Profile for B. Wimsett > Reviews

Content by B. Wimsett

B. Wimsett

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Brother DR4000 Black Remanufactured Imaging Drum Unit DR-4000 Laser Printer OPC Imaging Drum For use with Brother HL-6050 Brother HL-6050D Brother HL-6050DN Brother HL-6050DW Printers (30000 pages @ 5% Coverage)
Offered by Mouse2house

The Grand Budapest Hotel [DVD]
The Grand Budapest Hotel [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ralph Fiennes

5.0 out of 5 stars ... in the village hall using a licence and everybody enjoyed it. A great film, 24 Aug. 2014
We showed it in the village hall using a licence and everybody enjoyed it. A great film.

Compatible Brother TN4100 / TN-4100 Black Laser Toner Cartridge
Compatible Brother TN4100 / TN-4100 Black Laser Toner Cartridge
Offered by PerfectPrint

4.0 out of 5 stars ... each month and the toner appeared to be as good as the more expensive replacement cartridges and it also ..., 24 Aug. 2014
I print 1300 A4 sheets for a Newsletter each month and the toner appeared to be as good as the more expensive replacement cartridges and it also printed as many sheets. At the moment I'd definitely recommend it. Update - the last cartridge wasn't so good but that may have been a one-off.

Garmin Edge 200 GPS Bike Computer
Garmin Edge 200 GPS Bike Computer

5.0 out of 5 stars I have a Samsung smart phone which I bought to record the rides but ..., 20 July 2014
I read the effusive reviews but still wasn't sure and then decided to buy one. They were right - it's a superb bit of kit. It tells you what to by the buttons, quickly gets the GPS signal and then tells the speed plus your average when cycling and the number of calories used. I have a Samsung smart phone which I bought to record the rides but mostly couldn't be bothered to put it in my back pocket. Now I don't have to think - just turn the Garmin on, do a ride and then upload it to Strava. Very pleased with it.

New Mens/Gents Black Slip On Wider Fitting Casual Shoes - Black - UK SIZES 6-12
New Mens/Gents Black Slip On Wider Fitting Casual Shoes - Black - UK SIZES 6-12
Offered by Wynsors World of Shoes

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but beware, 18 Sept. 2013
These shoes are great value but because they have a synthetic covering it comes off and reveals the white material underneath.
I would advise buying a pair with leather uppers which last a lot longer. Supermarkets sell them for about £20 and you can polish leather when they become scuffed.

Tunnel Mole Vole Trap 'Duffus Type' 2 pack
Tunnel Mole Vole Trap 'Duffus Type' 2 pack
Offered by BigBobUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, 28 Nov. 2012
At first I had trouble setting it but with confidence you can press the spring down and then flip the pin in after waggling the connector underneath. I wore thinnish gloves. I dug into the mole hill and located the tunnel which I slightly enlarged with a trowel. I put a small shovel against the tunnel and backfilled and then removed the shovel. That's it. The mole hills stopped and later I dug the trap up to see I had caught the mole. I felt a bit mean but then looked at the bomb site garden and didn't feel so bad.

Adults Unisex Mens ladies Tweed Country Style Flat Cap Hat Pauls M 58cm Beige
Adults Unisex Mens ladies Tweed Country Style Flat Cap Hat Pauls M 58cm Beige
Offered by Socks Uwear®

5.0 out of 5 stars Good hat, 7 Jun. 2012
Great and it actually fits unlike the one I bought at Sainsbury's. It feels well made and looks good and I would recommend it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars They work, 7 Jun. 2012
I have previously bought over the counter medicines which have been useless. Working on this principle I took two tablets on the first night. I went to sleep and woke up next day and then promptly went to sleep again. After that I took between half and 3/4 of a tablet with good effect. I then took one about 40 minutes before going to bed and literally lay awake all night but feeling fairly peaceful. My advice if you take them do so when in bed. I now take 1/2 a tablet and sleep every night. I would recommend them.

Blackspur BB-JS206 12V Trickle Charger
Blackspur BB-JS206 12V Trickle Charger

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but beware, 30 April 2012
I have a Toyota MR2 and if left the battery goes flat (presumably the alarm). I also have a Honda 250 which is used occasionally and the battery goes flat. I bought two of these little chargers and I thought that they solved the problem. Both batteries remained fully charged for 6 months and then both chargers failed with both batteries then being flat. The Toyota battery was beyond redemption (too many times flat) so I had to get a new one. If you buy one remember to check that it's still working otherwise they are ok. I have now bought a CTEK charger for the Toyota which is probably what I should have done in the first place.

Micromark MM23266 Black and White Wireless CCTV System
Micromark MM23266 Black and White Wireless CCTV System

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 2 Nov. 2011
For the price I didn't expect a lot but it's quite amazing. I've had a wireless camera before and the range was fairly poor but the Micromark transmits from about 15 metres at a different level and through a wall.

It's black and white but it's a great piece of kit.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3