Profile for Kate Bettley > Reviews

SwankySwans Girl's Barrita Owl Print Laminate Satchel Baby Blue SS01039
Offered by Fastline Product
Price: 15.29

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag, but not SwankySwans as advertised, 19 Dec 2013
This bag was delivered quickly, however it was a LULU bag with "made in china" written in several places, rather than swanky swans as advertised. The pictures advertised do not match the bag I received, although the outer design over all is the same. Very disappointing and cheeky to receive a cheap imitation of the product advertised, however I had read quite a few reviews saying this had happened to other people and I took a chance. I contacted the seller to complain, I was advised to send the bag back for a replacement, I haven't as it was a gift and i don't have time... Plus the added cost of sending it back. If I would have been sent the bag advertised I'd be happy right now, but cheeky imitation... Very naughty seller, very, very naughty.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 17 Mar 2013
Fun little thing just as described, i gave it as a gift so i am unsure of its performance but it seemed ok,

Morphy Richards Turbosteam 40699 Steam Iron Diamond Soleplate, Plum
Morphy Richards Turbosteam 40699 Steam Iron Diamond Soleplate, Plum
Price: 22.88

3.0 out of 5 stars okay, 17 Mar 2013
Good Iron but lead is far to short as other reviews have said. Easily fixed with an extension cable but its all just a bit of a faff.

Felix Pouch Mixed Selection '44 x 100 g Pouches'
Felix Pouch Mixed Selection '44 x 100 g Pouches'
Offered by san direct
Price: 16.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 17 Mar 2013
I bought this with the "subscribe and save" option, it was several pounds cheaper than in the shops and much easier than going to buy it and then carry it home. It came well packaged with no damage. I have just got my notification for my next dispatch and my cats are looking forward to it very much!

Handheld Travel Pocket Fan - Batt inc
Handheld Travel Pocket Fan - Batt inc
Offered by No1 For Gadgets Gifts4all - (VAT REGISTERED)
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars useful, 17 Mar 2013
Bought as a gift for my mother in law who keeps getting hot flushes. She loves it. Easy to turn on and soft blades. Thank you.

Slim Bomb Diet & Weight Loss Pills (40 Days) with Slimming Tea FOC- Slimming Pills
Offered by Why Weight Solutions
Price: 39.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 2 Sep 2011
These tablets have done absolutely nothing for me, very disapointed. the free tea which was dispatched with them was a lovely gesture however only had a very short expiry date. Would not buy again. Delivery was excellent.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 12, 2013 1:59 PM BST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service, 23 Jun 2011
The Item arrived quickly and was well packaged. It looks great but I have not taken it out of it's clear wrapper as it is a present. Image on front of the tshirt looked of good quality.