Profile for HilaryC > Reviews

Stitch with Love: 11 Simple Stitches and Over 20 Easy-to-Sew Projects
by Mandy Shaw
Price: 10.49

2.0 out of 5 stars mediochre, 5 Jun 2014
Bought this as it looked as if it would have lots of good things to make, but was disappointed with the items featured. I love crafting but these weren't suitable for whart I want. I returned the book.

Rentokil FM99 Moth Killer Hanging Unit - Packs of 2
Rentokil FM99 Moth Killer Hanging Unit - Packs of 2
Offered by GoodsWholesaleUK
Price: 2.16

4.0 out of 5 stars nice product, 5 Jun 2014
I bought them to (hopefully) protect my new all-wool winter coat. Haven't had them long enough to know if they do the trick, but a nice easy to use item and you can set a date on them to tell you when they need renewing.

E-Tech Metallic Silver Car Alloy Wheel Professional Touch-Up Pen Stick Paint
E-Tech Metallic Silver Car Alloy Wheel Professional Touch-Up Pen Stick Paint
Offered by AP Motor Store
Price: 3.75

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 5 Jun 2014
I was so happy to find this. After scraping the edge of one of my alloy wheels this little touch-up stick did a perfect job. You need to put on several thin layers, and it does an excellent cover-up job in a few minutes.

From Felt to Fabulous
From Felt to Fabulous
by Kimberly Layton
Price: 5.92

1.0 out of 5 stars not to my taste, 29 Mar 2014
This review is from: From Felt to Fabulous (Paperback)
Didn't like this book at all, too simple and there weren't many very good things to make at all. I probably wouldn't have made anything I couldn't have designed myself without the book. Hence I sent it back.

MISS LULU LYDC RETRO VINTAGE OWL LEAVES BUTTERFLY OILCLOTH LADIES CROSS BODY SATCHEL MESSENGER SHOULDER SCHOOL HAND BAG (Butterfly Beige)

4.0 out of 5 stars just too big for my needs, 4 Mar 2014
Beautiful bag, arrived very quickly. One problem for me was that it was too big and larger than the description led me to believe. If it had been smaller I would have been very satisfied. Sorry it wasn't suitable for me.

50g **LIGHT PINK** SEWING BUTTONS / ASSORTED SIZES / ARTS CRAFTS / SCRAPBOOK / CARD MAKING

4.0 out of 5 stars Darker than the picture., 10 Feb 2014
A nice size bag of mixed buttons. Not as "light pink" as I would have liked but nice nevertheless. Several buttons had only one hole and can't be used but overall not bad - hence only 4 stars.

Pack of 50g - Tiny Christmas Colours - Mixed Tiny Sizes Various Green, Red and White Buttons for Sewing and Crafting
Offered by CelloExpress
Price: 2.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 10 Feb 2014
Arrived very quickly. Well packed and exactly as the description. A good mix of the three colours. Perfect for Christmas projects.

Mixed Pink Craft Buttons. Bag of 50gm. Different shapes, sizes and shades. 2hole, 4 hole and shank style buttons.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good pack of buttons, 15 Jan 2014
Arrived quickly. Good assortment and perfect for crafting projects. A good variety of large, medium and small sizes. Some could be used on garments.

50g **LIGHT GREEN** SEWING BUTTONS / ASSORTED SIZES / ARTS CRAFTS / SCRAPBOOK / CARD MAKING

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice buttons, 15 Jan 2014
Good bag of nice assorted buttons, the same colour as in the picture. Will be great for my craft projects. Very happy with the delivery time and they arrived sooner than expected.

1 Bag Of 100g Art & Craft BLUE Sewing BUTTONS. Various Sizes BY POLYBAGSTORES LTD

3.0 out of 5 stars Not pale blue, 15 Jan 2014
A little disappointing as the picture suggests a paler blue. However I will be able to use many of them in my craft activities. Shame about the colour though.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4