Profile for Mark Wilson > Reviews

Content by Mark Wilson

Mark Wilson

CENTRIX PREMIUM GYMSAC DRAWSTRING GYM BAG RUCKSACK - 10 COLOURS (BLACK)
CENTRIX PREMIUM GYMSAC DRAWSTRING GYM BAG RUCKSACK - 10 COLOURS (BLACK)
Offered by TEAM SOUTH WEST Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars You put stuff in... you pull the strings... you go, 1 Aug 2014
Does what is says on the tin and all that. Sturdy material, well made and fit for purpose. I use it to hold all my gym accessories (knee sleeves, wrist wraps etc) and it's a bit smaller than i was expecting but holds everything well enough.

I'll update if it falls apart in the next few weeks.

Suma Almonds 1 kg
Suma Almonds 1 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and taste, just beware of the rocks, 1 Aug 2014
This review is from: Suma Almonds 1 kg (Grocery)
Great taste and good value. I've received a few of these now over a few months and each batch is different. Sometimes I've had to soak them in water, as otherwise i feel like i'm eating rocks, and other times they've been great staright out the bag. Obviously a wee wash beforehand as they've travelled around the world but then a wee bit of dirt never killed anyone :)

Authentic RDX Weight Lifting Belt Gym Training Back Support Power Lumber Pain Fitness ABS, Medium (31"-37")
Offered by B2Fitness

3.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy but beware of size when ordering!, 1 Aug 2014
I've only just received this belt and it appears well made/sturdy. 3 stars for the moment (due to sizing problems) but I'll update once I've used it a couple of times.

HOWEVER A WORD OF WARNING... I ordered the medium (31" to 37") as i have a 34" waist. I thought this would be perfect but tightening this belt, to it's absolute max, only just provides a relative amount of support. So if you are ordering one of these and you are in the lower end of the suggested size range I'd go for a smaller fit.

I'm going to get a small and see how that does me... update will follow.