Profile for J. Knight > Reviews

Whatever It Takes
Whatever It Takes
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 8 Jun 2014
This review is from: Whatever It Takes (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book because I was able to relate to the characters and storyline. Another excellent book by Adele Parks!

The State We're In
The State We're In
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars #keepthesecret, 3 May 2014
I love Adele Parks and this book was a real page turner :-) The changing narrative enables the reader to see the developing plot through all of the characters' eyes. I don't want to spoil it for anyone but she keeps your interest throughout. Five stars.

Mulholland Drive [DVD] [2002]
Mulholland Drive [DVD] [2002]
Dvd ~ Naomi Watts
Offered by DVDBayFBA
Price: 11.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Warning! This is not in Spanish as the description says. It is only in English. Please amend your product description., 20 Aug 2013
I love this film but I ordered because I thought it was in Spanish and in English and I'm disappointed to find out that is only in English. However this film has been decatalogued in Spain and is therefore unavailable. Nonetheless you should amend your product description to avoid future disappointment.

Parklife
Parklife
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 3.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential brit pop album, 12 May 2011
This review is from: Parklife (Audio CD)
If you're a fan of brit pop you must have Parklife by Blur in your record collection. I originally had it on cassette and it never left my walkman as a school kid.

Daydreams
Daydreams
Price: 7.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Daydreams..., 12 May 2011
This review is from: Daydreams (Audio CD)
I bought this album after seeing the BBC documentary about Alice Martineau whose life was tragically cut short. It was so sad yet remarkable to see her enthusiasm and passion for music despite being very ill. I'm glad Daydreams saw the light of day. Excellent talent.

Greatest Hits
Greatest Hits
Price: 4.58

5.0 out of 5 stars I will certainly miss you!, 12 May 2011
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
I loved the album The It Girl by Sleeper but never got round to buying Smart or She's a Good Girl. They seemed to go out of fashion with the latter album which is a real shame because I love Louise Wener's voice and attitude. The lyrics are fun and thought-provoking and this collection has been a mainstay on my iPod ever since I got it. Buy it!

Dress Your Family In Corduroy And Denim
Dress Your Family In Corduroy And Denim
by David Sedaris
Price: 9.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Another hilarious book from David Sedaris, 12 May 2011
Having listened to David Sedaris' podcasts and really enjoying them, I decided to get this book. Very funny and moving at times as well.

Gossip Girl  Complete Season 2 [DVD] [2009]
Gossip Girl Complete Season 2 [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Blake Lively
Price: 9.50

5.0 out of 5 stars XOXO You know you love me!, 12 May 2011
I bought this box set to use in my English classes and my students love it. I've seen most of the episodes on the Cosmopolitan channel but not really in order so this was a great excuse to watch it again.

Under The Duvet
Under The Duvet
by Marian Keyes

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Marian Keyes!!!, 12 May 2011
This review is from: Under The Duvet (Paperback)
I love Marian Keyes' chick lit novels and Under the Duvet is no exception. It's a selection of her writing on various subjects and is very entertaining.

Goodnight Steve McQueen
Goodnight Steve McQueen
by Louise Wener

5.0 out of 5 stars Great début novel from Louise Wener!, 12 May 2011
I really liked Sleeper back in the day and I wondered what had happened to their smart lead singer. When she brought our Goodnight Steve McQueen, as a book lover, I had to check it out and I was very impressed. I finished this book in a couple of days, it was that good!

Page: 1 | 2