Profile for A. Cresswell > Reviews

Content by A. Cresswell
Top Reviewer Ranking: 694

A. Cresswell "Bubblefish777 - Born again Diver" (london, UK)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Belkin 2 Way Multi Plug Travel Surge with 2 x 2.4amp USB Charging
Belkin 2 Way Multi Plug Travel Surge with 2 x 2.4amp USB Charging

2.0 out of 5 stars Misleading title., 2 May 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I opened this up expecting to find a cross between a 2 plug gang socket / surge protector and a travel adapter. IT DOES SAY TRAVEL after all. However it's just got a UK plug on it. Nothing for Europe or the USA. So basically it's a 2 gang socket with surge protection and USB charger. Well you can find far more useful 4 gang sockets wth the same features .... and yes you can carry them as well so call them Travel plugs too.

Haribo Maoam Fruit / Frucht Kracher, 1200g Tub
Haribo Maoam Fruit / Frucht Kracher, 1200g Tub
Offered by Holland Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Realy Nice !!!!!, 2 May 2015
These were delicious. Oddly these seem to be made from a slightly different recipe. These seem to be less sour than the mixture we get in the UK. One thing though ... they are rediculously more'ish and didn't last a week in a hours of 5 !!!!!
Yummm !

Dripex E Cigarette Starter Kit Electronic Cigarettes, Shisha Vaporizer Pen & Accessories Dry Herb Wax & Oil 3 in 1 kits- 1x 650mAh Battery with LCD Display, 1x 650mAh Battery , USB and UK Mains Plug Charger, Liquid Not Included,1x Clearomizers,1x Rubber Mouthpiece with spring , 2x Heating Chamber , 1x Cleaning Brush Tool , 1x Packing Tool, No Nicotine, No Tobacco (for Adult over 18 years only)
Offered by harcourtinall

5.0 out of 5 stars First Oil, Solid and Herb vapouriser .... Absolutely Corking !!!!!, 2 May 2015
When I first got this I thought it was just a run of the mill vapouriser that could take the Vape Oils commonly on the market at the moment. However IT'S NOT !!!! Unbelievably this has a second COMPLETE vape mod. So you can have one charged for Vape Oils and a complete second Mod for Herbs and Solids. You get two complete heating chambers for each type. One with a spiral heating element (Herb) and one with a bar (Solid). Both work beautifully. You also get cleaning implements and compactors. This is incredible. As you can see from my other mods I've paid £hundreds of pounds for other mods including Accent Mods and they don't do everything this can. VERY VERY IMPRESSIVE. Save yourself some money and BUY this. It's brilliant value and works a treat !
Comment Comment | Permalink

2 x Foxnovo ICR18650 3100mAh 3.7v 11.5Wh High Drain IC Protected 18650 Rechargeable Li-ion Batteries
Offered by FoxnovoStore

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Batteries and partner well with the same companies charger., 1 May 2015
Excellent high quality batteries perfect for anyone using a top end vapouriser for smoking.
Works really well together with the Foxnovo charger.
I'm extremely happy with my batteries and charger,

Foxnovo Li-ion Ni-MH Ni-CD Sound Prompt Battery Capacity Testing LCD Intelligent Battery Charger with UK-plug Adapter 12V Car Adapter for 26650, 22650, 18650, 18500, 18490, 17670, 17650, 17500, 16340, 14500, 10440 Ni-MH and Ni-CD A, AA, AAA, C, SC Rechargeable Batteries Black (2-Slots)
Offered by FoxnovoStore

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and Informative .., 1 May 2015
Very high quality battery charger and even takes those extra large VAPE batteries that people use for their Vapouriser Modes. Simple set-up. Lifetime Warranty. Car as well as Mains Charger. Excellent value for money.

AcuLife Neti Rinse Nasal Irrigator
AcuLife Neti Rinse Nasal Irrigator

5.0 out of 5 stars HUGGGGGE WARNING !!!!!!, 1 May 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
OK. So there's several things about this product you need to know and one of them is a HUGE warning.

This product works. Possibly too well. When you irrigate I recommend doing it in the shower. I also recommend you don't go out of the house for the next hour. If you don't take this bit of advice then please don't blame me. You see, the thing is, once you have flushed your nasal passages suddenly and for reasons completely unknown you nose will run. AND I MEAN RUN. Like an egg cup full of water will suddenly pour out of your nose and unless you happen to have a kitchen sized wipe handy it's going to be very embarrassing. It happened 3 times in an hour to me and I had to laugh as I couldn't figure out how all this water was pouring out of my nose or where it was coming from !
So ... consider yourself warned.

Next ... a comment to the manufacturer ..... WHY on earth would you have a syringe marked in metric (60 ML) and then have the fluid satchets marked "add to 8oz of water" ???? If you had put the satchet in metric we'd know if the satchet was for 1,2,3,4 or a million syringes full of water. Life would be easier... STUPID. No thought behind it. However to save everyone some bother 8oz is roughly 240ml of water. Again this is enough for 4 syringe fulls ... *but* it says only use one syringe full per nostril per day.... so why give you enough for 4 ??

Finally .... the satches contain .... Sodium Chloride. For those that aren't chemically inclined this is salt. So don't buy expensive refills ... just grab a handful of salt packets from your local fast food burger place. Perfect.

Science in Sport 60 ml Energy Gel Variety - Pack of 7
Science in Sport 60 ml Energy Gel Variety - Pack of 7

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me ..... yuk., 27 April 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Not a great fan. Consistency is the same as flour and water, really not very nice at all. The flavours is barely there. Now the big questions is did it work? Well Yes I have to say it did. I was already tired when I went for my daily workout and wasn't really looking forward to it. However i had consumed this about 15 minutes before hand and about 15 minutes into my workout I was doing OK and was able to finish my routine without to much stress. However it does say on the packs that you don't need any additional fluids and I would disagree with that as I had a raging thirst when I finished and I found that the taste in my mouth was pretty horrible.
So the upshot is ... the product works but it's pretty disgusting in taste and consistency and I won't be maintaining these as part of my routine. I much prefer powders and water for my isotonic supplements.

Philips HR1867/21 Viva Collection Quick Clean Juicer, 2 Litre, 700 Watt - Brushed Aluminium

3.0 out of 5 stars Confusing ... you decide ... 5 star juicer or 3 star applicance, 26 April 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I am in two minds on how to review this product.
In terms of a juicer well it's 5 stars ... The 700watt is a big improvement on the motor from the old 500w juicer and a number of people had felt the 500 watt motor was struggling too much. The new capacity is up 0.5liters from 1.5litres to 2.0 liters.
The basic break down and easy wash facility is still there but so too is the 3mm jam slot (although the feedpipe is bigger as well I think) So why not give this 5 stars?

Well if this had been a year ago I'd be shouting the joys of this juicer and giving it 5 stars.
However I now have a 900w Nutribullet and it leaves this juicer dead in the water.
The problem is .... this is simply a juicer. It leaves behind all the fibre and most of the nutrients.
It's a pain to clean and putting it back together is like a puzzle ... seriously ... I guarantee the first half dozen times you will struggle to re-assemble this.
It's also got some faults when it comes to the way things are fed into the feeder tube. The push rod that moves the fruit down stops about 3 mm from the bottom and if the last thing you pushed down there was an apple then it will never completely feed that through which is a shame.

The saving grace is if you wanted pure juice and no 'bits' like in orange juice then this would be ideal, but nowadays I think everyone recognises that the additional fibre and nutrients are important. So functionally .... 5 stars .... As a healthy appliance for fruit and veg 3 stars

Apexel 180 Degree Fish Eye Lens + Wide Angle Lens + Micro Lens Kit for iPhone 4 4S 4G 5 5G 5S 5C 6 Plus Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100 S3 I9300 S4 I9500 S5 S6 Note I9220 Note2 N7100 Note3 Note 4 mini i8190 S7562 HTC LG Black (No Dark Circle by the Fisheye Lens)
Offered by Tech Leader

2.0 out of 5 stars Does the job .... Sort of, 23 April 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I can't really see this idea working. The lenses are a real pain to fit into the click and then fitting the clip to the phone is a performance as well to line up. Also the main fish eye lens fits the clips ok but the 10X / Macro lens doesn't. They are also very difficult to separate. I can't imagine anyone trying to use these lenses with an real conviction to be honest. It's too slow to set everything up for results that are underwhelming.

JNTworld Foldable wired DJ Headset(with Mic) stereo headphones Earphones (85mm Large Ear-cup), white
Offered by jntworld

4.0 out of 5 stars All about expectations...., 22 April 2015
So i received these and after a few days I have come to a series of Pro's and Con's but the most immediate ones are certainly the sound quality. The set I have been reviewing are very very BASS biased. Which you need to consider and the type of music you are going to listen to. Unfortunately this means the detail and treble are completely lost. So if you are into banging bass techno ... look no further. However if you are looking for something capable of a wide spectrum of music then perhaps these might not meet your needs. As always it's about setting your expectations versus price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20