Profile for L. L. Carter > Reviews

Content by L. L. Carter

L. L. Carter "Louby" (Sidmouth, Devon)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
SureFlap Microchip Pet Door
SureFlap Microchip Pet Door

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't hesitate like I did - buy it., 13 July 2015
Fantastic! Very pleased with this cat flap. It is larger than expected, despite drawing it on to a piece of card to check which size to get (had to fit a larger than average moggy). Nicely designed unit, looks very substantial. I like the clear flap - the cats love it. It had trouble reading the large cat's chip as the chip has migrated slightly but a quick email to customer support and we boosted the signal and now it has no trouble. we thought he was going to be scared to use it but has taken to it with no trouble. Now just to get the little cat used to it and we will be laughing - she doesn't like the click on the way in. She happily goes out but then is stuck outside. Still it is early days and I am sure we will overcome this small problem. It is just so nice to know they are safe indoors from the marauding neighbour's cat (the cat is the marauder - not the neighbour, although...)

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 13 July 2015
great size (still small letter postage but a generous area for decoration

Natural Light Wood Compact Small Drop Leaf Table for Kitchen or Dining Room
Natural Light Wood Compact Small Drop Leaf Table for Kitchen or Dining Room

5.0 out of 5 stars Great table - don't hesitate, 13 July 2015
Good quality table (better than i expected actually) with minimal assembly needed. Highly recommend. It seats 2 comfortably but would cope with 4 at a push (as long as you all like one another)

SolarCentre ECO Wedge Solar Motion Welcome Light
SolarCentre ECO Wedge Solar Motion Welcome Light
Offered by SolarCentre®

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 2 July 2015
I bought one for my mother last year and it is doing a fab job even though it is not in direct sunlight. This one is for Mother in law and am hoping she will be as delighted with the extra safety it offers.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but not practical!, 2 July 2015
It's very cute but a bit impractical as it is so stretchy my phone keeps falling out! Delivery was excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality and a lovely colour, 2 July 2015
As always top OPI quality and a stunning colour - really delicate - almost looks like mother of pearl. I have had many compliments on it. I love it for my toes as the season changes from Spring into Summer as I am in and out of shoes and sandals and the minor chips don't show. Fast delivery too! What's not to like?

Maths the Basic Skills Curriculum Edition - Student Book (E3-L2) (Levels 1 and 2 and 3)
by June Haighton

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 29 Jun. 2015
really helpful book with useful exercises and practices. thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these socks, 29 Jun. 2015
love them - great socks, nice fabric, fit well.

Magic Mike [DVD] [2012]
Magic Mike [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Channing Tatum
Offered by best_value_entertainment

1.0 out of 5 stars Duller than a dull thing, 29 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Magic Mike [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
One of the few films I could not manage to watch the whole way through. Even with the delicious Channing Tatum and some very fit chums I just found it duller than watching paint dry. I just had to turn it off and go and paint a wall so I could motivate myself again.

Fairy Lights - Pink Pin Lights - 240 String Lights - Mains Powered - Think Gadgets - Transformer Supplied

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, 26 April 2015
So tiny, so pink ,so pretty. Love love love them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4