Profile for D By > Reviews

Content by D By

D By

Pure Argan Oil 100ml. 100% Cold Pressed and Certified Organic For Face, Hair, Skin, Nails - Natural & Intensely Nourishing for Smooth, Age-Defying Skin, Frizz-Free Hair & Healthy Nails
Offered by The Body Source

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't complain., 10 Jun. 2015
I bought this and can't really complain. Dark glass bottle, which I've read is the best way to store Argan oil. Dropper that is easy to use, and helps avoid waste and mess. And probably most importantly I feel it's better quality than the previous seller I used to use. I feels it's very good value for a good product.

Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 - UK layout
Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 - UK layout

4.0 out of 5 stars and are pretty safe as long as it's not hosed down or ..., 15 Dec. 2014
I've just spilled a massive mug of tea on this keyboard and it still works perfectly, and it has lead me to writing this review. First, on the spill. Absolutely drenched the laptop. Stopped using it immediately, and opened it up to dry it out. From opening it up I could see that that people may spill stuff on it was taking into consideration when it was designed as the small PCBs in it are away from such openings, and are pretty safe as long as it's not hosed down or something. That was a massive relief.

Now, on using the keyboard in general. I have to admit when I first received it I was disappointed in the size. But that's the point of this keyboard, and now treasure it's compact size. It's perfect for travelling with. The compact key layout takes a bit of getting use to but once you do, It's actually quite easy to use. If you want a bigger keyboard, buy something bigger, but if you want something that is handy. Can use with one hand if you're just lying on the couch this is a pretty good choice. Nice hot key that do the essentials aswell.

Asus VE228HR 21.5-inch Widescreen LED Multimedia Monitor (1920 x 1080, 5ms, VGA, HDMI, DVI)

4.0 out of 5 stars Just got it and it seems grand, 28 Aug. 2013
I think this is good monitor for the price. I searched around the internet and found mostly positive reviews for this monitor before purchasing it and I believe they're justified.

t's a nice size, and with the stand doesn't take up to much space. Pity there is no hdmi cable but that's not much of an issue and it seems that most monitors don't ship with them. One of the first things after connecting it to my laptop was too check for dead pixels and didn't find any.

I'm using it as an extra monitor and the colours do seem a tiny bit washed with it sitting directly beside my laptop but that's only me really nitpicking to find a problem for this review. Text looks good on the screen, and videos look grand. I feel it's a very good monitor for the price.