Profile for Mark Wilson > Reviews

Content by Mark Wilson

Mark Wilson

Authentic RDX Weight Lifting Belt Gym Back Support Power Training Work Fitness Lumber Pain, Small (27"-33")
Offered by B2Fitness

4.0 out of 5 stars Small is a wee bit narrow but overall a great belt, 5 Nov 2014
After ordering a medium it was just a touch too big, i ordered a small. It was not as wide (i.e. not as much support) as the medium but i can certainly get it tight enough to support my back through most movements. Velcro has been really good wih no problems. If it was a little bit wider at the back i'd be gving it 5 stars.

AQF Power Weight Lifting Wrist Wraps Supports Gym Training Fist Straps BLACK
AQF Power Weight Lifting Wrist Wraps Supports Gym Training Fist Straps BLACK
Offered by SPORTS INSIDE

1.0 out of 5 stars Great wraps shame about the velcro, 5 Nov 2014
I know a few people that have these with no problems... however... I am not one of those people. I've had the wraps a few weeks and at first i was really pleased, they were a good price, good length, ply strength was good with great support. Then the velcro simply disintegrated on one of the wraps, it started falling off when i was in the middle of a workout (which was very distracting) and after another week it doesn't attach/work at all. Really disappointed. I'm guessing they must get different batches of velcro... some good... some bad... i won't be buying these again. I'll try a different brand.

CENTRIX PREMIUM GYMSAC DRAWSTRING GYM BAG RUCKSACK - 10 COLOURS (BLACK)
CENTRIX PREMIUM GYMSAC DRAWSTRING GYM BAG RUCKSACK - 10 COLOURS (BLACK)
Offered by TEAM SOUTH WEST Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars You put stuff in... you pull the strings... you go, 1 Aug 2014
Does what is says on the tin and all that. Sturdy material, well made and fit for purpose. I use it to hold all my gym accessories (knee sleeves, wrist wraps etc) and it's a bit smaller than i was expecting but holds everything well enough.

I'll update if it falls apart in the next few weeks.

Suma Almonds 1 kg
Suma Almonds 1 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and taste, just beware of the rocks, 1 Aug 2014
This review is from: Suma Almonds 1 kg (Grocery)
Great taste and good value. I've received a few of these now over a few months and each batch is different. Sometimes I've had to soak them in water, as otherwise i feel like i'm eating rocks, and other times they've been great staright out the bag. Obviously a wee wash beforehand as they've travelled around the world but then a wee bit of dirt never killed anyone :)

Authentic RDX Weight Lifting Belt Gym Training Back Support Power Lumber Pain Fitness ABS, Medium (31"-37")
Offered by B2Fitness

3.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy but beware of size when ordering!, 1 Aug 2014
I've only just received this belt and it appears well made/sturdy. 3 stars for the moment (due to sizing problems) but I'll update once I've used it a couple of times.

HOWEVER A WORD OF WARNING... I ordered the medium (31" to 37") as i have a 34" waist. I thought this would be perfect but tightening this belt, to it's absolute max, only just provides a relative amount of support. So if you are ordering one of these and you are in the lower end of the suggested size range I'd go for a smaller fit.

I'm going to get a small and see how that does me... update will follow.