Profile for sunny > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Vitabiotics Pregnacare New Mum Postnatal Formula - 56 Tablets
Vitabiotics Pregnacare New Mum Postnatal Formula - 56 Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars pregnancy new mum, 20 April 2015
Total must after giving birth. My hair and nails were effected after giving birth plus the fact you really have no energy and tired all the time. This helped me with all of them. Had energy to do everything plus my nails felt stronger, gair took a little longer.

Original Baby Manicure Set Contains Scissors, Mini Nail Clippers and Delicate file In White
Offered by homeshop3000

5.0 out of 5 stars manicure set babies, 20 April 2015
I use this every week hasnt let me down twins are now 8 months, its cheap and a must buy. Babies nails grow very quick.

LOEL® 3 in 1 Breathable Elastic Postpartum Postnatal Recoery Support Girdle Belt for Women and Maternity
Offered by zjchao

5.0 out of 5 stars 3-1 postpartum band, 20 April 2015
This helped me so much after i had a c section after my twins. It gave me back support which i strongly needed. Plus helped with pushing everything back in. Its feels funny and my feel awkward at first but stick with it the results will show.

Dr Brown's Coolees Watermelon Teether
Dr Brown's Coolees Watermelon Teether

5.0 out of 5 stars melon teething, 20 April 2015
This is ideal for teething babies, great for the front teeth but because of the shape they can use it for their back teeth too. Plus is looks cute when they are chopping on looks like they are eating a piece of melon.

Baby Einstein Rattle and Teethe, Caterpillar
Baby Einstein Rattle and Teethe, Caterpillar
Offered by Emjays Webstore LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars caterpillar teether, 20 April 2015
Two in one, rattle and a teether. Great buy. Been using this since my twins where 4 months and still using it. Now 8 months.

Tommee Tippee Sangenic Compatible Cassette (Pack of 9)
Tommee Tippee Sangenic Compatible Cassette (Pack of 9)

5.0 out of 5 stars tommee tippee sangenic, 20 April 2015
A must have. Locks in smells save you keep having to go outside to the outside bin. Amazon are always cheapest wont buy else where.

Baby Boys Monkey Fisherman Summer Sun Hat - Royal
Baby Boys Monkey Fisherman Summer Sun Hat - Royal

4.0 out of 5 stars monkey hat, 20 April 2015
Bright and loud. Keeps sun off my babies eyes. Large in size but too large and had to wait to fit. Even though it's ment to ge wble to adjust inside.

Annabel Karmel's New Complete Baby & Toddler Meal Planner
Annabel Karmel's New Complete Baby & Toddler Meal Planner
by Annabel Karmel

5.0 out of 5 stars annabel karmel, 20 April 2015
Great ideas easy to follow. Full of usefull information

iLoveSIA Womens Seamless Maternity Nursing Bra Bralette Black Size L Fit 34CD 36BC 38AB
Offered by Shop It Again Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars great buy, 28 July 2014
brought this for my hospital bag, I brought this as I would be guessing on what size I would be after birth. Great fit really comfortable clips are easy to unclip. only downfall was the delivery time, something so small did take forever to deliver. I would buy again. cheaper than other retail stores.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT SUITABLE FOR ME, 28 July 2014
it arrived really quick, however this was not suitable for me. I brought these as im pregnant however it was not suitable and had to return

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4