Profile for Peter R. Ferguson > Reviews

Content by Peter R. Ferguson

Peter R. Ferguson "GRUNTFUTTOCK" (CHESTER-LE-STREET, DURHAM United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
BV 2.4'' INCH LCD TRAVEL DESKTOP DIGITAL PHOTO FRAME WITH CLOCK,Calendar & 16MB Memory 33 Pictures.

1.0 out of 5 stars GRUNTFUTTOCK, 5 Nov. 2009
I BOUGHT THIS DIGITAL CLOCK SOME TIME AGO FOR MY AUNT'S CHRISTMAS BOX I THOUGHT SHE WOULD LIKE IT BECAUSE I COULD DOWNLOAD SOME CURRENT PHOTOS OF THE FAMILY PLUS IT WAS A HANDY CLOCK FOR HER TO PUT BY HER BED. TODAY I DECIED TO OPEN IT UP, PUT SOME FRESH BATTERIES INTO IT TO START WITH THEN LOOKED AT THE INSTRUCTION LEAFLET, FIRST I HAD TO GET MY MAGNIFIER OUT (EYES NOT AS GOOD AS THEY WERE (AGE) )I SHOULD NOT HAVE BOTHERED THEY WERE GARBLED SO I THOUGHT I'LL PLUG IT INTO THE PC IT MAY HAVE SOME SORT OF INSTRUCTIONS OR IT MAY JUST BE SELF EXPLANTITORY. WRONG IT DOESN'T WORK AND EVERY TIME YOU TAKE THE USB CABLE OUT OF IT, IT GOES BLANK. PASS? SO I'VE BINNED IT AND KEPT THE BOX IT WILL COME IN HANDY AS IT IS TIN WITH A CLEAR PLASTIC WINDOW WILL KEEP VARIOUS BITS AND PIECES IN IT. BY THE WAY THE ONE STAR IS FOR THE BOX. DON'T BUY IT MY CONSIDERED OPINION
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 12, 2010 11:05 AM BST

Commandos: Strike Force (PC DVD)
Commandos: Strike Force (PC DVD)

1.0 out of 5 stars GRUNTFUTTOCK, 8 Oct. 2009
I HAVE ALREADY REVIEWED THIS GAME ONCE MY ADVICE DON'T BUY IT IT IS TERRIBLE
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 12, 2010 11:06 AM BST

Commandos 3: Destination Berlin (PC)
Commandos 3: Destination Berlin (PC)
Offered by marxwax

1.0 out of 5 stars GRUNTFUTTOCK, 3 Oct. 2009
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I HAVE GIVEN THIS GAME ONE BECAUSE YOU HAVE GIVE A STAR RATING, BELIEVE ME IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE TOO I WOULD NOT GIVE IT A RATING
THE GRAPHICS ARE HORENDOUS, THE GAME PLAY IS EVEN WORSE AND THE CONTROLS ARE TERRIBLE. PLEASE DON'T BUY IT. BY THINGS LIKE CALL OF DUTY, DOOM3 ETC
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 12, 2010 11:08 AM BST

Lenny: A Biography Of Lenny Henry
Lenny: A Biography Of Lenny Henry
by Jonathan Margolis

5.0 out of 5 stars GRUNTFUTTOCK, 5 Sept. 2009
AS I BOUGHT THIS ITEM FOR MY DAUGHTER'S BIRTHDAY IN THREE WEEKS TIME I CAN'T SAY WHAT IT IS LIKE. I HAVE GIVEN IT A FIVE ON SUPPOSITION THAT IF IT IS LIKE HIS SHOWS IT WILL BE VERY GOOD.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 12, 2010 11:10 AM BST

5 Star Office Letter Tray Self-stacking for 400 Sheets W260xD345xH64mm Transparent Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars GRUNTFUTTOCK, 1 July 2009
THIS ITEM DOES AS IT SHOULD. IT'S VERY SMART ON MY DESK AND HOLDS A LOT OF MY JUNK OUT OF THE WAY. THE ONLY THING I HAVE AGAINST IT IS THE PACKAGING IT CAME IN. THE IDEA OF KEEPING IT SAFE DURING POSTAGE IS GOOD BUT THIS WENT TOO FAR THE BOX IT CAME IN APPROXIMATELY 2 1/2 FT BY 1 1/2 BY 1 1/2 FT AND INSIDE THE BOX WAS AT LEAST 20 FT OF BROWN PAPER THAT IS RIDICULOUS. AREN'T WE SUPPOSED TO BE TRYING TO CONSERVE OUR TREES. I'M SORRY I WOULD LIKE ANOTHER ONE OF THE TRAYS BUT I WONT BE GETTING ONE BECAUSE OF THE PACKAGING.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 12, 2010 11:11 AM BST

Viewfun DV130S 1.3MP Digital Camcorder
Viewfun DV130S 1.3MP Digital Camcorder

5.0 out of 5 stars HAPPY, 14 April 2009
THIS IS EXCELLENT FOR THE CASUAL USER. IT IS SMALL ENOUGH TO SLIP INTO YOUR POCKET AND NOT BE INTRUSIVE. DRAWBACK YOU MAY FORGET YOUV'E GOT IT.
THE RESULTS ARE GOOD.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 12, 2010 11:12 AM BST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars GRUNTFUTTOCK, 9 Mar. 2009
IT USED ON A REGULAR BASIS FOR ALL SORTS OF COOKING AND HASN'T LET US DOWN
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 12, 2010 11:13 AM BST

BE-RO HOME RECIPES (scones* cakes*pastry* Puddings)
BE-RO HOME RECIPES (scones* cakes*pastry* Puddings)

5.0 out of 5 stars GRUNTFUTTOCK, 9 Mar. 2009
WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT BERO RECIPES THEY ARE GREAT GOOD FOR BEGINNERS AND OLD HANDS ALIKE
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 12, 2010 11:14 AM BST

Doom - Collector's Edition (PC CD)
Doom - Collector's Edition (PC CD)

1.0 out of 5 stars GRUNTFUTTOCK, 4 Feb. 2009
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I HAVE GIVEN THIS GAME ONE STAR BECAUSE IT LOADED ONTO MY COMPUTER OK. THAT IS WHERE THE GOOD REVIEW ENDS. I APPRECIATE THIS IS AN OLD GAME SO THE GRAPHICS WERE NOT GOING TO BE THE SAME AS DOOM3 BUT THE GRAPHICS WERE SO BAD I TOOK ONE LOOK AROUND AND BINNED IT. IT NOW RESIDES IN MY DUSTBIN BECAUSE I WOULD BE EMBARRASED TO PASS IT ON.
Comment Comments (17) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 6, 2014 8:31 PM GMT

Fallout 3 (PC)
Fallout 3 (PC)

2.0 out of 5 stars DISSAPOINTED, 7 Nov. 2008
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Fallout 3 (PC) (Video Game)
I AM A FAN OF FO1 AND FO2 AND FOR QUITE SOME TIME HAVE LOOKED FORWARD TO NO3 COMMING OUT. WHEN IT ARRIVED I ORDERED IT IN ADVANCE OF THE PUBLISHING DATE TO MAKE SURE I GOT A COPY. I EVEN ORDERED THE OFFICIAL GUIDE IN CASE I GOT STUCK AS YOU DO. WHEN I LOADED INTO THE CONP AND STARTED IT I WAS SURPRISED THE GRAPHICS WERE GOOD BUT IT WAS AN FPS WHICH TO MY WAY OF THINKING WAS NOT RIGHT IT HAD GONE AWAY FROM THE ORIGINAL GAME WHICH HAD MADE IT A GOOD GAME AND ENJOYABLE. THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE MADE THIS GAME COULD HAVE CALLED IT ANYTHING AS IT IS JUST THE SAME AS ALL OTHER SHOOTEMUPS WITH TOO MANY MENUS. BY THE TIME YOU'VE GONE THROUGH THE MENUS YOUR DEAD AND WHEN WILL GAME MAKERS GET AWAY FROM THE WASD KEYS WHEN YOU'VE GOT THE ARROWS . NOT GOOD IF I WANTED THIS SORT OF GAME I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT ONE WITH LESS MENUS.
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 12, 2010 11:22 AM BST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3