Profile for Donna - Egypts Lost Queen > Reviews

Content by Donna - Egypts...

Donna - Egypts Lost Queen (Midlands, England)

Page: 1 | 2
kwmobile Elegant leather case for the HTC One Mini M4 with magnetic fastener and stand function in Blue
Offered by KW-Commerce
Price: 3.90

2.0 out of 5 stars doesnt fit my phone, 19 Dec 2013
Sorry to say this was a wasted buy as it does not fit my HTC One MIni. Very disappointed as was what I was looking for

You Can't Teach An Old Dog New Tricks
You Can't Teach An Old Dog New Tricks
Price: 8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, my album of the year..., 23 July 2011
WHat an amazing album. Heard the title track on Planet Rock and got the CD day it came out, love love love it. From the 1st track being spine tingley to the brilliant boogie woogie Old Dog title track (as my brother says "Crank it up and Boogie"), Burnin Up brilliant, Have Mercy, Back in the Doghouse hilarious and great to sing along to, can't fault the album at all. Keep it up Steve... :)

Dot Homme
Dot Homme
by Jane Moore
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant read, 23 Sep 2009
This review is from: Dot Homme (Paperback)
Don't let some of the other reviews put you off. I bought this book after enjoying "Second Wives Club" and loved it, and maybe i'm thick but I didn't find the book predicatable and I loved the main character. Maybe its me but I loved this book, if you like story lines in the line of Sex and the City and a good laugh and rib at dating and relationships then you might enjoy this.

Folklore and Superstition
Folklore and Superstition
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 30 Aug 2009
this has to be my Album of the moment, absoloutely brilliant, Southern Hard Rock at its best, a mixture of Seether, Creed and Theory of a deadman - Brilliant.

The Second Wives Club
The Second Wives Club
by Jane Moore

4.0 out of 5 stars entertaining and scarily acurate read, 30 Aug 2009
This review is from: The Second Wives Club (Hardcover)
I'll be honest I read this book after getting it free with a woman's mag recently, wasn't sure what to think as its not really my type of book, however I LOVED it and have now been converted to the girly/chick flick books.

Night Songs
Night Songs
Offered by skyvo-direct
Price: 6.52

4.0 out of 5 stars Hair Metal at its best, 25 July 2007
This review is from: Night Songs (Audio CD)
The 1st album from the brilliant Cinderella. Anybody who likes Classic Rock with a twist of glam and a hint of blues combined will like this. Songs like "Shake Me" and "Nobodys Fool" bring back so many memories of Rock City in Nottingham in the late 80's, the site of skinny long haired pretty boys with leather trousers and cowboy boots on strutting their stuff to songs like this make this album a good reminder for me of times gone by. Tom Keifer is an excellent song writer and musician. Good stuff.

Long Cold Winter
Long Cold Winter
Offered by skyvo-direct
Price: 5.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 25 July 2007
This review is from: Long Cold Winter (Audio CD)
To call this band another Hair Metal band is wrong. They are far more talented than a lot of the rubbish cheesy bands which came out at the same time. I loved this band in the late 80's and early 90's, sadly never saw them live. This has some of the best Hard Rock songs on here every, it is worth buying alone for "Long Cold Winter" which is an amazing track, and who cannot like "Gypsy Road". The singer has a weird voice which does take some getting used to but stick with them, good stuff.

Faith Hill: When The Lights Go Down [DVD] [2002] [Region 1] [NTSC]
Faith Hill: When The Lights Go Down [DVD] [2002] [Region 1] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Gary Halvorson

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 25 July 2007
Not the best music DVD I have ever seen. This could have been better by putting more of Faith's excellent songs on it rather than all the behind the scenes chat and 'fill in'. However what performances are on here are great. She is an excellent performer with an amazing voice, allI can say is hope she brings another DVD out soon, with more of this talented lady singing on it.

In The Hands Of Love
In The Hands Of Love
Offered by Direct Entertainment UK
Price: 9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 25 July 2007
This review is from: In The Hands Of Love (Audio CD)
What can I say. I normally listen to Classic Rock and Heavy metal but after seeing Bed Shaped video on Classic FM as I was flicking through the channels I was inspired to buy this CD for my boyfriend. We are both hooked on this CD now. It is so beautiful, it is very emotional and stops you in your tracks, takes you to far away places and just melts you away. It is so beautiful, anyone who appreciates good music, good singers and beauty should give this a try, and for a a non classical fan like myself to like it it must be good.

New Tricks : Complete BBC Series 1 [2003] [DVD]
New Tricks : Complete BBC Series 1 [2003] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Amanda Redman
Price: 7.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 25 July 2007
British TV at its best. Brilliant series. Will be buying the other series now.

Page: 1 | 2