Profile for naadia > Reviews

Ice-Watch Women's Quartz Watch Sili Collection AL.GN.U.A.12 with Plastic Strap
Ice-Watch Women's Quartz Watch Sili Collection AL.GN.U.A.12 with Plastic Strap
Offered by time-lounge

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely purchase and a lovely colour too., 23 Dec 2014
A lovely watch very glamorous I give it five stars it's worth it's money I got a real bargain here. And I love it I don't dislike it I like it a lot worth buying seriously.

Ice-Watch Unisex Quartz Watch with Pink Dial Analogue Display and Pink Bracelet AL.PK.U.A
Offered by Premier Watches UK

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely watch I love it I have bought many ice watches their my ..., 23 Dec 2014
A lovely watch I love it I have bought many ice watches their my favourite company this watch I give five stars only thing is you have to get two three links moved before it fits on your wrist other than that I love it I don't dislike it I recommend it to anyone also ice watches are water resistant so that helps if water gets near it.

Ice-Watch Ladies Watch Stone Collection ST.NS.U.S.10
Ice-Watch Ladies Watch Stone Collection ST.NS.U.S.10

5.0 out of 5 stars very lovely watch., 19 Nov 2014
I really like this watch I give it five stars and recommend
It to anyone who loves ice watches the price is really
Good and watches look good too.

Dulwich Barcelona Hot Pink Heart Shaped Box, Pumpkin Lining
Dulwich Barcelona Hot Pink Heart Shaped Box, Pumpkin Lining

1.0 out of 5 stars not so lovely, 26 Jun 2014
I only choose 1 star it is a cheaper version of dulwich designs jewellery boxes the expensive ones are better quality this is of bad quality not so nice i can't recommend it to anyone i say get an expensive one it is more worth it.So i do dislike it not so good quality the colour isn't good either too bright.

Caithness Glass Crystal Star Bound Paperweight, Green
Caithness Glass Crystal Star Bound Paperweight, Green

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely green paperweight, 26 Jun 2014
I love this green paperweight it is big but lovely i recommend this to anyone who loves paperweights this would sit nicely on a desk
it is very nice and classy and looks very expensive i gave it 5 stars and like it not dislike it.

HELIX 10cm / 360 degree Protractor H03
HELIX 10cm / 360 degree Protractor H03
Offered by AONESTATIONERY

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrid too expensive, 3 Jun 2014
First of all it was not like it was described it was too expensive and it was not the protractor like in this picture it was different.
And a waste of my money the people selling this were a con they did not give me what i thought i asked for they gave me something i could have bought cheaper elsewhere do not buy this from them.Its not worth it.I dislike it i don't like it i give it one star do not recommend it to anyone.

Caithness Glass Crystal Emerald Raindrops Dishes, Clear/ Green
Caithness Glass Crystal Emerald Raindrops Dishes, Clear/ Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Dish, 3 Jun 2014
I love this small cute dish i can recommend it to anyone except young children because it is delicate and made of glass you have to be careful with it.i give this five stars it is great i do not dislike it i just really like it.

Kipling Women's Walan S Purse K12266A57 Orchid Stripe C
Kipling Women's Walan S Purse K12266A57 Orchid Stripe C

1.0 out of 5 stars I hate this!, 6 April 2014
I choose only one star because you don't get value for money the bag itself is quite small you can't fit pencils into it it is too short not long enough i can not recommend it to anyone.It could be used for debit/credit cards thou.But be careful when ordering it you may not like it much.

Little House on the Prairie Season 7 [DVD]
Little House on the Prairie Season 7 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Melissa Gilbert

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't like this, 6 April 2014
This DVD Boxset was no good it had lines on the actual picture the picture quality was not so good the volume of the movies kept going up and down i could not hear what the actors were saying some of the time.I give this only 2 stars and i can not recommend to anyone because other people may not like it too.Don't bother ordering this one you will be disappointed.

Caithness Glass Piece Crystal Sands of Time Paperweight, Green
Caithness Glass Piece Crystal Sands of Time Paperweight, Green

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 7 Mar 2014
I love this lovely paperweight it is lovely that is why i gave it five stars i do not dislike it i just like it.I can recommend it to anyone who likes collecting paperweights.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4