Profile for Beautiful Bella 0303 > Reviews

Content by Beautiful Bell...

Beautiful Bella 0303 (Hertfordshire)

Acheron (Dark-Hunter World Book 16)
Acheron (Dark-Hunter World Book 16)

4.0 out of 5 stars Read it, re-read it..............., 28 Feb. 2012
The mark of a talented story teller is one that can draw you back into the tale even when you know exactly how the story is going to pan out. I absolutely love this book, and yes my paperback copy is slightly tattered and torn and no, its not just the steamy parts either. The story of Ash's origins, his separation from his mother, the cruelty of his family and the repeated betrayals by Artie dearest makes this one of my favourites installments in the dark Hunter series. Its definately worth every penny, its a keeper.

The Warlord Wants Forever (The Immortals After Dark Series Book 1)
The Warlord Wants Forever (The Immortals After Dark Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars The warlord can definately have ........, 28 Feb. 2012
Me , forever. haha. I had a nice time with this read. it was fun, it was funny, it was engrossing and nice. I truely enjoyed it. I also enjoyed seeing Nix and some of the other characters again. The golden chain was pure inspiration as well, or else the vamp might not have stood a chance with the feisty lady. It was a nice one. Kudos Ms Cole. If all the books in a series were the same it would defeat the purpose of having more than one book and I like the way this one went.

The Black Prism: Book 1 of Lightbringer
The Black Prism: Book 1 of Lightbringer

4.0 out of 5 stars Brent Weeks did it again, 28 Feb. 2012
Perfection takes effort and time, I get that. Still the wait for the new book has me almost peeing with excitement. I first borrowed this book from my local library in Herts. Then I bought the Print version, then I bought the Kindle version. If e-books could get worn out, mine would be decidedly dog-eared by now. Mr Weeks you seriously need to type faster or whatever you do to get the magic to the books cos we are getting tired of waiting.
as you can tell from my rant I am a massive fan. i love the concept of the two brothers swapping identities, of their mum being in on it ( never can get anything past a mother eh) and the wonderful magic of light and colours that comes to life in this book. An absolutely stunning and captivating read, it will leave you salivating for more. Both thumbs up.

Hugo Boss deep Red Eau de Parfum Spray for Women 50 ml
Hugo Boss deep Red Eau de Parfum Spray for Women 50 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars a timeless classic, 26 Feb. 2012
I've often smelt this on my aunt and i just love it. It smells sweet but not too feminine and totally elegant and classy Though it is a strong fragrance it is not overpowering.love it .