Profile for Y. Gregory > Reviews

Content by Y. Gregory

Y. Gregory "Crazy Old Yaz" (Harlow, Essex UK)

Motivational Speeches: Inspirational Speeches For Self Improvement
Motivational Speeches: Inspirational Speeches For Self Improvement

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Oct. 2014
Incredible use of language.

A Kissing Hand for Chester Raccoon
A Kissing Hand for Chester Raccoon
by Audrey Penn
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Oct. 2014
Great book - such a lovely story to read to Little Ones.

BATTERY FOR APPLE MACBOOK 13" WHITE MAC A1185 A1181
BATTERY FOR APPLE MACBOOK 13" WHITE MAC A1185 A1181
Offered by ATekCity

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed Sale of Goods Act doesn't cover faulty product from this supplier, 29 April 2012
I bought this for my daughter who was starting her Nursing Degree. Her original battery was no longer functioning and so we sourced this generic product. It appeared to work well until 4 months later - I contacted the seller via Amazon and directly, sent back the faulty battery only to be told a few days later that as we hadn't reported the fault within 3 months, there was nothing they could do. The product was under 1 year old and was purchased as a new product.

My daughter has had to use her bursery money to buy a bona fide Apple Battery and we have no battery and are £30 + out of pocket plus the cost of a battery from Apple and postage and packing costs also incurred.

I would not do business with this company ever again nor would I recommend any of their products. I thought that all New goods that were fit for purpose were guaranteed for 1 year but apparently not when dealing with this company.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 25, 2014 2:29 PM BST

The Orchard Book of Greek Myths
The Orchard Book of Greek Myths
by Geraldine Mccaughrean

5.0 out of 5 stars An Intro to Greek Mythology, 19 Jan. 2010
This is a great introduction to Greek mythology. I first bought this book for my son when he was about 7 or 8 and recently purchased it again for him (as an adult) as he had lost it. It's beautifully illustrated and makes a great book for reading out aloud to children of all ages.