Profile for Kate Bettley > Reviews

Content by Kate Bettley

Kate Bettley

Page: 1 | 2
Fox Boating Cartoon Style Handmade Cotton Linen Sofa Decor Throw Pillow Covers Pillowcase Sham Decor Cushion Cover Slipcovers Square 18 Inch 18" Only Cover No Insert
Offered by MUKET

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful., 19 July 2015
Appears to be good quality. Lovely and vibrant colours.

Herpotherm Heat Treatment for Cold Sores
Herpotherm Heat Treatment for Cold Sores

5.0 out of 5 stars For me, this works!, 19 July 2015
First time I used this it appeared to make the coldsore much worse and spread it so I was very dubious to use it again. However, second time I used it I zapped it straight away, this turned in to a scab which went after a week or so. Third time, again, zapped and turned into a small scab which quickly went. I was worried to use this as I read a lot of reviews which said it is painful. Yes it stings for a second but i would rather have that than a huge unsightly cold sore. The only thing that the instructions don't say is how often you should use it, so I use it quite regularly when I have a cold sore. The area where the scabs have been are still slightly marked several weeks later, however I hope this will fade in time. For me, this works!

Sass & Belle Fabric Bunting - Paddy The Fox
Sass & Belle Fabric Bunting - Paddy The Fox
Offered by The Pea's Knees Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, 19 July 2015
Beautiful bunting. Foxes are bigger than I imagined they would be but this just makes them better. Really pleased I bought this item.

Yazilind Dazzling Silver Plated Cute Cat Bow Black Cubic Zirconia CZ Flawless Post Dangle Earrings
Offered by YAZILIND JEWELRY LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 April 2015
Beautiful, lovely size.

Red Salsa Flamenco Medium Rose Flower Burlesque Hair Clip Grip
Red Salsa Flamenco Medium Rose Flower Burlesque Hair Clip Grip
Offered by Dance Clothes UK - DCUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful., 13 Mar. 2015
Beautiful and lovely size. Thank you.

SwankySwans Girl's Barrita Owl Print Satchel Baby Blue
SwankySwans Girl's Barrita Owl Print Satchel Baby Blue

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag, but not SwankySwans as advertised, 19 Dec. 2013
This bag was delivered quickly, however it was a LULU bag with "made in china" written in several places, rather than swanky swans as advertised. The pictures advertised do not match the bag I received, although the outer design over all is the same. Very disappointing and cheeky to receive a cheap imitation of the product advertised, however I had read quite a few reviews saying this had happened to other people and I took a chance. I contacted the seller to complain, I was advised to send the bag back for a replacement, I haven't as it was a gift and i don't have time... Plus the added cost of sending it back. If I would have been sent the bag advertised I'd be happy right now, but cheeky imitation... Very naughty seller, very, very naughty.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 17 Mar. 2013
Fun little thing just as described, i gave it as a gift so i am unsure of its performance but it seemed ok,

Morphy Richards Turbosteam 40699 Steam Iron Diamond Soleplate, Plum
Morphy Richards Turbosteam 40699 Steam Iron Diamond Soleplate, Plum

3.0 out of 5 stars okay, 17 Mar. 2013
Good Iron but lead is far to short as other reviews have said. Easily fixed with an extension cable but its all just a bit of a faff.

Felix Mixed Selection in Jelly Jumbo Pack Wet Cat Food Pouch 44 x 100gram
Felix Mixed Selection in Jelly Jumbo Pack Wet Cat Food Pouch 44 x 100gram
Offered by 118store-com

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 17 Mar. 2013
I bought this with the "subscribe and save" option, it was several pounds cheaper than in the shops and much easier than going to buy it and then carry it home. It came well packaged with no damage. I have just got my notification for my next dispatch and my cats are looking forward to it very much!

Handheld Travel Pocket Fan - Batt inc
Handheld Travel Pocket Fan - Batt inc
Offered by Super Utensil Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars useful, 17 Mar. 2013
Bought as a gift for my mother in law who keeps getting hot flushes. She loves it. Easy to turn on and soft blades. Thank you.

Page: 1 | 2