Profile for sunny > Reviews

Content by sunny

sunny

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
iLoveSIA Womens Seamless Maternity Nursing Bra Bralette Black Size L Fit 36DE 38ABC
Offered by Shop It Again Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars great buy, 28 July 2014
brought this for my hospital bag, I brought this as I would be guessing on what size I would be after birth. Great fit really comfortable clips are easy to unclip. only downfall was the delivery time, something so small did take forever to deliver. I would buy again. cheaper than other retail stores.

Skechers Womens Go Walk FF Ladies Black/White UK 5
Skechers Womens Go Walk FF Ladies Black/White UK 5
Offered by Sports Direct

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT SUITABLE FOR ME, 28 July 2014
it arrived really quick, however this was not suitable for me. I brought these as im pregnant however it was not suitable and had to return

Medtech Laboratories Dermoplast - 2.75oz - Model 115-7882 - Each
Medtech Laboratories Dermoplast - 2.75oz - Model 115-7882 - Each
Offered by OTCFORYOU

3.0 out of 5 stars brought for after birth, 3 July 2014
three stars as I have not used this product yet, brought it for when I give birth as they tend to use this in America after c.section or normal delivery. helps with itching and pain relief. will give a review once ive used it.

Self Adhesive Sticky Back Gloss White Sign Vinyl 5m x 61cm Roll
Self Adhesive Sticky Back Gloss White Sign Vinyl 5m x 61cm Roll
Offered by Sign Making and Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, 3 July 2014
little tricky to use but the finish is great, the roll covered my chest of draws and still had some left over value for money. I would class the colour as snow white, defo buy again.

Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags (50 Pieces)
Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags (50 Pieces)

4.0 out of 5 stars Bargain Price, 19 May 2014
Have not used this product yet still pregnant. However I have researched this and it has always been on top. Plus with the extra 20% off you really can not go wrong. cheaper on this site than any other.

Lansinoh HPA Lanolin Cream 40ml
Lansinoh HPA Lanolin Cream 40ml

4.0 out of 5 stars great price, 19 May 2014
Have not used this cream as im not due yet, however after long research and reviews this product came on top. Plus with the add bonus of 20% off it became even cheaper than other supermarkets and delivery is free you can not moan at all.

Tommee Tippee Sangenic Nappy Disposal Starter Pack
Tommee Tippee Sangenic Nappy Disposal Starter Pack

4.0 out of 5 stars Havent used it yet, 10 May 2014
Like I stated I have not used this however the reviews have impressed me to buy it. Saving time on keep having to go out side to the outside bin. They are on offer else where however amazon still is cheaper especially as they also have it on a 20% works out even cheaper. I brought the starter pack as it has everything and does work out cheaper than compare to buying items single. I was delivered sooner than stated which is good.

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature 260 ml/9fl oz Decorated Feeding Bottles (Blue/6-pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really happy, 10 May 2014
Bargain offer better than any other supermarkets. Design is lovely and better than the boring clear. Which Ive heard that in time will discolour. You really can not moan at this product.,

Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads (Pack of 240 Pieces)
Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads (Pack of 240 Pieces)

4.0 out of 5 stars bargain, 10 May 2014
Have not tried these yet as I am still pregnant but Amazon had them on offer and cheaper than any other supermarket. Plus buying the large box works out cheaper. You will need them regardless if your breastfeed or bottle feeding. It has a waterproof backing so therefore it should keep you dry, plus they are soft too.

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Colour My World 260 ml/9 fl oz Decorated Feeding Bottles (Pack of 6, Pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars really good buy, 10 May 2014
Got these bottles as the colours are just lovely and different. I have them in the clear but it makes a change plus ive heard that the clear bottles can discolour after so long. Plus I got them on offer and no where was cheaper so really cant moan if you want a bargain. No point in buying the clear small size you soon will be buying them in this size. Cant wait to use them

Page: 1 | 2 | 3