Profile for Drc > Reviews

Drc

AmazonBasics Backpack for SLR Cameras and Accessories - Black
AmazonBasics Backpack for SLR Cameras and Accessories - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Bag for the Cash, 9 Feb. 2011
This is just a great bag for the money. The build quality is good, it's well padded and there is still loads of space left after I added my 550D, 300mm lens, 50mm lens, stock lens, filters, lens hood, cable release, camera manual and more.

The only thing it needed was some small memory card pockets stitched into the inside at the top where there is a space for them.

Xbox 360 250GB Console
Xbox 360 250GB Console

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Xbox, Disk Drive Still Noisy Though, 20 July 2010
This is everything the original Xbox should have been. When you open the box it oozes class, from the foam inserts to the wrapped console. I thought that this version was going to have the PSU built-in, but alas not. The new PSU even has a fan built-in which equals the noise from the console, which is now a lot quieter than before.

If your using your Xbox as a media extender then this is worth getting, as it's so much more quieter, but not the disk drive, this still spins up and makes a racket, especially as it sometime resonates on the black plastic case. I shall now always install my games to the hard drive - maybe that's why they now give you a 250GB hard drive!

Yakumo XL2 5.1 Channel Multi-region DVD Player [With Scart Lead]
Yakumo XL2 5.1 Channel Multi-region DVD Player [With Scart Lead]

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow - what a DVD player!, 17 May 2004
I did not know what to expect with this player with it being so cheap. I bought it for my Parents as a present, I have a Pioneer player that cost about £70, but this £35 player has everything the £70 player has.
It will play DVD-RW, DVD-R, Music CDs, and I also tried viewing JPEGs burnt on a CD using Nero, all worked perfectly!
It even comes with all the leads you need to set it up and a decent enough remote control with batteries.
Well impressed, I may now buy myself one for my bedroom.