Profile for Lizzy > Reviews

Content by Lizzy

Lizzy

Page: 1 | 2
HP 301XL - Black Ink Cartridge (CH563EE)
HP 301XL - Black Ink Cartridge (CH563EE)

5.0 out of 5 stars It's the first time I have ordered the XL size ..., 8 Feb. 2015
It's the first time I have ordered the XL size, so hope it lives up to its promise.

Oxfam Charity Easter Cards - Pack of 6 One Design
Oxfam Charity Easter Cards - Pack of 6 One Design

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful cards, 9 May 2014
Left it late to find Easter cards, and they do not appear in the shops until after Mother's Day. These are beautiful cards - the picture on the website does not do them justice. However, they do have a peculiar smell, probably owing to the ink used in printing.

Philip's Guide to Butterflies of Britain and Ireland
Philip's Guide to Butterflies of Britain and Ireland
by Jeremy Thomas

5.0 out of 5 stars A very comprehensive guide, 16 Dec. 2013
bought this to help me identify butterflies seen during the big butterfly count, as I was not familiar with a lot of species. very useful.

HQ LCD TV Laptop Computer  Screen Cleaning Kit
HQ LCD TV Laptop Computer Screen Cleaning Kit

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 16 Dec. 2013
Seems ok. Have used it only once so far, but it does what it says on the tin at a very reasonable price.

Official Strictly Come Dancing Annual 2014: The Official Companion to the Hit BBC Series (Annuals)
by Alison Maloney

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift, 16 Dec. 2013
I have bought this annual for several years as a gift for an old lady who is great fan of Strictly Come Dancing. She now has quite a collected and enjoys looking at them to remind her of who has taken part.

Dairy Diary(2014 Calender )
Dairy Diary(2014 Calender )
by Emily Davenport

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a Christmas present, 16 Dec. 2013
I buy this every year as a Christmas present for a very old lady who completes her diary every day. She loves it as it contains a lot of useful information as well as plenty of room for her to write each day.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful package, 29 Jun. 2013
Purchased this pack as I needed a new colour cartridge. It seemed a good idea to purchase a double pack in order to have a spare black cartridge as the black ones don't last very long.

HP 301 - Black Ink Cartridge (CH561EE)
HP 301 - Black Ink Cartridge (CH561EE)

4.0 out of 5 stars Haven't used them yet, 29 Jun. 2013
I have bought these cartridges previously and purchased these as spares, as they don't last very long. However, I prefer to stick with the genuine HP cartridges.

6 X VACUUM LARGE STORAGE BAGS CLOTHES BAGS 80cm x 100cm
6 X VACUUM LARGE STORAGE BAGS CLOTHES BAGS 80cm x 100cm
Offered by SmashingDealsDirect

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't stay sealed, 29 Jun. 2013
Before purchasing these storage bags I read some of the reviews. About 50% seemed to think that they worked and the other 50% thought they didn't, so I decided to go ahead anyway and find out for myself, as they were not expensive. I had intended to store winter duvets, but on advice from a friend was told it was not a good idea to store hollowfibre duvets this way. However I have one large feather and down duvet which I was told should be ok. So I went ahead. Worked well, but gradually the air has escaped from the seal, and although the duvet still takes up less space that if I hadn't used this bag, it is disappointing.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems to do its job, 25 Feb. 2013
Received on Saturday (now Monday). I immediately installed the bulb very easily myself and it appears to be working ok.

Page: 1 | 2