ARRAY(0xabdacca8)

Profile for A. Cresswell > Reviews

Content by A. Cresswell
Top Reviewer Ranking: 666

A. Cresswell "Bubblefish777" (london, UK)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Vax S86-SF-P Steam Fresh Pet Steam Mop, 0.8 Litre, White/ Grey/ Purple
Vax S86-SF-P Steam Fresh Pet Steam Mop, 0.8 Litre, White/ Grey/ Purple
Price: 109.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Best one yet ..... Good Value, 20 April 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Length:: 4:15 Mins

My son has been bugging me to do an unboxing video for a while now so this is his first attempt.
Long story short though ... it's way better than our current little Karcher steam mop.
Good value for money at this price point. Especially as some of the steam cleaner you can buy are 3-4 times this price.

McAfee Internet Security Dual Protection for MAC and Windows 2014 - 1 User (PC/Mac)
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Workds as indicated and probably the best McAfee product in some time, 17 April 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Tried this on both Apple Mac Air and PC Win7. Worked well on both. I have to say it's not as intrusive as it used to be and doesn't nag you or block sites all the time. Games all work fine and no problems going to anywebsite.
All in all probably the best McAfee Internet product for some years.

HP Original 364XL Magenta Ink Cartridge (High Capacity)
HP Original 364XL Magenta Ink Cartridge (High Capacity)
Price: 13.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect .... and Genuine !, 14 April 2014
No problems and recognised by the printer as a genuine product.
I have to say I have in the past used cheaper 'similar' or 'compatible' printer cartridges for printers and it's truly a false economy.
I have seen 2 printers go to the skip because of inferior print cartridges. For some reason these compatible cartridges last a few prints and then the trouble starts with 'lines' and smears and all sorts of other issues. Eventually you trya dn replace them with genuine parts but the damage has been done and you never get the printer working properly again. Buy a genuine part and relax. It's just not worth the grief to save a couple of quid.

New Apple TV for HD content and AirPlay
New Apple TV for HD content and AirPlay
Offered by brocho
Price: 94.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Latest Apple TV, 9 April 2014
Is it me or does the latest Apple TV ship with even more built in apps ? YES !!!
I bought this one as another Apple TV to complement my UK account and set this one up for my US account (Cheaper programmes in a lot of cases, access to shows and films that the UK never see, and a range of other things) Anyway I was surprised to see not only a little better performance and smoother operation but also new channels like HBO GO. I tried to connect to HBO GO but it recognised I was in the UK. (Soon stop that with a IP Spoof) but I saw quiet a few additional features and things and as I said the whole operation was very smooth. Sufficient for me to say that I think I may start eBaying my old Apple TV boxes and start buying the newer generation. Very impressed. Be wary of the cheaper AppleTV's ... I suspect they may be older generation boxes being off loaded.
Thoroughly Recommended.

Belkin Cat5e Snagless UTP Patch Cable (Red) 1m
Belkin Cat5e Snagless UTP Patch Cable (Red) 1m
Offered by UR Mobile
Price: 1.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what you pay for ...., 9 April 2014
Sturdy, well manufactured, The plastic connectors are nice and flexible and not brittle so show no signs of stress being plugged in and out all the time. Connectors are good quality, fit perfectly in the router. Not much else to say apart from these are excellent cables and would avoid cheaper cables that are not as well made.
Thoroughly Recommended.

Crucial CT512M4SSD2 512GB M4 SATA III 6Gb/s MLC 2.5 Inch Internal SSD
Crucial CT512M4SSD2 512GB M4 SATA III 6Gb/s MLC 2.5 Inch Internal SSD

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally !!!!, 9 April 2014
Finally got my hands on two of these after my last pair ordered seem to take a detour via someone else's home. Big Thanks to Amazon who refunded the lost money.
Anyway the pair were a replacement for my OCZ 120 and 240Gb SSD's I'd been working with.
The performance has been equal and BETTER than the OCZ SSD's I'd had. Initially I had been using Vertex 3 SSD's thinking the latest version would be the latest and greatest. No so. I did review the OCZ drives separately to this and I had to return the drives initially as I had them hanging so often to what I believe was heat issues. Eventually I downgraded to Vertex2 and this proved a 'little' less troublesome but still 3 or 4 times I had issues and thanked God I had a pair of these in a mirror.
Anyway long story short... these Crucial SSD's have not given me any issues whatsoever and were worth every penny. Not a blip or hiccup. I still have them as a mirror but it they carry on performing as well as they are then I may take that second SSD and use it for something else.
Thoroughly Recommended !!!!

Duracell Ultra Photo DLCR2 3 V Lithium Batteries - 2-Pack
Duracell Ultra Photo DLCR2 3 V Lithium Batteries - 2-Pack
Offered by PoundMax
Price: 3.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect & Original, 9 April 2014
I've heard stories about counterfeit batteries on the internet but I'm happy to say these aren't. They do the job really well and I've been using them for several months and they are still going strong.
Recommended from this seller.

SOFTEX 20MM TRACKING/TRAINING/LUNGE/RECALL/REIN LEAD SUPERSOFT lead made from SOFTEX Airweb (5 METER)
Offered by Softex-Pets
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the Job ...., 9 April 2014
Not sure what I can say about this than otherwise it's very robust and tough. Soft on the hand and waterproof. Not very heavy as it has a light rubberised feel to it. I would certainly recommend it for training.

LED Light Up 3 metre Micro USB Cable - Universal Charging Cord with 3m Flat Tangle Free Noodle Ribbon style, Bright White LED Lighted Head Cable for Android or Windows Smartphones and Tablets (Samsung, Sony, Motorola, HTC, Droid, Blackberry, ASUS, Google, Acer, HP, Galaxy, Nokia) DCKM341 (3 meter)
Offered by Dockem EU
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright and Works Perfectly., 9 April 2014
Excellent idea. I wanted something a little longer that would reach around the side of my bed at night and keep my Galaxy S4 charged up while I slept. The great news is with this if I get an urgent text or call in the middle of the night I can locate the phone without any problems and the best bit find the cable in the dark very easily. It's also bright enough to illuminate the port it needs to fit into. Now if they can just do it in a few colours !!!!!

Thoroughly recommended.

Spigen Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Case Protective [Slim Armor] [Crimson Red] Dual Layer Protective Case for Galaxy Note III - Crimson Red
Offered by Spigen UK Store
Price: 17.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful and sent back ...., 4 April 2014
The case is really cheap and horrible. I sent it back almost immediately. It lacks and kind of style and the pictures look much better than the case did. The case is bulky and doesn't really lend itself to looking smart and sophisticated like the phone. Maybe buying a case online isn't such a great idea.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20