enhanced Bass Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Earphone - Silver
Monoprice Enhanced Bass Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Earphone - Silver

3.0 out of 5 stars still working, 1 Jan. 2014
bought these really just because of the price, as I needed some for my bed time.

the sound is probably the worst I had with in-ear phones, but to be fair for the price I should be happy since these still work. I usually fall asleep with these so more expensive ones have usually already given up or broken.

Anker® 2 x 1900mAh Li-ion Batteries for Samsung Galaxy S2 II, 9100, 9100G, with Anker® Travel Charger [18-Month Warranty]

4.0 out of 5 stars Not sure, 1 Jan. 2014
I bought these batteries for my SG2 thinking that I would get more hours per battery than my year old one that came with the phone but no.

At first I thought that the batteries would last longer than the original, but soon after 2 or three complete charges this wasn't the case.

I did notice though that when charging these batteries with the supplied charger these would last longer than when charged in the phone. Maybe someone else has found the same?

One of the two batteries started failing (discharging quicker than the other one). I contacted Anker who sent me another unit without asking for the other one back, which I found that very kind of them. Cannot fault their customer service.

Also NOTE that the charger come with an american two prong points. They supply and adapter, but I don't think this should be as it doesn't look safe and takes too much space.

Osram Night Breaker Plus 64210NBP H7 12V 55W Twin Pack of Headlight Bulbs
Osram Night Breaker Plus 64210NBP H7 12V 55W Twin Pack of Headlight Bulbs
Offered by Dewan online store

1.0 out of 5 stars the brightest so far... but both bulbs failed......, 1 Jan. 2014
Have tried many bulbs for my car, but these seem to be the ones I have used. Even though I don't like the yellow tone these give up, the amount of light is acceptable for me.

as the amount of light seems dependent on the temperature of the filament (by same output wattage) these have lasted now more than 6 months and still good.

I had given this product 4 stars due to what I say above, but I had to come back to this review and fail the product. As many here have witnessed this product doesn't last very long. One of the bulbs failed after around 12 months. The second lasted only two months longer.

Standard bulbs tend to last in my cars around 3 or more years. And no -the bit more light these Osram emit isn't worth their value.

Don't buy is what I can say

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6