Profile for william Campbell II > Reviews

Content by william Campbe...

william Campbell II

Advanced Ericksonian Hypnotherapy Scripts: A Collection of Over 100 Hypnosis and Therapy Scripts
by Dan Jones
Price: 13.68

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 17 April 2013
a very useful book especially in my work ( Professional Hypnotherapist ) full of good scripts and useful tips on the ericksonian style inducements, a must for all therapists professional or just in training, definitely worth the money.

Book of the Law
Book of the Law
by "Aiwass"
Price: 11.99

1.0 out of 5 stars well, what can i say !!!, 17 April 2013
This review is from: Book of the Law (Paperback)
I chose the rating for this product because it was such a let down, it looks as though it would be a very good and interesting read, when in fact it's just like a load of drug enduced scribbling by some old hermit who know one has ever heard of, instead of from the BEAST Alister Crowley, very poor indeed.

Animals Are Beautiful People (1974) Hilarious Documentary DVD
Animals Are Beautiful People (1974) Hilarious Documentary DVD
Dvd ~ Paddy O'Byrne

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth the find, 17 April 2013
I had always wanted to get a copy of this film after seeing it at a friends house back in the late 70's but then I had forgotten all about it until 1 day I was looking through the D.V.D's and then it came back to me, I typed in the name and hey presto there it was, I was overjoyed about finding it, it's definitely one of the best written documentaries I have ever watched, it gets it's message across with levity and comedy both in abundance.

Very enjoyable indeed, I was surprised at how quickly I got it too, I ordered it on the 18th march and was told it will take 4 weeks to get it, 10 days later it's in my letter box just in time for my birthday, thanks again amazon, very prompted service, I am well impressed.