Profile for Panyarak Poolthup > Reviews

Content by Panyarak Poolthup

Panyarak Poolthup "axe/hatchet/saw" (Doha)

Wintersmith (In Collaboration with Terry Pratchett)
Wintersmith (In Collaboration with Terry Pratchett)

1.0 out of 5 stars CDR, 4 Nov. 2013
I just realized that the disc that I received was recorded on a CDR, not on factory-pressed silver disc as other titles sold by Amazon, when I took the disc out of my player because it skipped. I would love to hear from other customers and Amazon about this matter.
Comment Comments (29) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 16, 2014 5:06 PM BST

1969
1969
Offered by Direct Entertainment Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Yuki-san, glad to know that you are still around, 16 Oct. 2011
This review is from: 1969 (Audio CD)
I have been a fan of Saori Yuki since I was seven years old when her debut single "Yo-ake No Sucatto" was a big hit in Japan in 1969. I left Japan 5 years later and was not aware that she has been in the music business throughout the years releasing more than 40 albums. I still have her first 7" single and was so excited to learn that she would release an album with Pink Martini. I rarely pre-order any release but this time I need to get the CD as soon as it is out. She must be more than 60 years old now but her voice sounds so fresh and clear like her teen years. And the selection of songs are all my favorites from 1969. Yuzuki, Blue Light Yokohama and Puff (in Japanese) bring back fond memories of my happy childhood days in Japan. I love all the songs on this album. Arrangements by Pink Martini are as magnificent as ever. Hope there will be more of this kind.