Profile for Sarah G! > Reviews

Dvd ~ Robin Williams
Offered by Jasuli
Price: 5.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Make your life extroadinary, Watch this!, 15 Jan 2011
I actually only saw this movie for the first time five months ago and I loved it! I had to buy it, it came very quickly so I had it for christmas. The movie itself is incredibly moving and inspriational with a brilliant cast and you'll find you love poetry by the end of it! Carpe Diem (seize the day!)

Contemporary Disney
Contemporary Disney
by Hal Leonard Publishing Corporation
Price: 15.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Contemporary disney, 12 July 2009
This review is from: Contemporary Disney (Paperback)
Im a beginner at playing piano. I learnt the notes a while ago you know abcdefg and I got this book so I could play some disney songs. Its a really good book. The songs are brilliant and they are grand to play, but some of the songs are a little hard for me to play at the moment but im sure ill be able to play them soon! :D:D Its a really good music book!

Really Easy Piano Abba Pf
Really Easy Piano Abba Pf
by Various
Price: 7.40

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Easy Piano Abba, 12 July 2009
Im a beginner at playing piano. I learnt the notes a while ago you know abcdefg and I got this book so I could play some Abba songs. Its a really good book. The songs are fairly easy to learn and I had great fun. Im not the next Mozart but I love to play the piano and this is a great music book for Abba lovers, though some of the songs arent the whole song, just the chorus eg Money, Money, Money.

A Walk To Remember [DVD]
A Walk To Remember [DVD]
Dvd ~ Shane West
Price: 7.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Deffinitely a walk to remember, 13 May 2009
This review is from: A Walk To Remember [DVD] (DVD)
This is one of my favourite movies. Its so brilliant. A real romantic movie. It will have you in tears. A must see!

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets [2002] [DVD]
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets [2002] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Daniel Radcliffe
Offered by HalfpriceDVDS_FBA
Price: 13.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 13 May 2009
I love this movie...Its brilliant. I love all the books and the movies!
I would definiately recommend it to everyone who likes supernatural movies, and its a great movie for all the family!