Profile for Peter R. Ferguson > Reviews

Content by Peter R. Ferguson

Peter R. Ferguson "GRUNTFUTTOCK" (CHESTER-LE-STREET, DURHAM United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
Lenny: A Biography Of Lenny Henry
Lenny: A Biography Of Lenny Henry
by Jonathan Margolis

5.0 out of 5 stars GRUNTFUTTOCK, 5 Sep 2009
AS I BOUGHT THIS ITEM FOR MY DAUGHTER'S BIRTHDAY IN THREE WEEKS TIME I CAN'T SAY WHAT IT IS LIKE. I HAVE GIVEN IT A FIVE ON SUPPOSITION THAT IF IT IS LIKE HIS SHOWS IT WILL BE VERY GOOD.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 12, 2010 11:10 AM BST

5 Star Office Letter Tray Self-stacking for 400 Sheets W260xD345xH64mm Transparent Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars GRUNTFUTTOCK, 1 July 2009
THIS ITEM DOES AS IT SHOULD. IT'S VERY SMART ON MY DESK AND HOLDS A LOT OF MY JUNK OUT OF THE WAY. THE ONLY THING I HAVE AGAINST IT IS THE PACKAGING IT CAME IN. THE IDEA OF KEEPING IT SAFE DURING POSTAGE IS GOOD BUT THIS WENT TOO FAR THE BOX IT CAME IN APPROXIMATELY 2 1/2 FT BY 1 1/2 BY 1 1/2 FT AND INSIDE THE BOX WAS AT LEAST 20 FT OF BROWN PAPER THAT IS RIDICULOUS. AREN'T WE SUPPOSED TO BE TRYING TO CONSERVE OUR TREES. I'M SORRY I WOULD LIKE ANOTHER ONE OF THE TRAYS BUT I WONT BE GETTING ONE BECAUSE OF THE PACKAGING.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 12, 2010 11:11 AM BST

Viewfun DV130S 1.3MP Digital Camcorder
Viewfun DV130S 1.3MP Digital Camcorder

5.0 out of 5 stars HAPPY, 14 April 2009
THIS IS EXCELLENT FOR THE CASUAL USER. IT IS SMALL ENOUGH TO SLIP INTO YOUR POCKET AND NOT BE INTRUSIVE. DRAWBACK YOU MAY FORGET YOUV'E GOT IT.
THE RESULTS ARE GOOD.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 12, 2010 11:12 AM BST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars GRUNTFUTTOCK, 9 Mar 2009
IT USED ON A REGULAR BASIS FOR ALL SORTS OF COOKING AND HASN'T LET US DOWN
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 12, 2010 11:13 AM BST

BE-RO HOME RECIPES (scones* cakes*pastry* Puddings)
BE-RO HOME RECIPES (scones* cakes*pastry* Puddings)
by The Be-Ro Kitchen

5.0 out of 5 stars GRUNTFUTTOCK, 9 Mar 2009
WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT BERO RECIPES THEY ARE GREAT GOOD FOR BEGINNERS AND OLD HANDS ALIKE
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 12, 2010 11:14 AM BST

Doom - Collector's Edition (PC CD)
Doom - Collector's Edition (PC CD)

1.0 out of 5 stars GRUNTFUTTOCK, 4 Feb 2009
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I HAVE GIVEN THIS GAME ONE STAR BECAUSE IT LOADED ONTO MY COMPUTER OK. THAT IS WHERE THE GOOD REVIEW ENDS. I APPRECIATE THIS IS AN OLD GAME SO THE GRAPHICS WERE NOT GOING TO BE THE SAME AS DOOM3 BUT THE GRAPHICS WERE SO BAD I TOOK ONE LOOK AROUND AND BINNED IT. IT NOW RESIDES IN MY DUSTBIN BECAUSE I WOULD BE EMBARRASED TO PASS IT ON.
Comment Comments (17) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 6, 2014 8:31 PM GMT

Fallout 3 (PC)
Fallout 3 (PC)

2.0 out of 5 stars DISSAPOINTED, 7 Nov 2008
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Fallout 3 (PC) (Video Game)
I AM A FAN OF FO1 AND FO2 AND FOR QUITE SOME TIME HAVE LOOKED FORWARD TO NO3 COMMING OUT. WHEN IT ARRIVED I ORDERED IT IN ADVANCE OF THE PUBLISHING DATE TO MAKE SURE I GOT A COPY. I EVEN ORDERED THE OFFICIAL GUIDE IN CASE I GOT STUCK AS YOU DO. WHEN I LOADED INTO THE CONP AND STARTED IT I WAS SURPRISED THE GRAPHICS WERE GOOD BUT IT WAS AN FPS WHICH TO MY WAY OF THINKING WAS NOT RIGHT IT HAD GONE AWAY FROM THE ORIGINAL GAME WHICH HAD MADE IT A GOOD GAME AND ENJOYABLE. THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE MADE THIS GAME COULD HAVE CALLED IT ANYTHING AS IT IS JUST THE SAME AS ALL OTHER SHOOTEMUPS WITH TOO MANY MENUS. BY THE TIME YOU'VE GONE THROUGH THE MENUS YOUR DEAD AND WHEN WILL GAME MAKERS GET AWAY FROM THE WASD KEYS WHEN YOU'VE GOT THE ARROWS . NOT GOOD IF I WANTED THIS SORT OF GAME I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT ONE WITH LESS MENUS.
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 12, 2010 11:22 AM BST

Hama PC Tool Kit (Standard)
Hama PC Tool Kit (Standard)

5.0 out of 5 stars GRUNTFUTTOCK, 5 July 2006
EXCELLENT ITEM AND WILL USE AGAIN WHEN REQUIRED. IDEAL FOR HAPPY AMATEUR LIKE ME
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 12, 2010 11:22 AM BST

Microsoft Comfort Curve Keyboard 2000
Microsoft Comfort Curve Keyboard 2000

5.0 out of 5 stars GRUNTFUTTOCK DELIGHTED, 6 April 2006
I HAVE HAD THIS KEYBOARD FOR APPROXIMATELY TWO HOURS AND ALREADY I AM DELIGHTED WITH IT I DONT BOTHER WITH ALL THE TECH DETAILS AS THE MANUAL WILL TELL YOU ABOUT THEM. THIS IS A DELIGHT TO USE AND VERY COMFORTABLE IT ALSO SPELLS A LOT BETTER THAN MY LAST ONE
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 12, 2010 11:24 AM BST

Tetris Worlds
Tetris Worlds

5.0 out of 5 stars GRUNTFUTTOCK, 15 Mar 2006
This review is from: Tetris Worlds (Video Game)
I MISSED THIS GAME WHEN IT FIRST CAME OUT AS A SERVICEMAN I WAS PROBABLY ABROAD WHEN IT CAME OUT. I HAVE JUST BOUGHT IT AND AM THROUGHLY ADICTED TO IT AND FULLY RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE. IT IS SO BAD NOW THAT I HAVE TO RATION MYSELF TO ONE GAME A DAY OR I WOULD NEVER GET ANYTHING DONE.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 12, 2010 11:25 AM BST

Page: 1 | 2