Profile for Ms Orrech > Reviews

Content by Ms Orrech

Ms Orrech

Page: 1 | 2
His Indecent Training 4 (BDSM Erotic Romance)
His Indecent Training 4 (BDSM Erotic Romance)

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the read, 22 April 2014
I started with this one (number four) and found it quite informative (oh and exciting!) which made me go back and read the earlier ones. Some of the images have stayed in my mind. Warning -Might make you want to try some of it!

His Indecent Training
His Indecent Training

4.0 out of 5 stars interesting, 22 April 2014
Useful reading (and enjoyable) for finding out more about the BDSM world. I don't think it really matters whether we like the characters or not. I find it annoying that the dom in this type of book is ALWAYS extremely wealthy and lives in a mansion but if I can put that aside and not try to consider it as a great work of fiction then I find it fun to read and I learn things from it.

Good Sound Spankings:  4 Short Stories
Good Sound Spankings: 4 Short Stories

3.0 out of 5 stars informative, 22 April 2014
I find the photo on the cover quite disturbing but the stories are ok. Explains the difference between gentle and sever spanking.

Cocktales - Three Book Bundle - from Xcite Books
Cocktales - Three Book Bundle - from Xcite Books

4.0 out of 5 stars fun, 22 April 2014
Fun to read. I enjoyed it. I have since read some really awful stuff by other authors and now admit that Coldwell really is good and I will look out for more material by her.

Readerotica 50 - A Compilation of 50 Erotic Stories for Your Pleasure
Readerotica 50 - A Compilation of 50 Erotic Stories for Your Pleasure

1.0 out of 5 stars Dull, 22 April 2014
I got through the first story which is about a happy couple who has sex.... er ... yes? ..... was waiting for it to develop but it didn't. I didn't even make it to the end of the second . Not sure what the point is of reading this kind of story.

Regeneration (Behind the Lines) [REGION 2 DVD - DUTCH IMPORT ]
Regeneration (Behind the Lines) [REGION 2 DVD - DUTCH IMPORT ]
Dvd ~ Jonathan Pryce
Offered by Nr1mediaFBA

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 31 Mar 2014
A faithful rendering to the book which I also liked very much. Gives a less glamorous view of war and the effect it had on individuals fighting in the first world war. Only problem is that it is impossible not to see the subtitles in Dutch even if you are listening in English.

100ml Sensual and Aphrodisiac Massage Oil
100ml Sensual and Aphrodisiac Massage Oil
Offered by Naissance

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, 25 Jun 2012
Smells really nice. Very pleased with this product.Compared with similiar oils from Body Shop for example it is reasonably priced.

Le Creuset Stoneware Pie Dish, 24 cm - Cassis
Le Creuset Stoneware Pie Dish, 24 cm - Cassis

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, 25 Jun 2012
A lovely pie dish. I have great difficulties finding a pie dish as opposed to a quiche dish which is not the same thing, so very pleased with this.

Keep calm and love Harry Styles - Womens T-Shirt-Purple-Small
Keep calm and love Harry Styles - Womens T-Shirt-Purple-Small
Offered by Dressdown

4.0 out of 5 stars nice but expensive postage, 25 Jun 2012
Nice t shirt for my daughter who is a fan of this group. (she's 13) Small was fine for her. I was worried that a small might correspond to a young child but it's ok.

Good Food: 101 Cakes & Bakes: Tried and tested Recipes
Good Food: 101 Cakes & Bakes: Tried and tested Recipes
by Mary Cadogan

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent buy for cake lovers, 25 Sep 2009
The book is much smaller than i had imagined but is full of plenty of delicious recipes.
I'm always looking for variety in the cakes I can make so this book was ideal for me.
Made a delicious blueberry cake from here for example which made an original birthday cake.

Page: 1 | 2